Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $60.00 (13%)
Save: $50.00 (12%)
Save: $723.04 (52%)
Save: $70.00 (20%)
Model Number: TRX4910
Engine: TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
The TRX 2.5 engine features the new PowerTune cooling head, composite slide carburetor, multiport rear exhaust, and of course, EZ-Start push-button electric starting. The TRX 2.5 won RC Car Action Magazines Reader's Choice Award for best engine and was most recently heralded as the worlds most powerful small block RTR engine! The 2.5 is even better! It's easy-revving broad power band pushes the T-MAXX well beyond 40mph!
- Radio: Traxxas TQ-3 pistol grip with servo reverse, trim controls two high torque steering servos, one standard throttle servo, 5-cell NiMH receiver pack, and one mini servo.
- High-Volume Air Intake System The TRX 2.5 Racing Engine uses a high-volume air intake system with a two-stage air filter. The filter housing and neck are designed to mate seamlessly with the carburetor to eliminate turbulence in the air-flow going into the engine.
- Tuned Exhaust System Call it a factory "works" pipe. The header and pipe length and shape are dyno-tuned for the TRX 2.5 to bring out the most power over the broadest RPM range. All that means is you can nail the throttle hard at any speed and get some serious 4-wheel roost.
- EZ-Start Electric Starting System The Traxxas EZ-Start consists of an onboard drive unit that lights the glow plug and spins the engine for easy push-button starting from the handheld control module. The controller contains diagnostic LEDs that provide real-time status of the glow plug and starter motor. It tells you if the glow plug is bad and protects the starter motor from overloading. The EZ-Start system is powered by a standard rechargeable 7.2V battery pack. Once you've used the EZ-Start system, you may never go back to pull-starters again!
- Forward/Reverse 2-Speed Transmission T-Maxx's fully enclosed transmission features 2-speeds forward and 2-speeds reverse with a speed-sensitive reverse lockout. It provides racing-truck acceleration in low gear and 40+mph top speeds in high gear. Shifting is hard, fast, and automatic with an adjustable shift point! Just push a button on the TQ-3 transmitter to shift into reverse. Only the patented T-Maxx design allows full proportional control of throttle and braking, along with 2-speed shifting, in both forward and reverse gears.
- Adjustable Slipper Clutch T-Maxx is equipped with an adjustable slipper clutch to absorb drivetrain shocks and protect against damage; especially after those 30-foot jumps you just couldn't resist. Standard spur gears are used to allow easy changes to the overall gearing.
- Disc Brake T-Maxx uses a disc brake mounted forward of the transmission to provide powerful 4-wheel braking action and sure-footed stopping power. A fiberglass-composite disc and stainless steel pads are used for long life and reliability.
- U-Joint Slider Drive shafts The large diameter slider drive shafts are made to take abuse. With real u-joints at each end and variable-length sliding half shafts, our drive shafts allow longer suspension travel, no binding, and less friction than metal "dog-bone"? shafts. The Traxxas drive shaft material absorbs impacts and stress loads that break skinny metal drive shafts. It's a superior, better-engineered solution.
- Hardened-Steel Differentials Hardened-steel ring and pinion gears have been precisely engineered to deliver quiet, efficient operation and reliable performance. The integrated planetary gear differentials also use hardened steel gears for tough, virtually maintenance-free running. They're made to take the rigorous off-road pounding that comes so naturally for a T-Maxx.
- Three-Channel Radio System T-Maxx includes the TQ-3 pistol grip radio system with two standard servos, and one high-torque servo. Three dedicated channels provide full control over T-Maxx's throttle/braking, steering, and shifting functions. The TQ-3 delivers up to a quarter-mile range, electronic trim controls, low-battery indicator, servo-reversing, and the exclusive grip-mounted shifter.
- High-Torque Steering Servo A big truck needs a powerful steering servo for responsive performance. The included Traxxas high-torque servo delivers over 80 in/oz of torque.
- Bell crank Steering System The bell crank steering system provides precise steering geometry for correct Ackerman and almost no bump steer, even with T-Maxx's huge suspension travel. The supplied bell crank bushings can replaced with ball-bearings for even smoother steering performance.
- Ready-To-Race T-Maxx comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race right out of the box. The TQ-3 radio system is installed and adjusted. The engine is installed and factory-tuned to break in settings. Even the body is painted and ready for the die-cut decals. In almost no time at all your set-up and driving!
- One T-MAXX RTR Truck with 3CH Radio
- A TRX 2.5 Engine (Short Shaft)
- Easy Starter
- Two-Speed Forward and Two-Speed Reverse Transmission
- New Graphics on the Bodies with No Cutting or Trimming!
- Painted Body
- Foam Inserts
- Tool Set
- Illustrated Manual
- Filter Oil
- Engine Setup DVD
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.