Frist off, Drones are about having fun right?
World Tech Toys Nemo Spy Drone
Well, what is more fun than a drone you can not only fly inside to practice, but it also holds its own in the sky? You’re Looking at the Nemo Spy Drone, A little camera drone that is only about 2 inches across.
The Nemo Spy Drone is the perfect drone for first time flyers because of its ease of operation and set up, and its versatility of being able to fly it just about anywhere!
In addition to being able to fly indoors and outdoors. It also has an easy flight mode perfect for beginners!
Believe it or not this little drone actually has a 480p camera that is capable of taking pictures and videos, that are stored in its onboard micro SD card.
The Nemo Spy Drone is great for beginners for so many reasons, the main points for this drone we would like to point out is:
- Its size makes it incredibly easy to learn how to fly on.
- It has an onboard video and picture camera.
- It has an easy setup and calibration.
- It is under the required weight to register drones
(meaning you won’t have to register it)
- No GPS hold Function.
- Lower quality (480p) camera compared to most drones of larger sizes
- Not a lot of extra features due to its simple design
World Tech Toys Striker Spy Drone
Now if you’re looking for something a little more, full size to get into drone flying, We recommend something like the Striker Spy Drone.
The Striker Spy Drone has many awesome points making it great for beginners!
First off you don’t have to register it with the FAA because it does NOT meet the weight requirements for drone registration. So if you’re a beginner no need to worry about registration.
It also is a popular drone model, So that means it will have tons of available replacement parts and upgrades! New pilots are always going to crash, so why not start with a drone that you KNOW you can get all the replacement parts for?
- You do not have to register it.
- Tons of available parts and advice due to its popularity.
- Ease of operation and setup
- Inexpensive compared to other drones in the same market.
- 720p Camera Quality
- No GPS Hold Function
- Light weight means it can get blown around in heavy wind
- Does not come with its own screen to view live view through
(if you wish to use the drone live-view you must use your phone with the included phone holder)
Hubsan H502S X4 Desire
If you are looking for something a little more serious for your first drone, well maybe the H502s X4 Desire is for you!
This little drone come with tons of interesting features, Including an integrated 4.3 inch LCD screen display on the controller, that makes FPV Flying super easy for first timers.
The X4 Desire even has a GPS mode that will hold altitude for you, so you won’t have to worry about it if you are trying to take video or just get comfortable flying.
- A lot of extra features (GPS Mode, Follow Me Feature, Integrated screen design)
- Compact design allows for ease of flying.
- 6 axis gyro for stability and control
- Return to home failsafe
- Slightly more expensive than drones at this level
- Slightly more complicated set up because of GPS calibration
- No Camera Gimbal (shakier video quality)
Whether you’re looking for something to start something small or something in-between, drones are a great way to get outside and get a different view!