Yuneec Typhoon Q500+ 3-Axis Gimbal and 1080p 5.8GHz 10CH Camera RC Drone with Extra Battery and Aluminum Case
Save: $101.04 (74%)
Save: $165.04 (83%)
Save: $111.04 (84%)
Save: $90.24 (64%)
Save: $300.00 (88%)
Save: $87.97 (69%)
Save: $31.04 (61%)
Save: $55.04 (65%)
Save: $110.04 (73%)
Save: $102.04 (85%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $35.00 (41%)
Save: $107.04 (71%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Model Number: Q501ARTFUS
Get ready for the perfect blend of high-performance aerial excitement, and crystal clear video/photographic imaging from the stunning Yuneec Typhoon Q500+ 3-Axis Gimbal and 1080p 5.8GHz 10CH RTF Camera RC Drone! This exciting new RC Camera Drone comes equipped with a 1080p, 60FPS, 16 Megapixel CGO2+ Camera. The CGO2+ utilizes an innovative combination of a 3-axis brushless gimbal, camera, and digital video downlink, all controlled by the ST-10+ 5.5" Android touch screen ground station. An Aluminum case will keep your drone safe and your accessories organized. The personal ground system provides live feed as well as all the necessary data. Not only does the Typhoon come with impressive hardware, it also offers three easy to use flight modes. Capturing top of the line footage has never been easier than with the Typhoon G500+ and CGO2+ 3-axis gimbal system. What more could you ask for? Get yours today!
ST10+ Personal Ground Station
The ST10+ personal ground station is a 10CH 2.4GHz RC transmitter that supports a 5.8GHz video downlink that delivers streaming video to the built-in screen of the transmitter. Real time telemetry data available on the screen during flight includes flight mode, altitude, speed over ground, distance from home, camera frames per second (FPS), GPS position coordinates, number of GPS satellites available and aircraft battery status.
Once the Q500 Typhoon is in the air it is really fun to fly. It has three modes to choose from“known as Smart, Angle and Home depending on your skill as a pilot. Each mode is intuitive and easy to grasp.
- Smart Mode
Smart Mode is for new fliers, as it uses the drone's built-in GPS to establish a 26 feet (8 meters) diameter "SAFE Circle" around the pilot. In Smart Mode, the Q500 will always move in the direction the control stick is pushed relative to the pilot. If you push the stick to the left the Q500 will always move to the left, regardless of the direction the nose is pointing. In this mode, the Q500 will also hold its position and maintain a level attitude when the control stick is centered. Finally, there is also a "geo-fence" or virtual 'barrier' that will keep the Q500 from traveling farther than 300 feet (91 meters) from the home or takeoff position.
- Pilot or Angle Mode
Pilot or Angle Mode is all about aerial videography. It is the mode preferred by experienced RC/drone pilots because the Q500 will move in the direction the control stick is pushed relative to the front/nose of the aircraft. It also gives the pilot more control authority by turning off the SAFE Circle and allowing steeper bank and pitch angles. This makes it possible to get faster panning and tracking shots when you're shooting high-energy, action video. There is no "geo-fence" in Pilot Mode so the aircraft will fly to an altitude of 400 feet above ground level, which is the maximum altitude allowed by the Federal Aviation Authority.
- Home Mode
Home Mode is a safety feature that can be activated at any time with the simple flip of a switch. When activated, the Q500 Typhoon will automatically return to its "home point" and land within a 10 feet circle (3 meters) of where it took off. It's great for first-time flyers who aren't quite ready to land the aircraft themselves or experienced pilots who lose sight of the aircraft. If for whatever reason the transmitter signal is lost, Return Home will take over and fly the Q500 back to you until it lands or the signal is restored.
While the Q500 offers a superior flying experience, it is the quality of the video and still images that sets it apart. The CGO2+ combines a 16 megapixel, 1080p/60FPS camera and a 3-axis brushless gimbal into a single unit that captures smooth, steady aerial video and still images in vivid detail. A built-in 5.8GHz WiFi link lets you control the camera and view streaming video of your flight on the screen of the ST10+ personal ground station.
You can choose to record video at 48, 50 (PAL) or 60 (NTSC) frames per second by tapping the corresponding button on the screen of the ST10. A slider located on the left side of the ST10+ allows you to set the pitch/tilt position of the CGO2+ from straight ahead to straight down or any position in between.
With the Q500 Typhoon it's never been easier to capture amazing photographs and video footage for a wide variety of uses. With nearly two decades of experience in developing radio controlled and manned aircraft, Yuneec's engineers have delivered the extended flight time, ease of operation and reliability you've been looking for in an aerial video solution.
- Yuneec Typhoon Q500+ 3-Axis Gimbal and 1080p 5.8GHz RTF Camera RC Drone
- 1080p HD Camera
- CGO2+ 3-axis Precision Gimbal
- Steadygrip Ground handle
- ST10+ Personal Ground Station
- Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- 8GB MicroSD Card
- Sun Shade
- Car Charger
- USB Adapter Charger
- 4 Replacement Rotors
- Flight Time: Up to 25 Minutes
- Dimension: 16.5 x 16.5 x 9.5 Inches (420 x 420 x 240 mm)
- Diagonal Length Without Rotor Blades: 22.2 Inches (565 mm)
- Propeller/Main Rotor Diameter: 13.0 Inches (330 mm)
- Weight Without Battery and Payload: 40.0oz (1130g)
- Battery: (2) 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included)
- Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter (included)
- Transmitter: 10CH 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (included)
- 3 Flight Modes: Smart, Angle and Home Modes
- Maximum Flying Height: Default 122 m (400 ft) Above Ground Level (Adjustable via the Q500 GUI)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 65°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle: 35°
- Operating Temperature Range: 20°C to 80°C
Camera Gimbal System Specifications:
- Dimension: 4.5 x 1.4 x 2.9 Inches (115 x 135 x 74 mm)
- Weight: 6.5oz (185g)
- Focusing System: Aerial Optimized Fixed Focus
- Field of View: 130°
- Video Transmission Range:
- FCC Compliance: Up to 600 m (1968.5 ft)
- CE Compliance: Up to 300 m (984.252 ft) with ST10
- Video Resolution: FULL HD 1080p - Adjustable 60, 50 or 48 FPS
- Photo Resolution: 16 Megapixels
- Storage (memory): microSD Class 10, 4 to 128GB
- Control Angle Accuracy: ±0.02°
- White Balance: Automatic White Balance
- Transmission Band: 5.8GHz
- Input/Operating Voltage: 7.0V to 14.0V DC
- Working Temperature: 0°C-50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°
- Angular Vibration Range: 0.02°
- Control Range:
- Pitch: between -90° and 0°
- Yaw: between 0° and 360°
Personal Ground Station Specifications:
- Operating System: Android
- Number of Channels: 10
- Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions):
- FCC Compliance: Up to 800 m (2624.67 ft)
- CE Compliance: Up to 400 m (1312.34 ft)
- Robust Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions):
- FCC Compliance: Up to 600 m (1968.5 ft)
- CE Compliance: Up to 300 m (984.252 ft)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSD): Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch 5.5"
- Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback: Yes
- Built-In LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/5200mAh 18.72Wh
- Charger: Auto-Charge Mode via Micro-B USB Cable with AC to 5V DC USB Power Supply (Included)
- Vehicle: (2) 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (Included)
- Transmitter: 3.6V/5200mAh 18.72Wh Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Charger: 11.1V 3S LiPo DC Balance Smart Charger (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.