Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $12.54 (56%)
Save: $13.04 (41%)
Save: $12.04 (42%)
Save: $7.04 (41%)
Save: $28.04 (39%)
Save: $41.00 (62%)
Save: $15.34 (63%)
Save: $10.04 (40%)
Save: $31.00 (76%)
Save: $8.04 (24%)
Save: $28.54 (40%)
Save: $30.00 (67%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $7.04 (41%)
Save: $9.04 (41%)
Model Number: VTR03000REVA
No longer do you have to choose between a 1.9 crawler and an off-road buggy. With the Twin Hammers rock racer, you get the best of both worlds in one bone-crushing vehicle. Easily handle anything you come up against, from jagged rocks to extreme jumps. Just shift the two-speed transmission on the fly and you're good to go. Your next adventure is waiting. And it starts with the Twin Hammers rock racer.
Each February, hundreds of rock racers compete in a 165-mile-long race through Johnson Valley in California's Mojave Desert. Many call it the toughest off-road race on the planet. Thousands of fans are watching. Adrenaline is pumping. Two trails in the race, the Jackhammer and the Sledgehammer, are the most difficult. They're known as the Twin HammersÃ¢â‚¬â€the place where legends are made.
A single solid axle with rear shocks mounted on the trailing arms gives the Twin HammersÃ¢â€žÂ¢ rock racer a scale look that is simply unmatched in RC. It also lets you crawl or go on high-speed runs when you want, where you want.
Brushless Ready Drive Train
Go from crawling to high speeds at the push of a button without stopping. You can easily shift the two-speed gearbox into low range to tackle treacherous rocks and then shift into high range to blast across rough terrain. The control is yours.
Includes watertight, sealed electronics that let you drive anytime, anywhere. Snow, rain and mud - this truck can handle it all.
*For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
Scale Lights, Cockpit & Body Panels
Talk about realism. The Twin Hammers rock racer has a multi-piece body kit, an extensive roll-cage design, a spare tire on the back and an authentic-looking cockpit area.
Beadlock Wheels & Tires
Tackle the terrain in style. The Twin Hammers rock racer comes with five fully-functional, realistic scale wheels and tires that look just like those on full-size trucks.
- Independent cantilever front suspension
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- Waterproof electronics (see manual for more details)
- Spektrum DX3E 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system included
- Scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Shift-on-the-fly, user-selectable, two speed transmission
- Dynamite LiPo Tazer 12-turn waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo battery
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dual-position battery tray for use with the optional
- Dynamite battery
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- 4-link suspension
- Adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
- Vaterra Twin Hammers 1.9 Rock Racer 2.4GHz 3CH 1:10 RTR Electric RC Buggy
- Spektrum Dx3E Radio Transmitter
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo Battery
- Dynamite 1.8-AMP AC LiPo Wall Charger
- Scale: 1:10
- Length: 18 in (457.2mm)
- Width: 5.9 in (149.9mm)
- Height: 6.125 in (155.6mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.6 in (294.6mm)
- Weight: 4.63 lbs (2.10kg)
- Suspension: Cantilever front, trailing arm rear
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Tire Type: 1.9" Race Claws with inserts
- Motor: 540 brushed
- Radio: Spektrum Dx3E
- Batteries: 7.4v 2200mah 2S LiPo pack
- Charger: LiPo wall charger 1.8A
- Gear Pitch: 48p
- Shock Type: Oil-filled
- Body: Roll cage with painted body panels
- Ball Bearings: Complete
- Vehicle: Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo Battery (Included)
- Charger: Dynamite 1.8-AMP AC LiPo Wall Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.