Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $30.00 (75%)
Save: $13.04 (40%)
Save: $39.04 (39%)
Save: $35.05 (70%)
Save: $35.00 (78%)
Save: $20.44 (38%)
Save: $25.04 (46%)
Save: $26.04 (39%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $25.00 (63%)
Save: $16.00 (40%)
Save: $51.00 (67%)
Save: $17.05 (68%)
Save: $17.00 (68%)
Save: $37.00 (74%)
Model Number: VTR03091
Most racers drive on the edge. Drift racers drive right passed it. Experience raw drifting power with the Vaterra 2015 K&N Ford Mustang GT 1:10 2.4GHz RTR Electric RC Drift Car. This K&N Mustang GT comes ready to run with a potent Dynamite power system and special drift tires that let you power slide like a pro. If the weather is ever less than perfect, have no fear. Waterproof electronics will keep the car moving in otherwise catastrophic conditions. Not only does this car look great, but its raw power and speed make it a force to be reckoned with out on the track. Show off to your friends and order the Vaterra 2015 K&N Ford Mustang GT 1:10 2.4GHz RTR Electric RC Drift Car today!
- Officially Licensed K&N Ford® Mustang® Body:
- This incredibly detailed body comes with the same trim scheme as the full-scale K&N Mustang GT. It includes extra scale touches like side view mirrors, chrome exhaust tips and a realistic looking rear wing.
- Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body:
- The custom looking body comes mounted on the chassis and boasts a number of eye-catching details like molded grill work, chrome bumpers and authentic Chevy badging.
- Versatile V100-S Chassis:
- The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car that’s fun to drive and easy to drift. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra® vehicles with a V100-series chassis or 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Shaft-Driven 4WD:
- The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low-Profile Drift Tires on Licensed Volk Wheels:
- The specially molded drift tires are mounted on licensed, 54mm replicas of Volk CE28N wheels. Brake and caliper details on the hub add to the realism. The rear tires have a bit more meat than the fronts for better drift performance and a little more attitude.
- Waterproof Electronics:
- The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
- Officially Licensed 2015 K&N Ford® Mustang® GT Body
- V100-S Chassis
- Low-Profile Drift Tires on Licensed Volk CE28N Wheels
- Potent Dynamite Power System
- 2.4GHz Radio System with Batteries
- Waterproof ESC, Receiver and Steering Servo
- Dynamite 15-Turn Brushed Motor
- Dynamite 7.2V 1800mAh NiMH Battery
- Dynamite 200mAh 9V AC Charger
- Length: 14.85in
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- Wheelbase: 10.25in
- Wheel Width: 1.05in
- Battery: 7.2V 1800mAh NiMH Battery (Included)
- Charger Dynamite 200mAh 9V AC Charger (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.