Save: $27.04 (42%)
Save: $304.04 (71%)
Save: $91.04 (41%)
Save: $111.04 (40%)
Save: $262.04 (57%)
Save: $161.04 (41%)
Save: $150.04 (39%)
Save: $143.04 (39%)
Save: $262.04 (57%)
Pilot your own WWII replica plane with the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF Ultra Micro FPV Camera RC Airplane. This incredible aircraft is built to scale with details that look just like the famous gull-winged F4U that was used for high speed bombing raids in WWII. With its built-in AS3X stability system, you get behind the scenes automated control functions that help counter the effects of torque, P-factor, and turbulence. With no delay in control response, and no limits on control throws, the F4U is amazing to fly. To makes things even better, this airplane comes with the Ultra Micro VA1100 FPV Camera so you can capture all your thrilling aerial adventures from the view of your RC's cockpit. With everything you need in the box, the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF Ultra Micro FPV Camera RC Airplane will give you endless fun. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
UMX F4U Corsair Features:
- AS3X Technology For Rock-Solid Stability And Great Handling
- Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX Receiver/ESC/Servo/AS3X Unit, Installed
- New High-Performance 3-blade Propeller
- Independent Spektrum Offset Aileron Servos
- 8.5mm Brushed Motor
- Removable Landing Gear
- Tail Wheel Steering
- Authentic Paint Scheme
- Decal Sets For Corsair Aces Greggory "Pappy" Boyington And Ira "Ike" Kepford
- The Artificial Stability - 3 aXis (AS3X®) system built into this UMX Corsair works behind the scenes to counter the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. Best of all, it feels completely natural. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly-tuned, giant-scale model that's incredibly stable at every speed.
Big on Detail:
- Scale detail like an authentic paint scheme, clear canopy and molded panel lines make this ultra micro easy to appreciate. Decals are provided to finish your model as either the ace Corsair flown by Gregory "Pappy" Boyington or Ira "Ike" Kepford.
Power and Control:
- This UMX™ F4U Corsair comes with a new high-performance 3-bladed prop and tailwheel steering for great handling in the air and on the ground. You can even remove the landing gear for a more realistic look in flight.
No Assembly Required:
- You can have this Ready-to-Fly version up in the time it takes to charge the flight battery. Even the AA batteries required for the DC charger and 4-channel transmitter are included.
Built to Victory Roll:
- Each aileron features a Spektrum™ performance linear long throw offset servo for precise control that makes roll maneuvers as axial as possible.
Spektrum™ VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Camera Features:
- Works With 5.8GHz Fat Shark Headsets
- Powered Separately Or By Aircraft Battery
- No 2.4GHz RC Interference
- No FCC License Required
- Installs In Seconds
- (Headset or Monitor Required/Not Included)
Digital Head Tracking Available:
- Even though the VA1100 is a fixed-position camera, you can pan and tilt your field of view when you use it with a compatible FPV headset that features digital head tracking technology. Special sensors and software in these headsets allow you to look around the environment your model is flying through without the need for a gimbal camera mount. It's just one more way Spektrum™ FPV technology lets you have more fun with fewer hassles.
- UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF Camera RC Airplane
- 4-Channel DSMX Transmitter
- 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo Rechargeable Flight Battery
- 1-cell DC LiPo Charger
- 8 AA Batteries
- Spektrum™ VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Camera System
- Length: 15.8 Inches
- Wingspan: 15.9 Inches
- Flying Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Motor Size: 8.5mm Coreless Brushed Motor
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Material: Foam
- Retracts: Removable Landing Gear
- Rudder: Yes
- Steering: Yes
- Throttle: Yes
- Camera Band: 5.8GHz
- Camera Range: Full
- Vehicle: 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo Rechargeable Flight Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- Charger: 1-cell DC LiPo Charger (Included)
- Camera: 1S LiPo Battery or Aircraft Battery (Aircraft Battery Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.