Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $195.04 (80%)
Save: $175.00 (41%)
Save: $208.00 (51%)
Model Number: EFLU2600
Fly your very own WWII replica with the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Airplane. This awesome plane is detailed to look just like the famous gull-winged F4U with its clear canopy, molded panel lines, and decals. Flying has never been easier with the AS3X stability system. This feature works behind the scenes to counter effects like turbulence, P-factor, and torque, using its 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. With no delay in your control response and no limits on control throws, the F4U is a dream to fly. With everything you need right in the box, the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Airplane is bound to fly off our shelves. Get yours today!
- AS3X Technology For Rock-Solid Stability And Great Handling
- Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX Receiver/ESC/Servo/AS3X Unit, Installed
- New High-Performance 3-blade Propeller
- Independent Spektrum Offset Aileron Servos
- 8.5mm Brushed Motor
- Removable Landing Gear
- Tail Wheel Steering
- Authentic Paint Scheme
- Decal Sets For Corsair Aces Greggory "Pappy" Boyington And Ira "Ike" Kepford
- The Artificial Stability - 3 aXis (AS3X®) system built into this UMX Corsair works behind the scenes to counter the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. Best of all, it feels completely natural. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly-tuned, giant-scale model that's incredibly stable at every speed.
Big on Detail:
- Scale detail like an authentic paint scheme, clear canopy and molded panel lines make this ultra micro easy to appreciate. Decals are provided to finish your model as either the ace Corsair flown by Gregory "Pappy" Boyington or Ira "Ike" Kepford.
Power and Control:
- This UMX™ F4U Corsair comes with a new high-performance 3-bladed prop and tailwheel steering for great handling in the air and on the ground. You can even remove the landing gear for a more realistic look in flight.
No Assembly Required:
- You can have this Ready-to-Fly version up in the time it takes to charge the flight battery. Even the AA batteries required for the DC charger and 4-channel transmitter are included.
Built to Victory Roll:
- Each aileron features a Spektrum™ performance linear long throw offset servo for precise control that makes roll maneuvers as axial as possible.
- UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Airplane
- 4-Channel DSMX Transmitter
- 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo Rechargeable Flight Battery
- 1-cell DC LiPo Charger
- 8 AA Batteries
- Length: 15.8 Inches
- Wingspan: 15.9 Inches
- Flying Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Motor Size: 8.5mm Coreless Brushed Motor
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Material: Foam
- Retracts: Removable Landing Gear
- Rudder: Yes
- Steering: Yes
- Throttle: Yes
- Vehicle: 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo Rechargeable Flight Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- Charger: 1-cell DC LiPo Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.