UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF Camera RC Airplane With VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $15.04 (60%)
Model Number: EFLU2600VS
Experience the thrills of flying a replica WWII airplane from a first-person view with the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Airplane with VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System. This awesome aircraft is designed with cool details that mimic the famous gull-winged F4U used for high-speed bombing missions. Thanks to the AS3X stability system, you get automated control functions that work behind the scenes to counter the effects of P-factor, turbulence, and torque. With no limits on control throws, and no delay in control response, the F4U is a dream to fly. To top off this already spectacular item, is the included VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System. This package comes with the Fat Shark V4 headset with digital head tracking. With this incredible device, your reaction times, and piloting capability will be enhanced to new levels, not to mention how fun it is! Coming to you at an amazing price for both the F4U, and FPV system, the UMX F4U Corsair 2.4GHz 4CH RTF RC Airplane with VS1100 Ultra Micro FPV System is bound to fly off the shelves. Get yours before its too late!
UMX F4U Corsair Features:
- AS3X Technology For Rock-Solid Stability And Great Handling
- Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX Receiver/ESC/Servo/AS3X Unit, Installed
- New High-Performance 3-blade Propeller
- Independent Spektrum Offset Aileron Servos
- 8.5mm Brushed Motor
- Removable Landing Gear
- Tail Wheel Steering
- Authentic Paint Scheme
- Decal Sets For Corsair Aces Greggory "Pappy" Boyington And Ira "Ike" Kepford
- The Artificial Stability - 3 aXis (AS3X®) system built into this UMX Corsair works behind the scenes to counter the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. Best of all, it feels completely natural. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly-tuned, giant-scale model that's incredibly stable at every speed.
Big on Detail:
- Scale detail like an authentic paint scheme, clear canopy and molded panel lines make this ultra micro easy to appreciate. Decals are provided to finish your model as either the ace Corsair flown by Gregory "Pappy" Boyington or Ira "Ike" Kepford.
Power and Control:
- This UMX™ F4U Corsair comes with a new high-performance 3-bladed prop and tailwheel steering for great handling in the air and on the ground. You can even remove the landing gear for a more realistic look in flight.
No Assembly Required:
- You can have this Ready-to-Fly version up in the time it takes to charge the flight battery. Even the AA batteries required for the DC charger and 4-channel transmitter are included.
Built to Victory Roll:
- Each aileron features a Spektrum™ performance linear long throw offset servo for precise control that makes roll maneuvers as axial as possible.
F4U Corsair Specifications:
- Length: 15.8 Inches
- Wingspan: 15.9 Inches
- Flying Weight: 1.6 Ounces
- Motor Size: 8.5mm Coreless Brushed Motor
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Material: Foam
- Retracts: Removable Landing Gear
- Rudder: Yes
- Steering: Yes
- Throttle: Yes
Spektrum™ VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Camera Features:
- This amazing bit of Spektrum™ technology combines an FPV camera, transmitter and antenna in a single unit no bigger than a thimble. Installation is easy and can be done in seconds. No soldering or special skills are required. You simply attach it to your model and plug in a 1S battery (sold separately). A Y-harness connector is included if you want to eliminate the weight of a separate battery and power the camera with the same 1S flight battery that powers the aircraft.
- Signal range suitable for Ultra Micro aircraft
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Requires 1S LiPo battery, sold separately
- Powered separately or by aircraft battery
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- No FCC license required
- Installs in seconds
Spektrum™ VA1100 Ultra Micro FPV Camera Features:
- Developed exclusively for Horizon Hobby by Fat Shark, the Teleporter V4 headset is easily one of the best values in FPV fun. It's compatible with all Spektrum™ and Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV cameras and features:
- QVGA 320 x 240 LCD displays
- 5.8GHz wireless receiver
- Spironet RHCP antenna
- Digital head tracking for Spektrum™ FPV cameras
- Trainer link head tracking for gimbal controlled cameras
- 7.4V 760mAh LiPo battery with charger
- Lens cloth
Digital Head Tracking:
- One of the coolest features of the Teleporter V4 headset is digital head tracking. Digital head tracking lets you look around the environment your model is flying through without the extra weight and complexity of a mechanical camera gimbal. Special sensors and software in the headset allow you to pan and tilt your field of view using the fixed-position VA1100 camera that's included. It's just one more way this Spektrum™ FPV system lets you have more fun with fewer hassles.
VS1100 FPV Specifications:
- Band: 5.8GHz
- Modulation: NTSC
- Channels: 7
- Range: Full
- Vehicle: 1S 150mAh 25C LiPo Rechargeable Flight Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- RC Charger: 1-cell DC LiPo Charger (Included)
- Headset Charger: 2S LiPo Battery (Included)
- Camera: 1S LiPo Battery or Aircraft Battery (Aircraft Battery Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.