Save: $240.00 (40%)
Save: $150.05 (30%)
Save: $210.01 (26%)
Save: $80.01 (23%)
Save: $110.01 (34%)
Save: $130.01 (37%)
Save: $176.04 (39%)
4x4 monster truck fun starts with T-Maxx. When T-Maxx launched onto the scene a whole new world of R/C driving possibilities emerged. T-Maxx has become the world's best-selling Ready-To-Race nitro monster truck by climbing, jumping, and ripping through terrain that others simply wouldn't dare to attempt. Hardcore nitro monster crushing continues to evolve and so does T-Maxx. Introducing the T-Maxx 3.3. This brutal Maxx responds to the call with a huge stance; tough backbone; and wicked, tire-searing performance. T-Maxx brings it all together and unlocks a whole new level of monster thrashing potential. Go faster, jump higher, and let your creativity find new forms of torturous off-road pounding. The T-Maxx 3.3 is stronger, bigger, and meaner right down to its monster core.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System Now Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Moduleto unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory. Only from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control. Learn more about the new Traxxas TQi Radio System here.
Factory-Equipped Real-Time Telemetry
T-Maxx 3.3 includes factory-installed telemetry sensors enabling Traxxas Link to collect and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Intuitive Android, iPhone and iPod touch Interface
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes. The Traxxas Link Application is available on Google Play and the App Store.
5-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security
The TQi 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 outputs for easy installation in vehicles with dual steering servosÃ¢â‚¬â€no Y-harness necessary! The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. Traxxas Link Model Memory allows the receiver to recognize up to thirty TQi 2.4GHz Traxxas Link enabled transmittersÃ¢â‚¬â€just switch on and drive. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is built-in and does not need to be set or activated. Three telemetry ports are incorporated in the 5-channel receiver to allow real-time data to be transmitted from your Traxxas model to the TQi transmitter.
TRX 3.3 Racing Engine™, Where Power Meets Technology®!
The powerful TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is the heart of the T-Maxx 3.3, delivering thoroughbred race engine performance that's absolutely second to none. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precision composite slide carburetor, PowerTune™ cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start® system. Years of testing and proven performance deliver the easiest-to-tune, most dependable, most powerful Ready-To-Race® engine available.
For the ultimate combination of toque and high-revving horsepower, we couldn't resist taking the Extreme Power of TRX 3.3 engine to the next level by adding a dyno-tuned aluminum Maxx® Resonator pipe and oversized Traxxas high-volume dual-stage air filter. The result is more horsepower throughout the entire powerband that you can feel and hear.
Resonator™ Dyno-Tuned Dual-Chamber Pipe
The Maxx® Resonator aluminum tuned pipe is precision-engineered on the dyno to increase the power output of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine. The Resonator dual-chamber Maxx pipe provides an average peak torque increase of 16% over the standard Maxx pipe, and a 10% increase in total power across the whole range resulting in smooth, linear power delivery and brutal bottom end punch on demand. The Maxx Resonator pipe completes the New T-Maxx 3.3 with its shiny polished mirror-chrome finish and distinctive laser etched logo.
Large High-Volume Dual-Stage Air Filter
The extra-large dual-stage Traxxas air filter increases air flow to the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, allowing the engine to breath easier and reach its true power potential. Larger filtering capacity also delivers more consistent tuning between maintenance intervals. With more air intake the TRX 3.3 holds an incredibly consistent tune during long bash sessions and the ultra low-restriction design provides superior air flow and filtration for more power and long engine life.
EZ-Start® Electric Starting
Only the Traxxas EZ-Start offers the pure convenience of true one-handed operation and complete on-board, push-button electric starting. The Traxxas EZ-Start lights your glow plug and starts your engine quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Traxxas' exclusive Smart Start™ technology monitors critical starting functions, automatically sensing and diagnosing potential problems for troublefree engine starting every time! LEDs provide realtime status, even alerting you when a glow plug has failed.
Strengthened Bulkheads with Steel X-Braces
Tough composite components and steel reinforced bulkheads maximize T-Maxx 3.3 durability for hardcore bashing. The front and rear bulkheads are strength-optimized for ruggedness and dependability when the going gets rough. Traxxas engineers reinforced critical areas to further enhance the legendary toughness that T-Maxx is famous for.
30mm Extended Chassis
With the incredible horsepower of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine on tap, Traxxas engineers equipped the T-Maxx 3.3 with a 30mm longer wheelbase for maximum stability. The 4mm thick aluminum chassis is formed from durable 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized in brilliant blue. Besides forming a rigid backbone for the rest of the truck, the aluminum acts like a heat sink to draw additional heat away from the engine. All of the systems and components are neatly arranged on the chassis for easy cleaning and servicing.
Heavy-Duty Chassis Braces and Transmission Skid Plate
The long wheelbase T-Maxx 3.3 chassis combines heady-duty extended chassis braces and an integrated transmission skid plate to form a fully-boxed sub-frame that protects the center driveline and virtually eliminates power robbing chassis flex.
Sealed Limited Slip Differentials
Maxx differential housings feature tunable sealed differentials with Revo internals that offer a broad range of tuning options. Precision sealed with Traxxas X-ring silicone seals, the T-Maxx 3.3 differentials are designed for long-lasting performance and the ability to tune for specific running conditions. Built to handle extreme torque and power, these differentials offer unmatched versatility and toughness.
Powerful Steering System
A heavy-duty bellcrank steering system features an integrated servo saver and smooth ball bearings for rock solid control. Combined with digital-servo muscle, the complete system delivers the perfect combination of steering authority and precise control.
Double-Shear Captured Linkages
The T-Maxx 3.3 features 100% double-shear connections to all steering and toe linkages to capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability. A thick tie-bar on the rear toe links further increases the double sheer strength.
Digital High-Torque Steering Servo
A monster truck needs a powerful steering servo for responsive performance. An included Traxxas digital high-torque, ball bearing steering servo comes standard for precision control, quick response, and unmatched torque. It has over 50% more torque than a standard high-torque servo and it's 25% faster! That's 125 oz-in torque with 0.16-second transit speed!
Tall 6.3" Maxx®-Sized Tires on 3.8" Mirror-Chrome Hurricane™ Wheels
Pre-glued to 3.8" Mirror-Chrome Hurricane wheels, the soft compound Maxx tires are designed to maximize performance for all-terrain traction. On dirt the aggressive treads claw for traction providing superior bite and massive roosts, and on pavement the forgiving side grip allows the tire to power-slide while maintaining a sure-footed neutral feel.
Revo®-Spec Auto shifting Two-Speed Transmission
The heavy-duty forward-only two-speed is easy to adjust and delivers smooth and consistent shifts every time. A simple twist of a 2.0mm hex wrench and the shift point can be adjusted to shift earlier or later. To further the custom tuning experience, special close and standard ratio gear sets can be installed to tailor the gearing for your environment.
Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch
The Torque-Control slipper clutch uses special semi-metallic friction material and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control. The semi-metallic friction material remains stable across a wide temperature range to provide smooth, linear engagement you can count on, tank after tank. Spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering the slipper adjustment. A center ball bearing maintains precise, long-lasting alignment with near friction-free running and virtually zero maintenance. Only Traxxas has it!
Large Diameter Disc Brake
A large 42mm steel rotor spins between two unique semi-metallic brake pads which when engaged, bind the drilled steel disc for efficient 4 wheel braking action. The proven design provides fast fade free braking to bring T-Maxx 3.3 to a stop almost as quickly as it accelerates.
Building on the durability of the reliable and incredibly tough Revo drivetrain, T-Maxx 3.3 incorporates super-duty center, front, and rear driveshafts. The super-duty sealed driveshafts are rubber sealed to keep out dirt for consistently smooth performance. The true, constant velocity U-joint design allows huge deflection angles and there is no metal-to-metal friction to cause binding and wear.
Sealed Pivot Ball Suspension
Traxxas exclusive rubber sealed pivot balls maintain factory smooth performance even in the harshest environments. The unique design allows easy adjustment, proven performance, and unmatched reliability. The heavy-duty axle carriers use large diameter rubber sealed bearings for ultra-smooth, and practically maintenance-free running.
The unique T-Maxx chassis design offers maximum center ground clearance (over 4 inches) to eliminate the high-centering and chassis dragging that plague flat-chassis monster trucks. Plus it maintains that tall, authentic monster truck look.
Famous Maxx® Suspension
One of the hallmarks of the T-Maxx is its incredible WideMaxx 4-wheel independent suspension. Wicked long travel, nearly 4 inches at each wheel, is ready to take on just about the roughest terrain you can imagine. Eight oil-filled shocks (2 at each wheel) deliver that plush feel and 'bottomless' suspension travel T-Maxx is famous for. The suspension is fully tuneable for the track with up to 10 shock-mounting positions, adjustable front caster angle, front and rear toe, and front and rear camber angles.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
Traxxas oil-filled Ultra Shocks are fully tuneable for race-inspired performance. The spring pre-load is adjustable via precise clip-on spacers making it easy to know that each shock is adjusted to the same spec. Rubber pressure bladders prevent air pockets and foaming common with bladderless designs. Double o-ring seals in the shock body prevent leaking.
Adjustable Wheelie Bar
To handle extreme Maxx power, the adjustable Traxxas wheelie bar is mandatory equipment for the Extreme TRX® 3.3 horsepower! The wheelie bar has 4 snap-in adjustment positions that allow you to choose how extreme you want your action to be. In the down position, it keeps the front end of your Maxx truck planted to show off the incredible acceleration. Raise the wheelie bar to its full-up position and the action gets wild, with giant wheelies that hang on as long as you keep mashing the throttle! The unique design allows it to be easily removed in situations where you may not want the additional control.
Maxx-Sized ProGraphix® Body
The extended wheelbase T-Maxx body comes fully trimmed and painted. Decals are also applied to save time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas' ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-to-Race® models. Available in red, blue, black, and white.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Precision rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in super low-friction performance and maximum protection in dirt and nitro environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech look and feel.
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled modelsÃ¢â‚¬â€just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module compatible with Android 4.4 equipped devices, iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch (5th generation and later versions), iPad (3rd generation and later versions), or iPad mini.
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine
- Bigger piston and sleeve delivers extreme power
- Consistent and smooth throughout the entire power band
- Straight-through exhaust flow
- Slide carburetor
- TRX IPS crankshaft
- Knife-edged connecting rod
- Molded head protector screws onto the cooling head
- Large aluminum blue-anodized cooling head
- High-volume air filter
- Super-light piston and rod
- High-performance ball bearings
- Backed by Traxxas Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan
- EZ-Start® push-button electric starting
- Traxxas Resonator Tuned Pipe
- Double chamber design maximizes low to mid rpm horsepower
- Laser etched, polished aluminum finish
- Oversized cylindrical dual-stage air filter increases air intake for extended bash sessions
- Long wheelbase chassis increases stability
- Chassis extended by 30mm
- 4mm thick 6061-T6 aluminum chassis
- Lower skid plate protects the center driveline while allowing quick access to the transmission
- Tunable sealed differentials in Maxx® differential housings
- Strengthened differential housings
- Differential uses Revo®-Spec gears and components
- Gray composite components
- Heady-duty front, rear, and center skid plates
- Reinforced front and rear bulkheads
- Ultra shock bodies
- Tall, aggressive 3.8" all-terrain tires pre-glued on mirror-chrome Hurricane wheels
- Revo-Spec front, rear, and center driveshafts
- Sealed pivot balls and front/rear outer driveshafts
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Powerful semi-metallic brake pads and 42mm cross-drilled steel rotor provide fade-free braking on demand
- Revo-Spec state-of-the-art transmission
- Auto-shifting, two-speed transmission is simple, reliable, and easy to adjust
- Ultra-compact, fewer moving parts
- Low rotating mass for quick, high-revving acceleration
- Constant drive engagement is smooth and instantly responsive
- Sealed case protects the gears and two-speed from track debris
- Integrated Steering servo bellcrank and servo saver
- High-torque digital steering servo (#2070) delivers 125 oz-in & 0.16-sec transit times
- 100% captured steering and toe linkage
- Double-shear components capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability
- Rear toe-links are captured by a thick tie-bar for double-shear strength
- Eight fully-adjustable, coil-over Ultra Shocks
- Up to 10 shock mounting positions with multiple holes on the suspension arms and shock towers
- Updated shock towers and adjustable body mounts
- High-capacity 125cc fuel tank
- Adjustable four-position wheelie bar
- Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Precision metric hex hardware throughout
- Blue-anodized aluminum antenna crimp nut
- Fully painted, trimmed, and decaled ProGraphix® body
- Fully assembled and Ready-to-Race®
- Traxxas T-MAXX 3.3 1:10 4WD 3CH 2.4GHz Brushless RTR Nitro RC Monster Truck
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Traxxas EZ-Start
- EZ-Start Rechargeable Battery
- 110V AC Battery Charger
- Extra Glow Plug
- Setup DVD
- Metric Hex Hardware
- Prographix Painted Body
- Metric Hex Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Engine: TRX® 3.3
- Starter: EZ-Start®
- Chassis Type: Extended Chassis 4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Length (including wheelie bar): 21.213" (539mm)
- Front Track: 16.5" (417mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5" (417mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4.2" (106mm)
- Height (overall): 10.9" (277mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
- Front Shock Length: XXLong
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Weight (RTR no fuel): 160oz (4.536kg)
- Front Tires: 6.3" x 3.5" x 3.8"
- Rear Tires: 6.3" x 3.5" x 3.8"
- Front Wheels: Chrome Hurrricane™
- Rear Wheels: Chrome Hurrricane™
- Wheel Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 24.8:1
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 15.8:1
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Radio System: Traxxas TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module (3-Channel)
- Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM, and Engine Temperature
- Brake Type: Vented Disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
- Top Speed: 45+mph
- Skill Level: 4
- Nitro Fuel: 10-20% (Not Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Receiver: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Misc. Nitro Accessories & Other Track Equipment (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.