Build Your Own Custom Package
Save: $190.04 (19%)
Save: $100.05 (67%)
Save: $60.00 (40%)
Save: $80.04 (47%)
Save: $17.04 (41%)
Save: $20.04 (40%)
Save: $210.01 (26%)
Save: $130.00 (38%)
Save: $16.00 (35%)
Save: $14.00 (42%)
Save: $40.00 (80%)
Save: $71.00 (83%)
Save: $9.74 (38%)
Save: $17.54 (33%)
Save: $19.16 (43%)
Only the Traxxas Summit TQi 2.4 GHz 1:10 4WD RTR Blue Electric RC Monster Truck gives you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear right from the transmitter. No need to break from the action to swap gears or install locking parts. Tear up the trail in "high range" with a 25:1 ratio for dirt-slinging speed. When the terrain turns technical, drop it into "low range" for a 70:1 ratio and unreal climbing torque. For the ultimate in climbing traction, flip the T-Lock switch to lock the front differential. Need even more grip? Activate the rear T-Lock diff for fully-loaded 4WD power no matter which tire is gripping or slipping.
Summit gets its spin from the largest motor of any electric monster truck, the Titan 775. This massive mill is equipped with a fan-cooled armature for nonstop off-road adventure, and an extra wrap of steel around the can for maximum magnetic field strength that means more torque to tame the trail and conquer any climb. Designed by Traxxas, the EVX-2 features three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low-voltage detection for compatibility with LiPo battery packs, and patented Traxxas high-current battery connectors. Throttle control comes from an EVX-2 electronic speed control, a heavy-duty powerhouse that can handle up to 16.8 volts to give Summit extreme trail-conquering torque. And if that trail is wet, muddy or even covered in snow, it's no problem. Waterproof electronics let Summit operate worry-free in conditions that sideline other monster trucks.
Summit is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology, but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
- NEW 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NEW Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDâ„¢
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud, and snow
- EVX-2â„¢ 16.8-volt FWD/REV electronic speed control
- EZ-Set® single button programming
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage Low-Voltage Detection
- Three selectable drive profiles: Sport Mode, Race Mode, and Training Mode
- Sport Mode â€“ Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode â€“ Forward / Brake
- Training Modeâ„¢ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Traxxas high-torque Titan® 775 motor
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel Transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module for full Traxxas Link App capability with Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled modelsâ€”just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Innovative T-Lockâ„¢ remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
- Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 low-range ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 high-range ratio for trail speed
- 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
- ExoCageâ„¢ body adds real rock-rig style and functional protection
- Rugged 3.8" Geodeâ„¢ wheels with beadlock-style sidewall protectors mount securely to aluminum 17mm hex hubs
- Massive 7" Canyon ATâ„¢ extreme-terrain tires with soft inserts generate awesome off-road grip
- Unique chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
- Quick release battery doors
- Battery cooling vents
- Scalable battery compartments
- Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
- Sealed receiver box protects the micro receiver from dirt, debris, and moisture
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver a combined 250 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Ball-bearing-supported steering servo system with integrated servo saver
- Hex hardware throughout
- Compatible with many Revo® accessory upgrades
- Traxxas innovation built in!
5-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security
- The TQi 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 outputs for easy installation in vehicles with dual steering servosâ€”no Y-harness necessary! The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. Traxxas Link Model Memory allows the receiver to recognize up to thirty TQi 2.4Ghz Traxxas Link enabled transmittersâ€”just switch on and drive. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is built-in and does not need to be set or activated. Three telemetry ports are incorporated in the 5-channel receiver to allow real-time data to be transmitted from your Traxxas model to the TQi transmitter.
EVX-2â„¢ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- The EVX-2 delivers an incredible 16.8 volts from two battery packs. Designed by Traxxas, the EVX-2 features a completely waterproof design, low-voltage detection, three drive profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, and gold-plated, high-current battery connectors. The EVX-2 also includes patented Training Modeâ„¢. This profile reduces the overall power output of the EVX-2 by 50% making it easier for young/new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation. The EVX-2 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Summit includes a 4amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging in the field. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug the included Power Cell battery in for a perfect charge, run after run.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iDâ„¢
- Summit includes two genuine iD-equipped Power Cell NiMH battery packs to make sure you experience all the performance thatâ€™s been engineered into your Traxxas model. Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect Traxxas iD Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxasâ€™ high-output, gold plated, patented, High-Current Connectors. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package. For even greater speed and runtime, a full line of optional Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH and LiPo batteries are available. Power Cell batteries are Traxxas certified to maximize the performance and speed engineered into every Traxxas vehicle.
Traxxas High-Current Connector
- The patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors are designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicleâ€™s electronics. Traxxas High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
Maxx Cable 12-Gauge Wire
- This super-flexible, high-current, low-resistance 12-gauge, wire acts like a series of giant pipes, flowing energy in and out of the electronic speed control. The patented Traxxas Connector combined with Maxx cable is a better engineered solution for extracting all the power your battery has to give.
High-Torque Titan® 775 Power
- Summit gets its spin from the largest motor of any electric monster truckâ€”the Titan 775. This massive mill is equipped with a fan-cooled armature for nonstop off-road adventure, and an extra wrap of steel around the can for maximum magnetic field strengthâ€”that means more torque to tame the trail and conquer any climb. Summit's single-motor mount keeps the Titan 775 powerplant low and tight to the chassis for a low CG and surefooted handling.
Waterproof Receiver Box
- Summit is the latest truck to feature Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics. This exclusive Traxxas innovation opens the door for driving fun in water, mud, snow, and other wet conditions that stop others dead in their tracks. The patent-pending waterproof electronics box allows the installation of your own radio system without losing the watertight properties.
Dual Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servos
- Waterproof digital steering servos use O-ring seals to keep the fun going when things get wet. Twin servos are lighter and more compact than a single large servo, and together they deliver unmatched monster steering response with a full 250 oz. in. of tire-turning torque and quick .16-second transit time. The servos operate a ball-bearing-supported bellcrank with an integrated servo saver for precise control and rock-conquering durability.
Heavy-Duty High-Low Transmission. Speed for the trail. Torque for the rocks.
- Not only is Summit the first truck to offer remote locking diffs, it's also the only truck equipped with a remote-shifting High-Low transmission. In low gear, Summit's 70:1 final-drive ratio turns rpm into pure torque to power up and over any obstacle that dares to get in the way. Upshift to high for a 25:1 ratio and all the speed you need to attack jumps and make tracks in a hurry.
- Summit's transmission is skillfully configured to sit low in the chassis and hold the Titan 775 motor as low as possible for best climbing performance, even at very steep angles. The low-CG transmission also gives Summit sure-footed handling on the trail. An oversized steel idler gear and patent-pending Torque Controlâ„¢ slipper clutch are built to handle the massive torque of Summit's power system.
The First-Ever Remote Locking Differential
- For the first time, it is possible to switch from the smooth handling of silicone-filled differentials to the tenacious traction of locked diffs just by flipping a switch on the transmitter. At your command, the servo-actuated T-Lockâ„¢ system engages eight steel drive dogs to lock the differential. Match the locking mode to the challenges of the terrain; Summit's T-Lock differential system allows you to select front-lock for dig-style turns in tight quarters, front and rear lock for total climbing traction, or front and rear open differentials for optimum handling and a tight turning radius. Patent pending.
10-LED Lighting System
- No need to head for the garage when the sun goes down; Summit lights up the night with an integrated LED illumination system. Four bright white LEDs blaze the trail ahead, while six red LEDs show where Summit's been. The LEDs are integrated into the bumpers for durability and convenience, and the chassis-mounted wiring harness eliminates the possibility of tangles and hooked wires.
Realistic & Rugged ExoCageâ„¢ Body
- Summit's aggressive SUV-style bodywork doesn't just look tough; with its bolt-on fender flares and tube-style ExoCage skeleton, it's as rugged as a real rock rig. Flexible to bounce back after a rollover yet tough enough to spare the lexan body from rock-rash, the ExoCage combines authentic real-rock-rig looks with genuine protection.
Geodeâ„¢ Wheels, Soft Foam Inserts and Canyon ATâ„¢ Tires
- An off-road machine is only as good as its tires, and Summit delivers with the biggest, gnarliest Traxxas tire everâ€”the Canyon AT. This multi-terrain tread features aggressive, angular lugs that dig in on dirt, grass, roots, and rocks to get Summit up and over anything you aim it at. Soft foam inserts let the rubber conform to surfaces for maximum grip, and new Geode rims hold the tires tight with beadlock style. The removeable rings protect the rim edges and tire sidewalls from rock rash and lend additional support to the tire/rim glue joint.
Dual-CV Telescoping Axles
- Locked differentials, a powerful motor, and high-traction tires are the perfect recipe for overstressed driveshafts, so Summit is equipped with the toughest Traxxas shafts ever. The smooth-sliding, true-curvilinear spline design pioneered for Revo® is now even stronger thanks to CV-style joints on each endâ€”an industry first. The joints' crosspins are supported by the full diameter of the shaft, so even the heaviest torque loads won't pop the joint.
Dual-Servo Steering System
- High-traction tires and a low-speed technical climbâ€”that's a combo that demands a lot of steering torque, and Summit delivers with a dual-servo system. Each servo is rated for 125 oz.-in. of torque, giving Summit a total of 250 oz.-in. of tire-turning twist to keep you in command no matter how tough the conditions.
Heavy-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
- 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs proven tough by the Revo Platinum Edition make certain all of Summit's considerable torque is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard Summit pulls at the tires.
Quick-Release Battery Doors
- Summit uses an innovative solution for easy battery installation. Quick-release battery doors snap open and closed in seconds for fast and easy battery installation. There are no clips to lose in the field, and fast battery changes during pit stops let you spend more time on the trail and less time on the bench.
Battery Compartment Vents
- Resembling the exhaust ducts of a turbine powered jet, the futuristic battery vents are securely mounted on the chassis. In addition to offering entrance and exit cooling, the oversized openings incorporate latches that insert into the battery door clasps. The battery compartment vents symbolize the sleek and high-tech image that places Summit in a class of its own.
Futuristic Chassis Design
- Summit's groundbreaking E-Revo molded chassis sets a new benchmark for electric monster truck looks and performance. The chassis combines art and function to deliver a lightweight, integrated, and rigid platform that maximizes strength and reduces weight. Scalable battery compartments accept a variety of battery* configurations to unlock Summit's power potential. By combining the battery compartments with the chassis design, the battery packs can sit low and close to the center of the truck, plus valuable chassis surface is freed up to accommodate the electronics for a clean layout. This keeps the center of gravity (CG) as low as possible, allowing for steeper climb angles, greater side-hill stability, and responsive handling at speed.
Rigidity, Strength, Protection
- The smooth center skid plate both protects and strengthens. Critical driveline components are shielded from the elements for long life. A cover provides access for maintenance. Summit's smooth underside slides over rocks and other obstacles to keep you rolling when other trucks have to head for home.
High-Tech GTR Shocks
- Summit wears the best shocks in the business, our hard-anodized, PTFE-coated GTR dampers. Threaded bodies and oversized spring collars make it easy to set preload, and long-wearing, low-friction titanium-nitride shafts provide slick shock action for superior suspension response and reliability.
The Most Suspension Travel
- Ultra-long-travel suspension based on the award-winning E-Revo gives Summit more travel and articulation than any other monster truck, while the independent suspension and tall Canyon AT tires allow incredibly steep approach angles and sky-high ground clearance no other truck can match.
- Traxxas Summit TQi 2.4GHz 1:10 4WD RTR Blue Electric RC Monster Truck
- 2.4GHz TQi Transmitter
- 2 8.4V 3000mAh 7-Cell NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 4-amp Fast Charger
- High-Quality Maintenance Tools
Summit RC Monster Truck Specifications:
- Length: 22.17 Inches (563mm)
- Front Track: 18.48 Inches (469.5mm)
- Rear Track: 18.58 Inches (472mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4.76 Inches (121mm)
- Weight: 11lbs (4.98kg) (w/o batteries) 12.7lbs (5.75kg) (with batteries)
- Height (overall): 12.6 Inches (320mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.84 Inches (377mm)
- Front Shock Length: 87mm
- Rear Shock Length: 87mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Canyon ATâ„¢ (7.1" x 3.8")
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Canyon ATâ„¢: (7.1" x 3.8")
- Front Wheels: 3.8" Geodeâ„¢ (chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 3.8" Geodeâ„¢ (chrome)
- Speed Control Type: EVX-2 with Low Voltage Detection Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Motor (electric): Titan® 775, High-Torque Fan Cooled (10-turn)
- Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
- Overall Drive Ratio: Stock, Out-of-Box: 25.34 (high gear) 70.18 (low gear)
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQiâ„¢ 2.4GHz (4-channel)
- Skill Level: 2
- Input voltage: 6-14 cells (7.2 to 16.8 volts) 4-cells (Two 2-cell) LiPo (14.8 volts)
- Case Size: 2.27"W x 2"D x 1.05"H
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Motor Limit (540 size): 10-turns
- Motor Limit (550 size): 12-turns
- On-ResistanceÂ (@Trans)â€“FWD/REV: 0.004 Ohms / 0.004 Ohms
- Rated Currentâ€“FWD/REV: 180 amps / 180 amps
- Braking Current: 360 amps
- Continuous CurrentÂ (@100Â°F amb.): 30 Amps
- Reverse Delay: None
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 volts DC
- BEC Current: 2.5 amps
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 3"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9.5"
- Motor Wires: 14 Gauge / 4"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on and off)
- Profile selection:
- Sport Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
- Race Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
- Training Mode: 50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set
- Vehicle: 2 8.4V 3000mAh 7-Cell NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: 4-amp Fast Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Traxxas Summit TQi 2.4GHz 1:10 4WD RTR Blue Electric RC Monster Truck
$639.95 | Limited Stock Available