Mike - Truck is way bigger then expected. Traxxas claims its 1/10 scale but this truck is bigger then other 1/8 trucks i have. speed is alright not crazy fast but it has plenty of power. Motor and gears are pretty quiet compared to other trucks.
Save: $100.05 (67%)
Save: $157.00 (53%)
Save: $60.00 (40%)
Save: $105.00 (41%)
Save: $119.04 (41%)
Save: $14.00 (42%)
Save: $63.04 (49%)
Save: $12.55 (50%)
Save: $45.00 (64%)
Save: $255.00 (57%)
Save: $78.04 (38%)
Save: $14.96 (50%)
Save: $42.04 (41%)
Save: $17.00 (68%)
Save: $13.00 (50%)
Model Number: TRX5607
Traxxas introduces the next generation of 2.4GHz radio system performance and its now included with the Traxxas Summit! Forget about crystals and frequency conflicts! The transmitters easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering a full compliment of pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The new TQ 2.4GHz radio system pumps out a crystal-clear signal and provides the reliable performance that you expect from Traxxas. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with fast, precision control.
Named Best Innovation by the readers of Radio Control Car Action and RC Driver magazines, the award-winning Summit is equipped with the first-ever remote locking differential system (patent pending), allowing you to independently lock and unlock the front and rear differentials right from your transmitter. The unique high/low transmission adds even greater multi-terrain versatility, and Summit goes where no solid axle truck can thanks to its exclusive linkage based suspension system with unmatched suspension travel, tunable progressive damping and independent ride height adjustment. For total control even in wet conditions, Summit is equipped with exclusive, waterproof electronics. Only Traxxas makes it possible to run through water, mud and snow without worry. Summit is offered fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system and Power Cell batteries.
- Motor: Traxxas Titan 775 10 turn with fan-cooled armature
- Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz (DSSS) with 5-ch Traxxas Link receiver and two steering servos for 250 oz-in of combined torque and 0.16-sec transit time, rocker switch for transmission shifting and three position toggle switch to select the T-Lock diff modes
- Radio Box: Waterproof
- Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas EVX-2 (TRAM3019) 16.8V forward and reverse with patent pending training mode, equipped with Traxxas high current connectors
- Shocks: GTR oil filled with hard anodized Teflon coated bodies with titanium nitride shafts
- Transmission: Brushless ready two speed with metal center idler gear available, remote shifting high-low design with ultra low high- torque 75:1 first gear and faster 25:1 second gear
- Differentials: Front and rear T-Lock remote locking differentials can be controlled from transmitter
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Batteries: Two Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH 3000mAh
- Wheels: 3.8" (97mm) wide, Geode with 17mm hex and removable beadlock style sidewall protectors to guard against rock damage and lend support to the tire/wheel glue joint
- Tires: 7.1" (179mm) diameter Canyon AT tires with angular lugs for high traction, 3.8" (96.5mm) wide
- Hubs: 17mm splined aluminum
- Suspension: Sealed pivot ball, ultra long travel
- Steering: Dual servo bellcrank type
- Body: Painted and trimmed lexan with functional tube style ExoCage body system
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Chassis: Fiber-composite with composite center skidplate shield and scalable battery compartments that accept 6 and 7 cell sport packs and LiPo packs, quick release battery doors and cooling vents
- Lighting System: Ten LEDs, four white LEDs in front and six red LEDs in rear integrated into bumpers with chassis mounted wiring harness
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Traxxas Summit w/EVX2 ESC and TQ-4 Radio Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
- 775 Size Motor
- 2.4GHz Radio with Two Digital Waterproof Servos
- 5-ch Traxxas Link Receiver
- Two Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH 3000mAh Batteries
- Painted Body
- Instruction Manual
- Length: 22" (563mm)
- Width: 18.6" (472mm)
- Height: 10.2" (260mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.8" (377mm)
- Weight: 10.9lbs (4.96kg)
- Ground Clearance: 4.2" (107mm)
- Front Track: 18.5" (470mm)
- Rear Track: 18.6" (472mm)
- Front Tread: 14.5" (368mm)
- Rear Tread: 14.6" (370mm)
- Length: 20" (508mm)
- Width: 8.1" (205mm)
- Height: 6.1" (155mm)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Box: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: NiMH Compatible
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Mike on December 12, 2011
Truck is way bigger then expected. Traxxas claims its 1/10 Scale but this truck is bigger then other 1/8 trucks I have.
Speed is alright not crazy fast but it has plenty of power. Motor and Gears are pretty quiet compared to other trucks.
The Lights are just amazing, Bright and actually light the way of the truck. They just add that extra something to a truck that already has it all.
Suspension is just amazing. So much travel and the rocker arms make it so smooth.
The ESC does not have Low Voltage Cut off. So if you are looking to run Lipos you will need to get an External Cut off. only 20$ on Ebay and easy to install.
All in all I am very happy with the truck it is worth every penny.
By: Bailey on November 11, 2011
i had a great time with the traxxas slash but the summit was much better. its a combonation of speed and rock crawling power :)