Save: $176.04 (39%)
Save: $214.54 (39%)
Save: $431.04 (40%)
Save: $100.05 (67%)
Save: $40.04 (57%)
Save: $60.00 (40%)
Save: $202.96 (49%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $16.00 (35%)
Save: $32.05 (64%)
Save: $17.54 (33%)
Save: $17.00 (68%)
Save: $40.00 (80%)
Save: $32.54 (62%)
Save: $12.54 (56%)
Incredible power and precise control make up a small fraction of the features of the award winning Traxxas Slash 4x4 Fox Edition 2.4GHz 1:10 RTR Brushless RC Truck. This beast comes packing everything you need to tear up the competition on the racetrack. With its signature Traxxas Stability Management, you gain improved power, speed, and acceleration even on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, or even ice and snow. With the included iD Power Cell battery, you can get speeds at 40+ MPH right out of the box. If you choose to upgrade your Slash 4x4's power system, you can get to speeds of 60+ MPH! From the Velineon 2500 Brushless Motor, the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control, or the TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter, the Slash 4x4 is truly packed to the gills with top-notch internals and controller. If your looking for the best of RC racing, the Traxxas Slash 4x4 Fox Edition 2.4GHz 1:10 RTR Brushless RC Truck is an amazing choice. Get yours before this incredible deal speeds away!
- New Traxxas Stability Managementâ„¢
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Waterproof Electronics
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Durable Steel Jato®-Style Turnbuckles And Captured Rod Ends
- Single-Screw Motor Access
- Fiber-Composite Monocoque Chassis
- Speed Control And Receiver Are Securely Fastened To Chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile Battery Compartment For Multiple Battery Styles
- Digital High-Torque Traxxas #2075 Waterproof Steering Servo
- Waterproof, O-Ring Sealed Receiver Box
- Sealed, Silicone-Filled Differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Controlâ„¢ Slipper Clutch System
- Fully Adjustable Oil-Filled Ultra Shocksâ„¢ With X-ring Technology
- White Powder Coated Shock Springs Feature A Responsive Spring Rate
- Telescoping Universal-Joint Driveshafts
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Scale All-Terrain Front And Rear Tires Offer Superior On- And Off-Road Traction
- Pre-Glued All-Terrain Tires With High-Performance Foam Inserts
- ProGraphix® Painted Race Replica Bodies
- Full Line Of Genuine Traxxas Accessories Available
Traxxas Stability Managementâ„¢
Traxxas Stability Managementâ„¢ (TSM) makes it possible to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into Traxxas models by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle's direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain the vehicle's line, then hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep Traxxas trucks arrow straight until they come to a complete stop. Traxxas TSM gives all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects that can be found on other systems such as drastically reduced turning radius, braking assistance that times out (quits), throttle restrictions, and an overall disconnected driving feel. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. The result is driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun. In fact, the driver may not even realize how much TSM is helping until it is turned off and their driving skills are tested without it!
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to "steer" when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions
Precision TQi 2.4GHz Control
- Traxxas Slash 4x4 is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas® TQiâ„¢ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technologyâ€”but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
5-channel Micro Receiver With Fail Safe
- The TQi 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 outputs for easy installation in vehicles with dual steering servosâ€”no Y-harness necessary! The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. Traxxas Link Model Memory allows the receiver to recognize up to thirty TQi 2.4Ghz Traxxas Link enabled transmittersâ€”just switch on and drive. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is built-in and does not need to be set or activated. Three telemetry ports are incorporated in the 5-channel receiver to allow real-time data to be transmitted from your Traxxas model to the TQi transmitter.
Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Slash 4x4 VXL includes a 4amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging in the field. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug the included Power Cell battery in for a perfect charge, run after run.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iDâ„¢
- Slash 4x4 VXL includes a genuine iD-equipped Power Cell NiMH battery to make sure you experience all the performance that's been engineered into your Traxxas model. Accessory Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect Traxxas iD Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, patented, High-Current Connectors. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package. For even greater speed and runtime, a full line of optional Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH and LiPo batteries are available. Power Cell batteries are Traxxas certified to maximize the performance and speed engineered into every Traxxas vehicle.
Traxxas High-Current Connector
- The patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors are designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicle's electronics. Traxxas High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
Maxx Cable 12-Gauge Wire
- This super-flexible, high-current, low-resistance 12-gauge, wire acts like a series of giant pipes, flowing energy in and out of the electronic speed control. The patented Traxxas Connector combined with Maxx cable is a better engineered solution for extracting all the power your battery has to give.
- Old designs made servicing of 4-wheel drive vehicles cumbersome and time-consuming. Traxxas has a better way. The Slash 4x4's modular design allows the entire front section to be removed with just five screws, and the rear assembly with just four screws. In less than a minute using a power screwdriver, you have full access for easy service and adjustment.
Sealed Watertight Receiver Box
- Slash 4x4's receiver is fully enclosed for protection from the elements. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a special watertight seal, and a custom blue O-ring seals the receiver box to protect the receiver from water. The receiver can be removed for service and aftermarket receivers can be installed without losing the sealing properties of the box. Patent pending.
Velineon® VXL-3s ESC
The Velineon VXL-3s speed control is loaded with high-grade technology to precisely deliver maximum power to the motor. It's engineered for today's battery technology and beyond. Two-stage low voltage detection allows full LiPo compatibility, including powerful 11.1-volt 3S packs!
- Innovative waterproof design
- Three Programmable Drive Profiles:
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Modeâ„¢ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Large heat sink
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Built-in two-stage low-voltage detection for LiPo batteries
- NiCad and NiMH battery packs: 4-9 cells (4.8 to 10.8 volts)
- LiPo battery packs: 2-3 cells (7.4 to 11.1 volts)
Velineon® 3500 Brushless Motor
Extreme performance is standard equipment with the sensorless Velineon motor. Ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor deliver power and long life with near zero maintenance. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, you always get the same blistering acceleration and ballistic top speed run after run.
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets
- Optimized for power and efficiency in 1/10th scale vehicles
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Protective end cap
- 10-Turn, 3500kV
- Hex hardware
- Brilliant blue-anodizing finish
- Silicon steel laminations
- Delivers more power than comparable brushed motors
- Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength, and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech look and feel.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Precision 5x11mm rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in super low-friction performance and maximum protection in dirty environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocksâ„¢
- High-speed off-road action requires rugged, responsive shocks that can take abuse. Traxxas Ultra Shocks are proven tough as stock equipment for Traxxas Maxx trucks. The high-volume body yields large oil capacity, and a silicone bladder separates oil from air within the shock for consistent damping action, even during all-day off-road sessions. Dual X-ring seals give super-smooth performance without weeping or leaking, and Ultra Shocks are fully tunable with a wide range of oils, springs, and pistons.
Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- A race truck needs a powerful steering servo for responsive performance. A Traxxas digital high-torque, ball bearing steering servo comes standard for precision control, quick response, and unmatched torqueâ€”all in a waterproof case. It has over 50% more torque than the Rustler's 2056 servo and is 25% faster! That's 125 oz-in torque, 0.16-second speed!
Extruded Aluminum Driveshaft
- Slash 4x4's center driveshaft is formed from extruded aluminum. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. The extrusion process allows the shaft to be hollow and lightweight with internal splines that fit directly and securely onto the input shafts of the front and rear drive assemblies. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. Traxxas engineers highlighted this important innovation with vivid blue anodizing and a laser-etched Traxxas logo.
Single-Screw Motor Access
- Inspired by the innovative E-Revo, Slash 4x4 features a unique mount that holds the Velineon 3500 motor securely yet releases instantly with just one screw. Gear-mesh adjustments are fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds.
- Race-proven in the 7-time National Champion Revo, Slash 4x4's differentials represent the state of the art in power handling and efficiency. Precision silicone gaskets and X-ring seals allow the diffs to be tuned for specific running conditions by varying the viscosity of the fluid inside them. Differential access for tuning is quick and easy. Just remove the front or rear cover and the entire differential slides right out. The Slash 4x4 let's you focus on having fun driving at the racetrack instead of being chained to the workbench scrambling through complex assemblies.
New Heavy-Duty Driveshafts
- Slash 4x4's telescoping, universal-joint driveshafts may look familiar but they have evolved for increased strength and articulation. Traxxas U-joint driveshafts allow for maximum suspension movement resulting in longer travel and tighter turning. Extra material and design tweaks greatly increase torque handling. The shafts can even be used to upgrade Slash and other Traxxas models!
Revo®-Spec Torque-Controlâ„¢ Slipper Clutch
- Another Traxxas exclusive, Slash 4x4's patented slipper clutch design uses special semi-metallic friction material and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control. The slipper is easily adjusted without disassembly or removal, and the unique 3-pad design is proven rugged in Traxxas' most powerful electric and nitro vehicles. It's the perfect compliment to Velineon brushless power and 4WD, offering the ultimate in traction control.
Heavy-Duty 32-Pitch Gears
- Extreme brushless horsepower is never an afterthought at Traxxas. The Slash 4x4 driveline is built to handle power for today and accommodate future power upgrades down the road. The spur gear features rugged 0.8 module/32-pitch teeth for total reliability no matter how much power you pour on.
MXL-6s Brushless Power System Compatible
- Slash 4x4's chassis is designed to allow the massive MXL-6s brushless power systemâ€”which normally motivates trucks twice the weight of the Slash 4x4â€”to simply drop right in with virtually no modification. Overkill? Perhaps, but we couldn't resist going 80+mph. We don't think you will resist either, so the drivetrain is built to handle the horsepower and speed
- Slash 4x4 has huge amounts of seemingly bottomless, ultra-plush suspension travel for suspension action that swallows up jumps and delivers incredible rough-track control. All that travel gives Slash 4x4 a truly authentic look and handling response that accurately simulates TORC Series Pro 4x4 Short Course Racing. The fully-optimized front axle carrier is a result of computer modeling that allowed engineers to design for maximum articulation without binding or interference. Tight steering response is always there, even at the extreme ranges of the suspension travel. Double-shear tie rods and camber links simply can't pop off, so you always stay in control. Robust construction wards off crash damage, and oversized 10x15mm inboard bearings and 5x11mm outboard bearings are incredibly durable and smooth.
Optimum-Geometry Steering with Integrated Servo Saver
- No part of Slash 4x4 was overlooked in the quest for durability, precision, and performance. The new dual-bellcrank design pivots on rubber-sealed ball bearings for smooth action in the harshest conditions, and an integrated cam-type servo saver protects the servo gears from crash impacts without sacrificing steering precision.
Heavy-Duty 4mm Turnbuckles
- Slash 4x4's turnbuckles have broad flats that make it easy to set toe-in and camber. The tough steel construction is ultra durable and the captured rod ends won't pop apart during rigorous off-road pounding.
- New progressive rate springs are lighter through the initial range of travel to maintain traction and composure over the usual track ruts and bumps. Hit the big jumps and the springs tighten up to prevent bottoming the chassis at the extreme ranges of the suspension travel.
Aggressive Short Course Body
- The Traxxas Slash set the standard for Short Course R/C style and the Slash 4x4 carries it to the next level with an even more aggressive and realistic stance. Sharper edges, bolder curves, and proportions that scream speed signal the horsepower that lurks beneath. Body mounting holes are identical to the 2WD Slash.
- Slash 4x4 Fox Racing RC Truck
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 8.4V 4000mAh 7-Cell NiMH iD Power Cell Rechargeable Battery
- 4-Amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Precision Tool Set
- Length: 22.36 Inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 Inches (72mm)
- Weight: 93.1oz (2.64kg)
- Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
- Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
- Tires: Traxxas 2.2" Pre-Glued with Foam Inserts
- Tire Diameter: 4.31 Inches (109.5mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.2" Split-Spoke, Black or Red Beadlock
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2 Inches (56mm) Outer / 3.0 Inches (76mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type: VXL-3sâ„¢ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Overall Drive Ratio: 11.82 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
- Radio System (transmitter): TQiâ„¢ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Radio System (receiver): Traxxas Stability Managementâ„¢
- Top Speed: 40+mph (60+mph with 3s LiPo)
- Vehicle: Traxxas 8.4V 4000mAh 7-cell NiMH battery with iDâ„¢ (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: Traxxas 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.