Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $70.00 (20%)
Save: $723.04 (52%)
Save: $60.00 (13%)
Save: $50.00 (12%)
Model Number: TRX5507
Now Includes TQ 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link! The Traxxas Jato 3.3 Nitro 2WD RTR Stadium Truck goes beyond ordinary 2WD racing trucks, delivering unexpected features and innovation that raise the bar for performance. Jato takes full advantage of its powerful Traxxas family lineage by incorporating many of the same design features and concepts developed for the ground-breaking Revo monster truck. Revo DNA is evident in the innovative engineering, quality feel, and higher performance standards. Class leading acceleration, top speed and an umatched feature level combine to make Jato simply the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race nitro stadium truck.
EXTREME POWER FOR EXPERT DRIVERS Jato 3.3 is not for everyone. This product is capable of extreme speed and acceleration! It carries Traxxas's highest skill level rating (5) and is intended for expert drivers only. Experience with nitro-powered radio controlled models is required. The driver must exercise all caution and accept full responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of others nearby. Full-speed operation requires a large running area free of obstacles and closed-off to pedestrian and automobile traffic.
- Best-in-class acceleration, 0-60mph in less than 4.2 seconds!
- Best-in-class top speed, 65+ mph!
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine provides extreme power, brutal speed, and furious wheelie action.
- Resonator blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe is engineered with precision to enhance the performance of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine.
- Front & rear sway bars provide superior handling and stability.
- Super-sticky 2.8-inch Anaconda performance tires deliver asphalt-hugging street traction.
- So fast, that the included wheelie bar is mandatory.
- Incredible body graphics match the performance and speed of Jato 3.3.
- Best in class suspension travel, 12mm more than other 2WD racing trucks!
- Adjustable internal two-speed allows unmatched acceleration and top speed without compromise.
- Sealed gearbox protects the two-speed and other sensitive transmission components from dirt and rocks.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differential is fully tunable with standard silicone differential oils. Ball differentials simply can compete for tunability, efficiency and reliability.
- Traxxas's engineers went to extreme lengths to develop the unique bellcrank steering system geometry that completely eliminates bump steer. An integrated servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Revo-style Torque-Control slipper clutch uses semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- The semi-metallic brake disk provides smooth stopping power and virtually eliminates fade caused by heat build-up.
- The Traxxas EZ-Start incorporates our latest revision of component and design technology to assure the most reliable operation. It is the only starting system to provide true, one-handed push-button engine starting. On-board diagnostics instantly troubleshoot any potential starting problems. EZ-Start is the safest and easiest starting system available.
- The low-profile 75cc fuel tank is mounted in the center of the chassis to promote superior chassis balance and handling dynamics.
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is mounted in the middle of the chassis allowing near perfect side-to-side weight distribution.
- Double-shear connections are used on critical suspension linkage to prevent separation in a collision.
- True constant-velocity U-joint driveshafts use rubber seals to maintain smooth, trouble-free performance. These operate at the most extreme deflection angles and allow for the most suspension travel. Optional metal constant velocity driveshafts are available that reduce rotating mass for racing conditions.
- Tough, 3mm thick 6061 aluminum chassis plate is fully countersunk on the bottom, including the engine mounting screws.
- Removable roll hoop helps protect critical chassis components and serves as a convenient carry handle.
- Precision GTR (Revo-style) shocks with composite bodies provide smooth, consistent damping performance. Threaded shock bodies allow precise ride height adjustment.
- Integrated buggy styleÃ‚Â dirt guards join with the body to form a tightly sealed barrier against dirt and rocks.
- Enclosed radio box protects sensitive electronics from dirt and fuel spills.
- JatoÃ¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s exclusive 2-position receiver battery mounting (mid and rear) provides additional tuning options.
- Precision metric hex hardware is used throughout.
- Jato offers full suspension adjustability including caster, camber, toe, anti-squat, ride height, weight bias, and roll-center
- Set-up DVD and full-color manual are included.
- Fully assembled
- TQ 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- ProGraphix painted design body
- Length: 16.53 Inches (420mm)
- Front Track: 2.87 Inches (327mm)
- Rear Track: 13.00 Inches (330mm)
- Weight (no fuel): 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA in rear + wheelie bar)
- Height (overall): 5.70 Inches (145mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.22" Long (285mm) 11.14" Short (283mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.85 Inches (72.4mm)
- Tire Diameter: 4.13 Inches (105mm)
- Front Tires: Anaconda 4.1 Inches (105mm)
- Rear Tires: Anaconda 4.1 Inches (105mm)
- Front Wheels: 2.8Ã‚Â All-Star Mirror-Chrome
- Rear Wheels: 2.8Ã‚Â All-Star Mirror-Chrome
- Front Shock Length: 3.43 Inches (87mm), GTR Aluminum
- Rear Shock Length: 3.43 Inches (87mm), GTR Aluminum
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 9.77:1 (total gear reduction)
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 7.29:1 (total gear reduction)
- Gear Pitch: 32 (0.8 Module)
- Steering: Bellcrank w/ Integrated Servo Saver
- Transmission :Auto Two-Speed
- Differential Type: Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Chassis Type: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Radio System: Traxxas TQ (2-Channel)
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
- Top Speed: 65+mph
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.