Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $241.04 (39%)
Save: $260.04 (39%)
Save: $336.04 (41%)
Save: $163.04 (39%)
Save: $358.04 (39%)
Save: $110.05 (73%)
Save: $132.99 (33%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $55.00 (55%)
Save: $30.04 (43%)
Save: $17.54 (33%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $40.00 (57%)
Save: $37.05 (49%)
Model Number: 71074-1
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. Now, for the first time, all the speed, quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the new 1/16 E-Revo VXL. At 14 inches long, E-Revo VXL is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini"Ã¢â‚¬â€this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the seven-time National Champion Traxxas Revo®, screaming Velineon® brushless-motor power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
No detail was overlooked in our mission to bring all the capability, durability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for fast, affordable R/C fun. The E-Revo VXL is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
Velineon® VXL-3m ESC:
- Three Programmable Drive Profiles:
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Patented Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Integrated on/off switch
- EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Large heat sink
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Built-in two-stage low-voltage detection for LiPo batteries.
- NiCd and NiMH battery packs: 6-12 cells (7.2 to 14.4 volts)
- LiPo battery packs: 2-3 cells (7.4 to 11.1 volts)
Velineon® 380 Brushless Motor:
- Powerful 8-turn, 4000kv design
- Optimized for smooth sensorless power
- No motor brushes or commutator to wear out
- Virtually maintenance free power that stays consistent, run after run
- Precision balanced rotor
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium motor magnets
- Gold-plated 3.5mm bullet connectors
Precision 2.4GHz Control:
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Traxxas Power Cell Series 1 NiMH Battery Pack:
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race® with an included Power Cell NiMH battery and charger. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, this potent pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. A convenient wall charger is also included. Everything you need to power-up is in the box.
2-amp DC Peak Detecting Charger:
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL comes with a 2amp DC peak-detecting fast charger. The DC charging plug offers flexibility for where to charge the battery, while the simple design makes charging a hassle-free process. The new 2amp DC peak-detecting fast charger quickly and efficiently charges the included 6-cell NiMH battery to supply consistent, reliable power.
Traxxas High-Current Connectors:
The patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors are designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicle's electronics. Traxxas High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
Ball-Bearing Transmission With Slipper Clutch:
1/16 E-Revo VXL's high-efficiency, heavy-duty transmission is built for brushless power. An adjustable slipper clutch lets you tailor power delivery to suit the terrain and your driving style, and precision ball-bearings make certain every watt of Velineon power is turned into pure speed.
Sealed Silicone-Filled Differentials:
An industry first! Only Traxxas offers the superior power-handling and tuning capability of sealed differentials in 1/16 scale. The heavy-duty, steel-gear diffs are factory-filled with premium silicone fluid to prevent unloading and maintain maximum traction and control. It's a Traxxas innovation you won't find on any other mini-model.
Pivot Ball Suspension:
1/16 E-Revo VXL features pivot-ball suspension for smooth suspension articulation and easy adjustment. Rubber-sealed ball bearings ward off dirt and debris as they increase precision and reduce friction, and the oversized 8x12mm inboard bearings maximize durability. For extra security, the heavy-duty axle carriers are designed so the universal-joint axles' crosspins are captured by the inner bearingsÃ¢â‚¬â€another example of Traxxas' attention to every detail.
1/16 E-Revo VXL is fully equipped with telescoping, universal-joint axles for optimum drivetrain efficiency and maximum power transfer. The true-curvilinear spline design operates freely, and the oversized U-joints set the standard for strength and high-power durability.
Mud. Water. Snow. 1/16 E-Revo VXL's waterproof electronics and fully sealed receiver box let you make tracks in conditions that leave other trucks parked at home. Traxxas' innovative, ground-breaking waterproof receiver box puts 1/16 E-Revo VXL in a league of its own. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a special watertight seal (patent pending). To protect the receiver from dust and water a custom shaped blue O-ring seals the receiver box. Thanks to the unique design, the receiver can be removed for service and even aftermarket receivers can be used, without losing the sealing properties of the box.
Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo:
Small but powerful, the 1/16 E-Revo VXL's 2080 servo cranks out 41.7 oz.-in. of tire-turning torque with digital circuitry for responsive controlÃ¢â‚¬â€even in water, mud and snow, thanks to its o-ring-sealed waterproof construction.
All-Terrain Tires & Wheels:
Each corner of the 1/16 E-Revo VXL is equipped with soft-compound Talon tires that are mounted and pre-glued on impressive 53mm Gemini chrome wheels. 12mm mounting hexes open the door to additional wheel and tire combos to tune traction for specific surfacesÃ¢â‚¬â€even foam tires for carpet racing.
Dual Battery Compartments:
1/16 E-Revo VXL already blows the rest away with its 30+mph out-of-the-box speed using the included 6-cell Power Cell NiMH battery packÃ¢â‚¬â€but that's just the beginning of 1/16 E-Revo VXL's speed story. The chassis' dual battery compartments let you add a second NiMH battery pack and patented Traxxas series connector (both sold separately) for 14.4 volts of power. Install the included "speed pinion," and top speed jumps to 50+ mph. All of this incredible performance comes with safe, inexpensive NiMH power!
Quick-Release Battery Doors:
1/16 E-Revo VXL uses an innovative solution for easy battery installation. Quick release doors snap open and closed in seconds for fast and easy battery loading. There are no clips to lose in the field and the potential for fast battery changes during pit stops opens the door for a whole new class of electric truck racing.
Battery Cooling Vents:
Artfully designed intakes and exits allow cooling air to circulate through the battery enclosures to lower the temperature of the batteries for maximum run-time and "punch." Nothing was overlooked in carrying over all the design innovation of the E-Revo into 1/16 scale.
Progressive Rate Travel:
With over 50mm of suspension travel, 1/16 E-Revo VXL offers the most articulation possible for bump and jump handling capability that leaves other trucks far behind. Tunable progressive damping rates, independent ride height adjustment, and the absolute highest level of control for any situation put Traxxas 1/16-scale models far ahead of the pack.
Oil-Filled GTR Shocks™:
1/16 E-Revo VXL's super-smooth oil-filled shocks damp the suspension and maintain control no matter how rugged the terrain. They are fully tuneable and include pressure bladders for air/oil separation and threaded spring pre-load collars for quick ride height adjustments.
A defining feature of the E-Revo, expertly executed in 1/16 scaleÃ¢â‚¬â€the unique Revo®-Spec suspension geometry provides true progressive rate performance that's light over the small bumps and tightens when compressed to resist bottoming out over large jumps. Spring and damping rates increase automatically for small-bump compliance without compromising shock-absorbing performance for big hits.
ProGraphix® Painted Bodies:
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL's fully trimmed and painted ProGraphix body is available in Red, Blue, Black, and Silver themes. Decals are also applied to save you time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas' ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-To-Race® models.
1:16 E-Revo VXL's streamlined design incorporates Formula 1 styling and functionality. The rugged rear wing's extra downforce enables positive rear traction in any situation and steady, controllable flight over jumps.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings:
Precision rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in low-friction performance and maximum protection in dirty environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength, and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech-look and feel.
Fully Customizable With Traxxas Factory Options:
Designed and engineered for lasting performance, high precision, superior durability and unbeatable style, genuine Traxxas options for 1/16 E-Revo VXL are the perfect way tailor your truck to the track, or just add the unique touches that make it your own. From red-anodized toe links and pushrods to CV axles and hard-anodized shock bodies, Traxxas offers a wide range of performance parts for the 1/16 E-Revo VXL. Visit the accessories page to see the full line of 1/16 E-Revo VXL accessories.
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- 7.2 volt NiMH battery pack with iDTM
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo® suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Velineon VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Forward / Brake
- Patented Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 380 Brushless Motor
- High-performance sensorless design
- High-strength Neodymium magnets
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Gold-plated 3.5mm bullet connectors
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentialsÃ¢â‚¬â€an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued Talon™ tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Black-chrome Gemini™ 5-spoke wheels
- High-downforce rear wing
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- E-Revo VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Traxxas E-Revo 1:16 4WD 2.4GHz VXL Brushless RTR Electric RC Monster Truck
- TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio
- Velineon® 380 Motor
- VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control
- 7.2V NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Length: 12.9" (328mm)
- Front Track: 9.4" (239mm)
- Rear Track: 9.4" (239mm)
- Weight: 38oz (1.09kg)
- Height (Overall): 4.6" (117mm)
- Wheelbase: 7.9" (202mm)
- Front Shock Length: 48mm
- Rear Shock Length: 48mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.0"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.0"
- Front Wheels: 2.0" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 2.0" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon® VXL-3m ESC
- Motor (Electric): Velineon® 380 Brushless
- Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
- Gear Ratio (Internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.00 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Top Speed: 30+mph (50+mph with dual batteries)*
- Skill Level: 2
- Included Batteries: 6-cell NiMH with iDTM
- Included Charger: 2-amp DC peak detecting fast charger
- Required Batteries: 4 AA (transmitter)
- Input Voltage: 6 to 12 cells NiMH, 2S to 3S LiPo
- Case Size: 26.5mm W x 46.5mm D x 22mm H
- Weight: 38 grams
- Motors: Sensorless Brushless
- Motor Limit: None
- On Resistance: 0.0005 Ohms
- PWM Frequency: 12,000Hz
- Peak Current: 326A
- Continuous Current: 52A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0V DC
- Motor / Battery Wiring: 16-Gauge Maxx® Cable
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: 2-Stage thermal shutdown
- Profile Selection:
- Sport Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
- Race Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
- Training Mode*: 50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.
- Single-Button Setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Battery Input Connector: Traxxas High-Current Connector*
- Motor Connector: TRX 3.5mm Bullet Connectors
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
VXL-3m Waterproof ESC Specifications:
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.