Save: $38.00 (66%)
Save: $70.00 (47%)
Save: $70.00 (41%)
Save: $40.04 (57%)
Save: $100.05 (67%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $21.04 (46%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $40.00 (80%)
Save: $12.54 (56%)
Save: $33.00 (57%)
Save: $17.00 (68%)
Save: $8.00 (40%)
Save: $9.74 (38%)
Traxxas' E-Maxx Brushless Edition is better equipped than ever! The already-loaded E-Maxx now includes waterproof electronics, two Power Cell NiMH batteries, factory installed telemetry sensors, and the TQi transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module as standard equipment. The included 3000mAh Power Cell NiMH batteries unleash the full fury of the waterproof MXL-6s power system. This heavy-duty setup gives E-Maxx wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration on the way to over 35mphÃ¢â‚¬â€and blow by 65mph by installing optional Power Cell 3S LiPo batteries! Add your Android, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately), and the Traxxas Link application (available free on Google Play and the App Store) displays speed, temperature, voltage, and rpm data on a customizable, recordable virtual dashboard. E-Maxx arrives Ready-To-Race with all the necessary telemetry sensors installed. Traxxas Link also lets you adjust the TQi's pro-level features quickly and easily with its intuitive, high-def, touch-screen interface.
Waterproof MXL-6s Power System
This heavy-duty setup includes a 2200kV motor for full 6S LiPo (25.2 volts max) combatibility, which gives E-Maxx the ability to exceed 65mph with wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration. The MXL-6s controller features a cooling fan and heavy-duty construction with oversized 6.5mm connectors to eliminate "thermaling," and the motor uses a 5mm rotor shaft for added durability. It's all waterproof for no-worry fun in wet conditions that send other trucks running for cover!
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race® Radio System Now Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race® radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth® connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory. Only from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control®. Learn more about the new Traxxas TQi Radio System here.
Factory-Equipped Real-Time Telemetry
E-Revo Brushless Edition includes factory-installed telemetry sensors enabling Traxxas Link to collect and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Intuitive Android, iPhone and iPod touch Interface
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
5-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security
The TQi 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 outputs for easy installation in vehicles with dual steering servosÃ¢â‚¬â€no Y-harness necessary! The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. Traxxas Link Model Memory allows the receiver to recognize up to thirty TQi 2.4Ghz Traxxas Link enabled transmittersÃ¢â‚¬â€just switch on and drive. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is built-in and does not need to be set or activated. Three telemetry ports are incorporated in the 5-channel receiver to allow real-time data to be transmitted from your Traxxas model to the TQi transmitter.
4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger!
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Two Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
E-Maxx includes two Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM Battery Packs. They are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
iD High Current Connector
The Traxxas batteries are equipped with the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector*. Designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s electronics, the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector also enables optional chargers and batteries to communicate. This means optimum charge settings specific to your battery for quicker, safer, more complete charging and extended battery life. Traxxas iD High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
Heavy-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs make certain its considerable horsepower is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard the 2200Kv motor pulls at the tires.
Massive 6.3" Maxx® Tires
Extreme Brushless Power goes wasted if the tires can't put the power to the ground. E-Maxx Brushless Edition has it covered with some of the toughest treads in Traxxas' arsenal, the aggressive Maxx tires used on the hard-hitting Revo 3.3 and T-Maxx 3.3. These massive meats offer tenacious grip, and their huge footprint gives E-Maxx greater stability and generous ground clearance for all-terrain fun. The tires are securely mounted to Split-Spoke wheels, now covered in sinister black chrome as part of the exclusive Brushless Edition look.
Adjustable Wheelie Bar
To handle extreme brushless power, the adjustable Traxxas wheelie bar is mandatory equipment for the E-Maxx Brushless Edition! Four snap-in adjustment positions allow you to choose how extreme you want your wheelie action to be. In the down position, it keeps the front end planted to show off E-Maxx's incredible acceleration. Raise the wheelie bar to its full-up position and the action gets wild, with giant wheelies that hang on as long as you keep mashing the throttle! The wheelie bar's unique design allows it to be easily removed in situations where you may not want the additional control.
E-Maxx Brushless Edition has a powerful presence even when it's standing still. The muscular lines of the new body evoke performance with bulging fender flares and cutting-edge graphics that put even custom painters to shame. The new, shorter cab enhances the long-and-low look while providing ample clearance for the motor.
Waterproof, High-Torque, Digital Steering Servos
E-Maxx Brushless Edition is equipped for exceptional steering precision with dual, waterproof, high-torque servos. Each delivers 125 oz.-in. of torque for a combined 250 oz.-in. of steering muscle to command E-Maxx with authority at any speed. Twin servos are lighter and more compact than a single large servo, and together they deliver unmatched monster steering response. The servo saver rides on ball bearings to keep the steering response smooth and precise. In short, it's the most powerful and responsive Maxx® steering system ever.
Brushless-Ready Heavy-Duty Transmission
The single-speed Brushless-Ready™ transmission features an oversized steel idler gear and a Torque-Control™ slipper clutch to handle the massive torque of the high-performance Castle Creations 2200Kv brushless motor. To access spur and pinion gears quickly and easily, a unique single-piece gear cover can be removed and installed with a single hex screw.
Extreme-Duty Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch
E-Maxx Brushless Edition's Torque-Control slipper clutch uses new, aluminum friction pads and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control even with hard-hitting 6S LiPo power. The aluminum friction pads provide smooth, linear engagement you can count on, lap after lap. Spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering the slipper adjustment. A center ball bearing maintains precise, long-lasting alignment with near friction-free running and virtually zero maintenance. Originally developed for Revo, the Torque-Control slipper is more than tough enough for E-Maxx. Only Traxxas has it!
Extended Wheelbase, Low CG Chassis
Even at maximum speed, E-Maxx feels stable and controlled thanks to its extra-long 335mm wheelbase, 30mm longer than the original E-Maxx. The chassis also features battery compartments that position the batteries lower, angled in towards the center of the truck to lower its center of gravity. The result is improved handling and cornering stability. Heavy-duty chassis braces work together with a new center skid plate to greatly enhance chassis strength and torsional rigidity, so brushless horsepower is channeled into pure acceleration, not unwanted flex.
Quick Release Battery Hold Downs
An Industry First! The unique chassis design features innovative quick release battery hold downs that install or remove in seconds without clips or tools. The battery hold downs are reversible for use with stick or side-by-side style battery packs. An optional battery strap is available for use with oversized batteries.
Heavy Duty Chassis Braces with Transmission Skidplate
E-Maxx's heavy-duty chassis braces are coupled with an integrated transmission skid plate to provide rigid support that protects the center driveline and virtually eliminates power robbing chassis flex.
Building on the durability of the reliable and incredibly tough Revo drivetrain, E-Maxx incorporates sealed super-duty driveshafts and sealed pivot ball suspension. Heavy-duty axle carriers use large diameter rubber-sealed bearings for ultra-smooth running.
Sealed Revo®-Spec Differentials
New Maxx differential housings feature tunable sealed differentials with Revo internals for maximum tuning ability. Precision sealed with Traxxas X-ring silicone seals, E-Maxx differentials are designed for long-lasting performance and the ability to tune for specific running conditions. Built to handle extreme torque and power, these differentials offer unmatched versatility and toughness.
Double-Shear Captured Linkages
E-Maxx features 100% double-shear connections to all steering and toe linkages to capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability. A thick tie-bar on the rear toe links further increases the double sheer strength.
8-Shock Maxx® Suspension
E-Maxx continues the Maxx tradition with its incredible WideMaxx™ 4-wheel independent suspension. Wicked long travel, nearly 4 inches at each wheel, is ready to take on just about the roughest terrain you can imagine. Eight oil-filled shocks (two at each wheel) deliver that plush feel and 'bottomless' suspension travel the Maxx series trucks are famous for. The WideMaxx is fully tuneable for the track or extreme bashing with up to 10 shock-mounting positions, adjustable front caster angle, front and rear toe, and front and rear camber angles.
Oil-Filled Ultra Shocks™
Traxxas oil-filled Ultra Shocks are fully tuneable for race-inspired performance. The spring pre-load is adjustable via precise clip-on spacers making it easy to know that each shock is adjusted to the same spec. Rubber pressure bladders prevent air pockets and foaming common with bladderless designs. Double O-ring seals in the shock body keep shock oil in and air out for consistent performance pack after pack.
Progressive Rate Powder Coated White Springs
Big brushless speed means E-Maxx Brushless Edition has to be prepared for bigger hits than ever, but simply installing stiffer springs would compromise E-Maxx's legendary plush ride. Progressive-rate springs are the answer; they soak up small bumps as a softer spring would, but when the conditions get rough and the jumps get big, the springs step up to the challenge by getting firmer as the suspension is compressed. The long-lasting, white powder-coated finish adds an extra dash of high-tech, high-contrast style to the E-Maxx platform.
Tough Composite Components
Improved body mounts, universal Maxx differential housings, strengthened gray composite chassis, and steel reinforced bulkheads increase durability for hardcore bashing.
Pro-quality, high-grade, metric hex-drive hardware is used throughout for extra strength and easy maintenance and repair. The black-oxide rust-resistant finish provides a high tech look and feel.
Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Precision rubber-sealed bearings offer the ultimate in super low-friction performance and maximum protection in dirt and nitro environments. They are used in all exposed locations on the truck and are virtually maintenance free.
Over 4" Inches of Center Ground Clearance
The unique E-Maxx chassis design offers maximum center ground clearance (over 4 inches) to eliminate the high-centering and chassis dragging that plague flat-chassis monster trucks. Plus it maintains that tall, authentic monster truck look.
- MXL-6s waterproof electronic speed control
- 6.5mm gold-plated connectors
- Integrated cooling fan
- Heavy-duty construction
- 2200kV brushless motor
- Machined heatsink can
- 5mm rotor shaft
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz high-output transmitter
- TQi Traxxas Link™ Wireless Bluetooth Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled modelsÃ¢â‚¬â€just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Wireless Module links with iPad iPad mini iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Includes 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Includes two Traxxas Power Cell Battery packs (NiMH, 7-cell stick)with iDTM
- Traxxas High-Current Battery Connectors (patented)
- Adjustable four-position wheelie bar
- Brushless transmission with metal center idler gear
- Heavy-duty 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts
- Tunable sealed differentials in Maxx® differential housings
- Backward compatible to all Maxx models
- Differential uses Revo®-Spec gears and components
- Revo®-Spec front, rear, and center driveshafts
- New heavy-duty Brushless Ready™ transmission
- Over two-times stronger than original E-Maxx transmission
- Steel idler gear
- Optional accessory two-speed adjustable ratio gear sets
- Close ratio or wide ratio for super-low first gear
- Available accessory single motor mount and gear cover
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Quick release, battery hold down straps
- Reversible to accept stick packs and side-by-side packs
- Available accessory battery strap for oversized battery packs (sold separately)
- Long wheelbase, low center-of-gravity chassis increases stability
- Extended by 30mm
- Accepts 6-cell or 7-cell flat battery packs and LiPo packs of similar size
- Batteries sit lower in the chassis for lower CG
- Lower skid plate protects the center driveline while allowing quick access to the transmission
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 125 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Five-channel 2.4GHz micro receiver
- Two channel-one outputs for dual steering servos (no Y-harness required)
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- 6.3" diameter Maxx tires pre-glued on black-chrome Split-Spoke wheels
- Two-piece gear cover makes it easy to access and change gearing
- Requires removal of only one screw for access
- Sealed pivot balls and front/rear outer driveshafts
- Eight fully-adjustable, coil-over Ultra Shocks
- Integrated dual servo bellcrank and servo saver
- Watertight sealed receiver box
- 100% captured steering and toe linkage
- Double-shear components capture and secure all rod ends for unmatched durability
- Rear toe-links are captured by a thick tie-bar for double-shear strength
- Updated shock towers and adjustable body mounts
- Gray composite components
- Chassis, skid plates, bulkheads, shock bodies, spur gear cover
- Precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Blue-anodized aluminum antenna crimp nut
- Fully painted, trimmed, and decaled ProGraphix® body
- Traxxas E-MAXX 1:10 4WD 2CH 2.4GHz Brushless RTR Electric RC Monster Truck
- TQi Radio w/Traxxas Link Bluetooth
- Two Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V NiMH 3000mAh 7-C Stick Batteries
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- instruction Manual
- Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
- Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
- Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
- Front Shock Length: XXLong
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Maxx® (6.3" x 3.8")
- Front Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 3.8" Split-Spoke (black chrome)
- Speed Control Type: MXL-6s Waterproof Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Motor (Electric): Brushless, 2200kV
- Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 20.88 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Top Speed: 35+mph (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
- Skill Level: 2
- Vehicle: Two Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V NiMH 3000mAh 7-C Stick Batteries (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Charger: Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.