Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $585.04 (39%)
Save: $25.04 (50%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $120.05 (80%)
Save: $12.54 (56%)
Save: $25.00 (56%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $39.04 (39%)
Save: $26.00 (63%)
Save: $22.54 (43%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $40.04 (57%)
Save: $40.00 (15%)
Save: $33.04 (66%)
Save: $20.04 (67%)
Model Number: TRX3602R
Traxxas, the Official Hobby Class Radio Control Truck of Monster Jam, is proud to announce the latest Monster Jam models: Monster Mutt and Maximum Destruction! They join the legendary Grave Digger and the Advance Auto Parts Grinder in Traxxas' exclusive line of officially licensed Monster Jam models, each fully assembled and Ready-to-Race. Pre-applied decals with officially licensed graphics precisely duplicate the full-size monster machines. Grave Digger even includes custom molded green ladder bars and bumpers to capture the menacing look of Monster Jam's fiercest competitor, and Monster Mutt roars into action with ears and tongue, just like the full-size fan favorite. New tires developed specifically for the Monster Jam models emulate the "hand carved" look of the full-size treads, and new deep-dish wheels with bead-lock detailing complete the aggressive, authentic look.
- 4 Channel Control
- Officially Licensed Monster Jam replica painted bodies.
- Monster Jam replica tires and wheels.
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #2216 4-channel micro receiver.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control.
- Sport Mode Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272steel-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology.
- Color-matched powdercoated shock springs with responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Unparalleled Traxxas support parts availability.
- Monster Mutt
- TQ radio
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Officially Licensed Monster Jam replica body and graphics
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Max Height (Grave Digger): 8.75" (222mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): 2.8" Monster Jam Tires
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): 2.8" Monster Jam Tires
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Monster Jam Wheels
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Monster Jam Wheels
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Receiver: #2216 4-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top Speed: 30+mph**
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
- Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell
- Battery (NiMH, 7-C Hump)
- Required Batteries: 8 AA (transmitter)
XL-5 (Waterproof) ESC Specifications:
- InputVage: 4-8 Cells (4.8 to 9.6Vs DC)
- Case Size: 1.23"W x 2.18"D x 0.61" H
- Weight: 2.44 Ounce
- Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size)
- 12-turns** (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 14A
- BECVage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
- LowVage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Profile selection: Sport Mode:
- 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode:
- 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode:
- 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Tim R. on June 03, 2012
I got this truck for my birthday and I love it. It was easy to set, easy to charge, and easy to learn to drive. I drive this in my driveway and in the street, and i haven't found a single curb that it won't go over. My brother has a big corvette, and Monster Mutt drives right over the top of it. It is a great truck, it is built very well, and it goes very fast.