Save: $217.74 (39%)
Save: $80.01 (23%)
Save: $176.04 (39%)
Save: $553.04 (39%)
Save: $202.96 (49%)
Save: $110.01 (34%)
Save: $240.00 (40%)
Save: $150.05 (30%)
Save: $130.01 (37%)
Model Number: TRX4109
It is called the "pit bull" of RC trucks. Inch for inch, pound for pound, the Nitro Stampede is the roughest, toughest, baddest monster truck in all RC creation. Just feed it the fuel it craves and it in turn will satisfy your fiercest hunger for intensely rugged rock-spewing, dirt-chewing action.
Selected by RC Car Action Magazine as "Truck of the Year" the Stampede is outstanding on many levels, including its you-gotta-see-it-to-believe-it ground clearance, extra-long suspension travel, massive monster tires, smooth, adjustable oil-filled shocks, slipper clutch (to control action), powerful new disk brake, and dual exhaust. The all-new 375 Magnum transmission has full ball bearings; larger, stronger gears; easily-adjusted gear ratios; and the legendary planetary differential.
All of it, of course, is built super tough, so that you can confidently attack the kind of no-nonsense, nightmare terrain that sends other drivers screaming for the hills. Materials such as T-6 aluminum (for the chassis), steel (for critical gears), and special high-tech composites (for everything else!) were chosen especially for their durability and strength. So go on, see what you can dish out; we know the Stampede can take it. The fact that it comes to you ready-to-run means thereÃ¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ll be nothing between you and the road.
- Powerful, TRX Pro .15 engine
- EZ-Start electric starter
- Dual exhaust system
- Double deck T-6 aluminum and composite chassis
- Magnum 375 transmission with ball bearings
- Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
- Massive monster tires
- Planetary differential with steel gears
- Powerful disc brake
- Telescoping, u-joint driveshaft's
- X-tra long, high-volume, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Complete truck kit with pre-installed radio equipment
- Pistol grip transmitter
- Chrome plastic 2.2"" dish style wheels
- 2oz flip top fuel tank
- Traxxas TRX PRO -15 engine with heatsink head with muffler
- Adjustable slipper clutch with 66 tooth 32 pitch spur gear
- 20 tooth aluminum clutch bell
- Adjustable tie-rods
- Oil-filled shocks (black plastic bodies)
- Painted Lexan truck body (no make or model listed)
- Decal sheet and instructions
- Now comes with the EX-Starting System (powered by a 6-cell battery)
- Length: 17"
- Width: 12.5"
- Height: 9.5"
Warranty: Traxxas offers a full warranty, please call 1-888-TRAXXAS (1-888-872-9927) for a warranty.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.