Save: $15.04 (60%)
A classic racer replica, Mr. Mulligan was designed by Ben Howard in the mid-1930s. The DGA-6 won both the Bendix and Thompson trophies at the 1935 National Air Races. Mr. Mulligan from Thunder Tiger is a foam EP plane featuring an extensive list of scale-details such as engine cowl, wing struts and wheel pants. Stable flight characteristics make Mr. Mulligan a highly-suitable RC model for novice; and a great alternative for advanced pilots seeking a relaxed flight.
- Beautiful High Gloss Film Coated Foam Wing And Tail For Extra Strength
- High Wing Stability
- Perfect For First Time Flyers
- "Push-N-Lock" Landing Gear And Control Horns
- Powerful And Efficient 370 Motor
- Thunder Tiger Mr. Muligan EP Super Combo RTF RC Airplane
- 3-Channel Transmitter
- Rechargable Battery
- Requires 8 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Wingspan: 39.37 Inches
- Length: 26.5 Inches
- Weight: 16.5 oz
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.