Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $55.04 (79%)
Save: $135.04 (84%)
Save: $76.04 (79%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $22.94 (61%)
Save: $72.05 (72%)
Save: $30.05 (75%)
Save: $35.04 (69%)
Save: $105.04 (81%)
Save: $52.04 (39%)
Save: $45.04 (75%)
Save: $145.04 (81%)
Save: $15.00 (40%)
Save: $48.00 (83%)
Save: $65.04 (52%)
Thunder Tiger proudly introduces the fully aerobatic Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 Electric RC Helicopter. It is designed by a team of expert engineers and tested by the world's best pilots. The Mini Titan E325 RC Helicopter delivers the ultimate 3D experience for a helicopter of this size. This is the expert's choice for all-out 3D flying. In addition, it also posses superb flight stability for training new pilots. Rugged one-piece molded frame and minimal parts count make the mini Titan E325 the strongest mini electric helicopter on the market, fastest to build, and the most inexpensive to repair. This amazing Super Combo comes with a Motor, ESC, Servos, TG6000 gyro, Battery and Sky Tech T6i Transmitter! With perfect size and performance the Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 RC Helicopter is more than you could possibly imagine in one helicopter, so hurry and get yours today and have a great time!
- Super strong and light weight one-piece main frame.
- Molded one-piece landing skid.
- Easily accessible and removable motor to change pinions.
- High-positioned battery tray for better aerobatics.
- Changeable Bell-Hiller mixing ratio for different flying styles.
- 120 degree ECCPM control system.
- Main rotor grips with 2 radial and a thrust bearing.
- Driven-tail autorotation system.
- Entire tail assembly detaches unplugs for easy packing and storing.
- Precise tail pitch control system.
- Full Equipped Weight: 6.5 oz (750g)
- Tail Rotor Dia: 6.14 in. (156mm)
- Main Rotor Dia: 28.66 in. (728mm)/Max.29.45 in. (748mm)
- Total Height: 8.3 in. (210mm)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.