Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $143.09 (42%)
Save: $31.04 (67%)
Save: $28.00 (68%)
Save: $40.00 (80%)
Save: $45.00 (78%)
Save: $17.04 (41%)
Save: $104.04 (39%)
Save: $35.05 (70%)
Save: $28.00 (68%)
Save: $59.04 (40%)
Save: $39.04 (39%)
Save: $43.00 (74%)
Save: $31.00 (76%)
Save: $13.04 (40%)
Save: $26.04 (39%)
Model Number: TLR03004
Like the Team Losi Racing 22 buggy, the unique design of the 2011 ROAR National Champion 22 platform also allows the 22T to be the first truck in the industry to include a rear motor or mid motor completion, the end consumer chooses. Having both of these options opens up the potential for the 22T for multiple track types and driving styles. With the power available from today's LiPo batteries and brushless technologies, the 22T was designed to be the most durable 2WD racing truck available. All suspension components are 10 to 15% larger than traditional 1:10th race vehicles and more durable materials are utilized aiding in the overall durability of this vehicle.
The hard anodized aluminum chassis, 12mm big bore shocks, adjustable front kick (via optional parts), oversized rear outer hub bearing, bolt-on camber blocks are just a few of the features that make the 22T a force to be reckoned with but the unsurpassed amount of adjustability gives the 22T an advantage over the competition like no other. These features and much more allow Team Losi Racing to introduce a truly innovative and globally dominating 2WD race truck.
Mid and Rear Motor Mounting Options
Depending on your driving preference or track conditions, the 22T Truck will deliver the configuration you need
Build the 22T Truck from the ground up so you know and control the entire assembly process to your exact specifications.
2.5mm Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis
The precision-machined 7075-T6 2.5mm aluminum chassis is hard-anodized for increased durability and a great look.
Gull Wing Suspension Design
This design allows the overall height of the front tower to be much lower and lowers the 22T's center of gravity, which improves handling.
12mm Big Bore Shocks
Smooth the ride, tame large jumps and tune suspension performance with these oversized shocks with bladder compensators.
Adjustable Front Kick (20-25°)
The 22T's front end has best-in-class clearance that allows for improved handling. It gives you more clearance when you enter and exit steep jumps. Plus it's tunable via a shim from 20 to 25 degrees.
Adjustable Caster (0, 3, 5, 10°)
The 22T's caster can be adjusted in 0-, 3-, 5- and 10-degree* increments via the spindle carriers. * 0-, 3-, and 5-degree spindles are optional.
These new wheels were designed specifically for the 22T Truck. We are including 2 complete sets without tires so you can pick the tread and compound you need to dominate your track. The 22T uses the same front and rear wheel via a 12mm hex.
All Metric Hardware
Every piece of hardware on the 22T is metric so there is no guessing and no need for multiple sets of tools.
- Includes both a rear and mid-motor completion option in the same kit
- 2.5mm hard anodized aircraft aluminum chassis
- All-metric hardware so only one set of tools is required
- 2.2" truck wheels included (No tires included)
- Front and rear wheels are the same via 12 mm hex
- 2 ROAR-legal bodies (Mid and Rear Configuration) included
- 12mm Big Bore Aluminum Shock with Bladder Compensator
- Gull Wing Suspension Arm Design (Front)
- Replaceable Bolt-On front and rear Camber Blocks
- 3.5mm Heavy-Duty Turnbuckles
- Innovative Steering Rack Design
- Long-Life Titanium Nitride Hinge Pins
- Vertical Mounted Ball Studs
- Optimized Battery Tray for multiple Battery configurations
- Dual Disk Slipper Clutch with 82 tooth spur gear
- Team Losi 22T 2.0 1:10 2WD Kit Electric RC Stadium Truck
- Type: 2WD Race Truck
- Scale: 1:10
- Length: 15.75 in (400mm)
- Width: 12.99 in (330mm)
- Height: 5.63 in (143mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.8 in (45mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.3-11.41 in (286-290mm)
- Weight: 66 oz (1870g)
- Chassis: 7075 T-6 Aluminum, 2.5mm thick, Hard Anodized
- Suspension: Independent
- Drivetrain: 2wd
- Motor or Engine: Accepts 540 size
- Gear Pitch: 48 Pitch
- Wheel Size: 2.2 in
- Kit/RTR: Kit
- Shock Type: Oil Filled Aluminum Shocks with bladders
- Body: Unpainted clear body
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.