Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $335.04 (87%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $195.04 (80%)
This 4-channel Skyartec Cessna 182 includes everything the beginner needs. The radio, servos and steering levers are mounted, and the airplane can be ready for flight within 20 minutes after charging the battery. The plane uses EPS foam for the airframe to achieve both smooth surface and best dynamic material properties.
- SKY403 2.4GHz 4CH TX and SKY705 2.4GHz 7CH RX
- Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy take off
- Ready to Fly in Just Minutes!
- Quick assembly
- Super tough, lightweight airframe!
- Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
- Huge Wing size, Excellent Flight Performance
- Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional LiPo battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Cessna 182 4-Ch Airplane
- Three Servos
- 1530KV Brushless Motor
- 25A Brushless ESC
- SKY403 2.4G 4-Ch TX
- SKY706 2.4G 7-Ch RX
- 9.6V 1000mAh NiMH Battery
- NiMH Battery Charger
- Wingspan: 980mm (38.6 inch)
- Overall Length: 780mm (30.7 inch)
- Flying Weight: 560g (19.8 oz)
- Drive System: 1530KV Brushless Motor
- Servo: 3X 9g high speed micro servos
- ESC: 25A brushless ESC
- Battery: 9.6V 1000mAh NiMH battery
- Control system: SKY403 2.4GHz 4CH TX and SKY706 2.4GHz 7CH RX
- Radio Control Range: 3000 feet (1000m)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.