Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $175.04 (88%)
Save: $325.00 (93%)
Save: $98.24 (70%)
Save: $112.04 (85%)
Save: $110.04 (73%)
Save: $50.04 (71%)
Save: $125.04 (83%)
Save: $117.04 (89%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $115.04 (82%)
Save: $112.04 (85%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $260.05 (87%)
Save: $120.04 (73%)
Save: $200.04 (80%)
Model Number: PTAPF721801
The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition features a security camera to capture fantastic aerial video footage. Several control modes from beginner to expert are available, including Absolute Control mode. Drone pilots can use their iPad/iPhone/iPod or Android 2.2 and up device to control the AR.Drone 2.0. A pressure sensor and gyroscope let the user pilot their device like an expert with unrivalled stability, even in higher altitudes. The camera offers 720p high-definition live video streaming to a smart phone or tablet while flying and users can record and share videos and pictures straight from the AR.FreeFlight 2.0 piloting app. Director mode allows users to easily program AR.Drone 2.0 automatic flights to record shots and the LiPo battery lasts 12 minutes. The WiFi capable drone has a 165-ft. range and features a 1280x720 high-definition camera.
Program automatic movements to shoot videos like a movie director.
- Choose your movement: travelling, pan, crane
- Adjust speed and moves in real time to compose your video sequence
- Stabilization system and video post-processing to get clean smooth shots
- Tune camera settings such as white balance, exposure and luminosity
HD Video Recording:
Get high-definition live video streaming to your smart phone or tablet like you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera 720p 30fps
- Wide-angle lens: 92° diagonal
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low-latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with the remote device
- JPEG photo
- Video storage on the fly with WiFi directly on your remote device or on a USB key
Extreme precision control and automatic stabilization with AR.Drone 2.0 on-board technology.
- 1GHz 32-bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x
- Linux 2.6.32
- 1GB DDR2 RAM at 200MHz
- USB 2.0 high-speed for extensions
- WiFi b,g,n
- 3 axis gyroscope 2000°/second precision
- 3 axis accelerometer +-50mg precision
- 3 axis magnetometer 6° precision
- Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision
- Ultrasound sensors for ground altitude measurement
- 60fps vertical QVGA camera for ground speed measurement
Cutting edge design is made to last even with your most daring tricks.
- Carbon fiber tubes: total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High-grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines' vibration
- EPP hull injected by a sintered metal mold
- Liquid repellent nano-coating on ultrasound sensors
All parts and instructions for repairing available on the Internet.
Fly high. Fly fast. Far away from the ground.
- 4 brushless in runner motors. 14.5W 28,500 RMP
- Micro ball bearing
- One low noise Nylatron gears for 1/8.75 propeller redactor
- One tempered steel propeller shaft
- One self-lubricating bronze bearing
- One specific high-propelled drag for great maneuverability
- One 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water-resistant motor's electronic controller
- iOS Devices:
Pilot your new AR.Drone with any of your favorite iOS devices.
- Android Devices:
With Android infusing every aspect of our lives, it's not surprising that the new AR.Drone from Parrot can be controlled via any Android device.
- Windows 8 PC or Tablet:
In addition to giving access to an ultra intuitive and precise piloting mode, AR.FreeFlight for Windows 8 will offer new functionalities accessible in one click: HD photos and videos with a redesigned user interface, highly recommended on Microsoft Surface.
- NVIDIA Shield:
Running on Android, NVIDIA Shield presents an alternative version of the AR.FreeFlight piloting application, to pilot like a pro with complete precision, and capture HD AR.Drone footage directly to Shield.
- Myo Armband:
A futuristic piloting mode with the next Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy product from Thalmic Labs. The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 precisely follows each movement of the arm or wrist!
- Google Glass:
A participant controls an AR.Drone 2.0 using Google glasses at a Nodecopter, an event where people form small groups to program toy drones.
- Carl Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Video Glasses:
Immersive flight and connection via the OLED (organic light-emitting diode) multimedia video glasses equipped with mini-HDMI plugs.
- EPSON BT-200 Glasses:
Immersive flight with the see-through glasses.
- Parrot Elite Edition AR 2.0 Jungle WiFi RC Drone
- Outdoor Hull
- Indoor Hull
- Battery Charger
- 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Product Depth: 22.50 Inches
- Product Height: 5.50 Inches
- Product Width: 23.50 Inches
- Product Weight: 4.60 Pounds
- Flight Recorder GPS:
- Dimensions: 77.7 x 38.3 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 31g
- Accuracy: +/- 2 Meters
- Frequency: 5Hz
- Voltage: 5V TBC
- Flash Memory: 4GB
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.