Save: $12.04 (71%)
Save: $14.04 (59%)
Save: $8.24 (62%)
Save: $4.04 (45%)
Save: $7.00 (47%)
Save: $7.05 (47%)
Save: $6.04 (76%)
Save: $13.00 (65%)
Save: $28.04 (85%)
Save: $4.04 (67%)
Save: $28.04 (80%)
Save: $8.00 (80%)
Save: $32.04 (80%)
Save: $6.04 (60%)
Save: $15.00 (88%)
Model Number: PF070055
With the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Flight Recorder you can extend your GPS capabilities to your Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, thereby enhancing the flight information you share though the AR.Drone Academy. The GPS data also helps stabilize the AR.Drone 2.0, especially at higher altitudes. Your flight videos will be uploaded to this little 4GB device and can quickly be viewed on your computer with the USB input and outputs. If you want to enhance your Parrot Drone experience, get the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Flight Recorder, today!
- Save Up To 350 Flight Settings
- AR.Drone 2.0 GPS Position Shown In Real Time
- Automatic Return To Take-Off Point
- Improves Flight Stability
- Replay With Flight Trajectory In 3D On The AR.Drone Academy
- 2hrs Of Video Recording In 720p HD
- Geolocation using the GPS module
- Select your destination on the map
- Record flights and videos using 4 GB Flash memories
- Review your flights modeled in 3D on the AR.Drone Academy map
- Make the AR.Drone 2.0 automatically return to its take-off point
- Improve stability in flight
NEW CONTROL MODE: "Click & Go"
- Select the destination on the map
- Set the altitude and cruise speed
- Click "GO"
- The AR.Drone starts its flight (operates within the limit of the WiFi connection with the control device)
- This new function makes the AR.Drone return automatically to its take-off point. The GPS coordinates are recorded at each moment which enables the AR.Drone 2.0 to position itself accurately in space (+/- 2m).
BETTER FLIGHT BEHAVIOR:
- Using Flight Recorder GPS sensors, the AR.Drone 2.0 is more stable when flying in altitude.
AR.DRONE ACADEMY REPLAY:
- View your flights from another angle using the AR.Drone Academy replay function. Improve your trajectories using the 3D modeling of each of your flights.
CROSSING THE BOSPHORUS: 1Km
- Istanbul, Wednesday August 21, 2013 a Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 became the first UAV to cross the Bosphorus strait linking Europe and Asia. Piloted by Flight Recorder GPS autopilot. QgroundControl is an open-source software that you can use to plan and realize complex flight plans for GPS Flight Recorder fitted AR.Drone 2.0
CREATE YOUR FLIGHT PLANS IN ADVANCE:
- The Flight Recorder is compatible with the MAVLink Open Source communications protocol which means it can be used with the QGround Control software package. QGround Control is a free software package available in Open Source under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It allows you to create your own flight plans with multiple intermediate points in 3 dimensions. The AR.Drone will follow this aerial route automatically.
- Also, a team at the Delft University of Technology integrated the open source high end autopilot software, paparazzi, in the AR.Drone hardware. There is no need to change the AR.Drone hardware but only to plug in the Parrot Flight Recorder. Next step is to have a laptop with paparazzi on it, to connect the laptop WiFi to the AR.Drone, to launch paparazzi and to click on "compile" so that the software will be put on the AR.Drone. Youâ€™re now ready to fly!
- Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Flight Recorder
- Dimensions: 77.7 x 38.3 x12.5 mm
- Weight: 31g
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- Max Precision: ± 2m
- Current: 500mA
- Voltage: 5V
- Integrated GPS
- 1 USB port
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.