Save: $163.04 (39%)
Save: $220.01 (24%)
Save: $870.04 (51%)
Save: $426.00 (43%)
Model Number: ZX-VH-X8
This is a 1:8 scale 4WD nitro gas powered Blue Lightning X8 RC Buggy. The buggy comes with a 4WD GX-21 engine that comes with a specially designed tuned muffler and manifold for a wider power band. It comes complete with fully assembled chassis, painted body and fully installed radio system! The buggy has a solid aluminum chassis and a total of 18 ball bearings for high efficiency and low friction. The car is 100% assembled and ready to race right out of the box. The car is 80% part compatibility & modification with other brands such as Traxxas, HPI etc. You can change the body kit into car shells! You can upgrade/modify the engine as well as add new tires and suspension & more! Once you have properly broken it in, it is capeable of reaching speeds up to 65mph!!!
**If this is your first nitro car, you do need a starter kit which is sold separately!**
- Front and Rear Bearing Differentials
- 4WD system
- Pre Installed and Pre Adjusted Linkages
- No-Flex Chassis Design For Better Performance.
- Aluminum Upper Plate and Chassis(2mm)
- Oil-Filled Shocks and oil filled Differentials
- Disc-Shaped Brake System
- Stainless Steel Large Diameter Rotors
- High Traction Radial Tires
- Large Diameter Carburetor and high Performance Muffler
- 21 GX 4WD Engine
- Painted Body
- 2CH Pistol Raido Controller
- Assembled Chassis
- Starter Kit (Not included)
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 245mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Gear Ratio: (H)5.78:1 (L)8.24:1
- Weight: 2000g
- Engine: 21 GX 4WD Engine
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Cannon on November 11, 2012
I am geting this for christmas cant wait to get it!!!!
By: Jeff on July 7, 2012
just waitin on it to come in
By: Yoyo on July 7, 2012
how long does it take to ship?
By: Bwhtr on June 6, 2012
five star website and prices though
By: Mich on December 12, 2011
is it awsome i hope
By: Figueiredo on November 11, 2011
you make delivery of this product in Brazil?