Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Model Number: ZX-06151
Christian Audigier, the world famous clothing designer of Von Dutch and Ed Hardy fame, would like to introduce the newest edition to their new Ed Hardy RC Toy Collection, Ed Hardy Special Edition Thunder Fighter Mini RC Plane. Spread your wings, wind up your engines and it is time to soar through the skies! You don not need a crash course in flying nor a license to fly. This infrared airplane features a battery-powered propeller for extended flights. Master banking turns and flying in different conditions as you carefully hone your skills. You can charge the Thunder Fighter airplane from the remote control which allows you to have fun anywhere you go!! No need to look for a wall plug!! From the palm of your hand to doing tricky acrobatic stunts right in your living room, bedroom, or office, the Thunder Tiger is like no other. With easy-to-fly controls anyone can become an expert in no time. This hot new mini plane comes with long-lasting internal rechargeable LiPo battery, the hottest/newest in RC battery technology. This new LiPo battery allows you flight times of up to seven (7) minutes and a charge time of only ten to twelve minutes. It has a powerful micro motor driving a geared pusher prop. It is made of tough expanded EPP Foam to withstand rough landings.With three different channels available, you can race your friends, do formation aerobatics,and just plain have fun.
- Fully Functional Indoor Airplane with Digital Proportional Speed Control
- Ready to Fly with Internal Rechargeable LiPo Battery
- Tri-Bands System for 3 People (Fly up to 3 in the same area!)
- Slow Fly Design Feature for Small Indoor Environment Control
- Super Wide 2 Channel Infrared Control
- Digital Rudder, Proportional Speed
- Charges from the Remote: 10 - 12 Minute Charge Time, 7 Minute Flight Time
- Thuder Fighter Mini RC Plane
- 2 Channel Infrared Control
- 3.7V LiPo Rechargeable Battery Pack in Plane
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.