Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $195.04 (80%)
Save: $175.00 (41%)
This is a Hubsan Spy Hawk RTF with Autopilot 2.4G First Person View (FPV) Aircraft. The Spy Hawk features a 5 megapixel camera that shoots live video directly to a 3.5" LCD monitor on the transmitter - in color! This version of the
Spy Hawk also includes an Autopilot that will orient the aircraft should you ever lose control!
Hubsan's Spy Hawk is a GREAT way to get flying with FPV technology. This park-flyer sized EPO aircraft is easy to fly and comes complete with brushless motor and 4 channel control. Just plug the wings together, glue on the tail, charge the batteries and you're ready to fly FPV!
The Spy Hawk basic setup is the complete RTF airplane complete with camera installed. Of course it includes Hubsan's high quality controller/video screen. PLUS this version also include the optional autopilot. Let go of the controls and the Spy Hawk will level out for you! The TX digital station display can be programmed for two types of management: beginner and expert. Within each of these type, it can be programmed different values of sensitivity for each channel, roll, elevator and rudder. from 0% to 100% in each mode, allow you to adjust the response sensitivity of the controller to your personal taste, and your level of experience.
- 4-Channel Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle Control
- EPO Molded Foam Airframe
- Brushless Motor, Brushless ESC and 2S LiPo Battery
- Includes 5 Megapixel Camera Installed in the Nose w/ Live Feed
- 2.4G Transmitter with 3.5" LCD Color Monitor
- Autopilot Included
- Video Recording
- Wing Span: 843mm (33.1")
- Overall Length: 617mm (24.3")
- Flying Weight: 180g
- Motor: C1404 Brushless 3000kV
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 450mAh LiPo
- ESC: 6A Brushless
- Transmitter: 4-Channel 2.4G with 3.5" LCD Color Monitor
- Video Transfer Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Servos: 3.7g / 0.12sec/60
- Camera: 5 Megapixels
- Live Video Distance: 400 Meters
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.