Hot New Airsoft Shotguns
Results 1 - 8 of 8 matches
Electric Airsoft Guns are the most commonly used Airsoft guns on the market. They are usually powered by Ni-Cd, Ni-MH or Li-PO rechargeable batteries.
Green Gas Airsoft Guns are powered by big Green Gas Cans that must be purchased separately from an Airsoft gun. You'll usually insert the nozzle of your Green Gas can into your Airsoft gun's slot to recharge it.
CO2 Airsoft Guns are powered by small C02 canisters that are usually inserted into the grip of your Airsoft gun. These must be purchased separately.
Spring Airsoft Guns guns have a spring that must be cocked back after every shot. They require little maintenance so they are great for beginners, but they can only fire a single shot at a time.
Feet Per Second (FPS)Feet Per Second determines the speed the BB leaving the barrel of your Airsoft gun. The higher the FPS your Airsoft gun shoots, the faster it travels and harder the impact.
Beginner Airsoft guns require no or little maintenance, so they're great for newcomers.
Intermediate Airsoft guns require some experience and skill with shooting and maintaining Airsoft guns.
Expert Airsoft guns are for diehard enthusiasts who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty on the workbench.
Free Airsoft BBs
- Classic Army S011P FPS-400 Spring Airsoft Breacher ShotgunPrice: $99.95Save: $65.04 (39%)
- Remington 870 Riot M58 FPS-250 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $42.95Save: $27.00 (39%)
- CSI Multi-Shot M56B FPS-320 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $47.95Save: $27.05 (36%)
- FirePower Tactical 870 MS FPS-350 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $69.95Save: $70.04 (50%)
- ZM61A Tactical FPS-405 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $39.95Save: $55.97 (58%)
- Hwasan Double Barrel FPS-420 Green Gas Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $239.95Save: $130.04 (35%)
- CSI DE 786 FPS-320 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $29.95Save: $20.04 (40%)
- Double Eagle M56C Multi-Shot FPS-375 Spring Airsoft ShotgunPrice: $47.95Save: $52.04 (52%)