HPI Racing E10 Drift Monster Energy Falken Tire 2011 Mustang GT RTR 1:10 Electrc RC Car
Save: $18.04 (42%)
Save: $25.05 (33%)
Save: $23.44 (38%)
Save: $67.74 (49%)
Save: $20.44 (38%)
Save: $20.44 (38%)
Save: $20.44 (38%)
Save: $40.00 (89%)
Save: $870.04 (51%)
Save: $40.00 (57%)
Save: $35.00 (70%)
Save: $37.57 (65%)
Save: $42.00 (84%)
Save: $15.05 (38%)
Save: $27.00 (54%)
HPI Racing is proud to announce the new, officially licensed, Monster Energy Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT.There is no detail spared in the mimicking of pro drifting champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s ride, as it takes the realism to another level. Every detail of his 1:10 scale drifting machine has been scaled down to this 1:10-scale version, while the drifting itself is as exciting as the real thing. This E10 Drift is now 2.4GHz equipped, rolls on officially licensed HRE wheels, Falken RT-615K drift tires, and also includes a Plazma battery pack, Plazma AA's, and an AC wall charger for instant drifting excitement! Also included are all of the accessories necessary to get you up and drifting in no time! A rechargeable 7.2V Plazma battery pack, Plazma AA batteries for the transmitter, and even an AC wall charger are all included to help get you sideways as soon as you open the box.
The RTR E10 Drift from HPI Racing is an entry level 1/10th scale electric drift car designed for fun driving with realistic looks and performance, all at a low price. The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and give drifting a try! Arriving right out of the box in ready-to-run (RTR) form with a fully painted body and a preassembled chassis, it's a simple matter of 'charge and go' for hours of fun. The E10 uses true full-time 4WD and independent suspension and specially designed Falken Azenis RT-615K drift tires, making it easy to drift on paved parking lot surfaces. The slick and hard T-Drift tires make drifting easy, holding a smooth line and maximum drift angle just like full size drift cars. An enclosed drivetrain keeps dirt and dust out of the gears for low maintenance and reliability. A large foam bumper protects the car from crash damage, and the chassis and suspension have been strategically engineered for entry level performance and durability. The RTR E10 includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has throttle, brakes and reverse, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance. The E10 uses standard body mounting points so owners can fit a wide variety of HPI Racing bodies to customize the look of their car. Most popular wheel and tires bolt right on for extra tuning and styling options. It's super-easy to choose from an extensive range of touring car, muscle car and drift car accessories to customize the E10!
For extra excitement, the E10 is designed so that it can be easily converted from drift driving to street/touring without adding any new parts. The motor and radio equipment can be moved to optimize the weight balance for smooth drifting or high grip cornering. Complete instructions are included in the box for owners looking for a change of pace in driving styles. Features... looks... performance... price... the RTR E10 Drift is one of the easiest ways ever to experience the fun and excitement of driving an RC drift car!
- 4mm 6061 aluminum chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Low-profile aluminum radio tray securely mounts servos
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Enclosed radio box protects battery and receiver from the elements
- Low center of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design.
- Thick 6061 aluminum shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strength yet flexible to tackle give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminum steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll center
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
- Officially Licensed Monster Energy/Falken Tire 2011 Ford Mustang body
- Officially Licensed Falken Azenis RT-615 T-Drift tires
- Officially licensed HRE Wheels
- SC-15WP Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4GHz Radio system
- 7.2V rechargeable Plazma Battery
- Plazma AA Batteries for Transmitter
- AC wall Charger
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Quick Change Battery Holder
- Shaft Drive 4WD System
- Shock Absorbing Foam Bumper
- High Torque Saturn 27T 540 Motor
- Length: 14.8 in (375mm)
- Width: Adjustable 7.32 in, 7.56 in, 7.80 in (186, 192, 198mm)
- Wheelbase: 10 in (255mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. w/o body (1280g)
- Drivetrain: Shaft Drive 4WD
- Transmitter: AA Batteries Included
- Vehicle: Battery and Charger Included
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Questions & Answers
How fast is this?
This car goes 10-15 mph.