Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $31.00 (76%)
Save: $7.04 (41%)
Save: $9.54 (42%)
Save: $10.04 (40%)
Save: $30.00 (67%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $7.04 (41%)
Save: $36.04 (40%)
Save: $13.04 (41%)
Save: $39.14 (66%)
Save: $15.45 (62%)
Save: $39.04 (39%)
Save: $26.05 (77%)
Save: $19.04 (41%)
Save: $8.04 (24%)
Electric 1/8th scale never looked like this! The Outlaw from Hobby People has taken 1/8th scale electric offroad buggy design in an entirely new direction with this lightweight, simple, 4WD design. Inspired by 1/10th 4WD buggies, the Outlaw makes 1/8th truly compatible with the indoor track.
And it's fun, too. Brushless motor, race-tuned suspension, and a full-time 4WD drive-train make for a lively, exciting vehicle. Experienced drivers will appreciate the punch off the line.
It's ready for your favorite 2S or 3S LiPo battery, but you can run it with a 6-7 cell NiMH, too. (Dean's style connectors).
More Power, More Fun.
Drive something unique, Drive the OUTLAW.
- Factory assembled
- Includes 2ch pistol grip radio, brushless power system, printed and trimmed body
- Brushless power system
- Brushless/Sensorless Electronic Speed Control (90A 7.4v-12v input) w/ T-Connector for battery connection (Deans style)
- Brushless motor - 2900kv rated
- 2.5mm countersunk aluminum chassis and upper deck to reduce weight and keep the chassis from bending
- 3mm aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
- Aluminum capped oil-filled shocks with 3mm shock shafts
- 3mm aluminum hinge pin retainers
- Lightweight aluminum center drive shaft for less rotating mass
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly for controlled acceleration
- Adjustable motor mount for different gearing options
- 17mm hex hubs allow the option of using after market 1/8 wheels and tires
- Adjustable upper turnbuckles
- Adjustable steering links
- Metric hardware
- Metal differential gears
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Shock adjusting clips
- Alloy steel dog bones front and rear
- Ball bearing supported drive line
- Battery holder accepts 6 or 7 cell NiMH or 2-3 cell LiPo.
- Adjustable down stop screws
- Large heat sink on the brushless motor
- Captured hinge pins
- HP Cars Outlaw 1/8 RTR Brushless Electric RC Buggy
- Cirrus 2CH AM with steering/throttle trims, steering throttle end point adjustments, and steering dual rates
- Cirrus CS603 6kg Standard servo for steering
- 2900kv rated brushless motor
- Brushless/Sensorless Electronic Speed Control (90A 7.4v-12v input)
- Detailed instruction manual
- Length: 495mm (19.5)
- Width: 308mm (12.125)
- Height: 171.5mm (6.75)
- Weight: 2.11kg (4.65lbs.)
- 6-7 cell NiCD or NiMH battery, or 2-3 cell LiPo battery pack
- 8 AA batteries for the transmitter
- Suitable battery peak charger for battery being used in car
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Hemroid Dan on January 14, 2012
this car off da chai foreal i plays with it for days. it likes drivin da real thang. i gets behinds da wheel and tear it up like a straight G. It be crazy in da dirt it peels likes it runnin from da popo.