Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Model Number: FLZA4020
Explore the great outdoors with the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver 6CH 2.4GHz Brushless RTF Electric RC Airplane. Easily switch between floats and conventional landing gear. Each pair of landing gear is steerable with rudders on the floats and a gear on the rear wheel. This classic plane is ready for any environment! Whether an experienced pilot or a beginner - a trainer, or apprentice, the wireless trainer system provides the trainee safe and easy practice. The DHC-2 Beaver comes with a factory installed 41-19-850kV brushless motor and a 40A ESC, providing exceptional power. Not only does the DHC-2 Beaver handle well, it looks great too! Scale details include working navigation lights, tinted plastic windows, and more. Take to your local lake or the great wide wilderness with the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver 6CH 2.4GHz Brushless RTF Electric RC Airplane. Get yours today and start your adventure!
- Assembled, Factory-Finished Airframe with Floats
- Landing and Nav Lights
- Conventional Aluminum Landing Gear
- Factory-Installed 41-19-850kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
- 40A ESC
- 4 Pre-Installed Micro Servos
- 11.1V 1800mAh Balanced LiPo Battery
- AC/DC Balancing LiPo Charger
- Tactic TTX600 6CH 2.4GHz SLT Radio System
- The SLT Protocol for Absolute Security
- Wireless Trainer System
- Digital Trims and Servo Reversing
- Water Rudders on Both Floats Improve Handling.
- Easy Access Latch for the Battery Compartment.
- Working Navigation and Landing Lights add Exceptional Realism.
- Reinforced AeroCell Airframe
- Floats and Fixed Landing Gear
- 41-19-850kV Brushless Outrunner Motor and ESC
- Tactic 6CH 2.5GHz Radio
- Wingspan: 59.5in (1510mm)
- Wing Area: 430in² (27.7dm²)
- Weight: 3lb (1360g)
- Wing Loading: 16oz/ft² (49g/dm²)
- Length: 38.5in (980mm)
- Vehicle: 11.1V 1800mAh balanced LiPo Battery (Included)
- Charger: AC/DC Balancing LiPo Charger (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.