- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Build Your Own Custom Package
Save: $120.05 (43%)
Save: $100.05 (33%)
Save: $225.05 (45%)
Save: $150.05 (50%)
Save: $62.05 (21%)
Save: $50.04 (56%)
Save: $55.04 (55%)
Save: $17.04 (30%)
Save: $38.05 (45%)
Save: $31.00 (41%)
Save: $55.04 (37%)
Save: $30.05 (30%)
Save: $130.00 (39%)
Save: $45.04 (50%)
Save: $30.05 (40%)
Model Number: TGR-016-MA3-BBB-NCM
Want to stand out from the crowd with a Full Metal Electric Blowback AEG? Now you can with the Electric G&G Top Tech Advanced TR16 A3 FPS-400 Blowback Airsoft Rifle! This awesome rifle features realistic M4 stylings in Full Metal and is a great choice for combat scenarios. This gun is a great field gun measuring in at 40 inches! To add even more to the realism, this gun features a Pneumatic Electric Blowback System which means that when you're firing each shot on semi or full-automatic, the charging slide will move back and forth giving a unique feel and sound while firing. It'll be sure to stand out in a crowd of non-blowback plastic rifles. Not only does it look cool, but it fires fast as well. You'll take down your targets shooting at 400 FPS! Take your game to the next level and pick up an Electric G&G Top Tech Advanced Full Metal Blowback Airsoft Rifle today!
Top Tech Features:
- High Grade External Aluminum Metals
- Same grade or better than KWA
- Forward Assist Acts as a Spring Release
- Real guns use this function to make sure the bolt is not stuck with dust/grime. Our forward assist release the spring to make sure the spring is not under tension when not in use
- Functional Bolt Catch
- Pull back the charging handle and press the bolt catch to hold the bolt in place (hop-up adjustment). When you hit the bolt catch it will release the bolt plate just like a real gun
- One Piece Barrel
- Increases durability and adds to realism
- Realistic Magazine Release Button
- Instead of a Phillips screw that screw in the magazine release like most Airsoft including KWA and G&G Combat Machine Series. The G&G Top Tech guns have the same magazine release button as a real gun and do not require the Phillips screw. A small touch for added realism.
- Engraved Receiver
- Logo will not fade with prolonged use
- Machine Screws (non-self tapping)
- Increases the longevity of screw threads and is great for those who often change their customizations.
- Pneumatic Blow Back System (G&G Patented)
- Pneumatic System is better than a mechanical system as it does not put a drain on the battery or have troublesome mechanical failure. Easy replacement if needed.
- Sealed 8mm Ball Bearings
- G&G Top Tech ball bearings are sealed which helps to protect the ball bearings from dirt and grime. KWA uses "open" ball bearings.
- Frontal Gearbox Radius Cuts (where gearbox crack occurs most commonly)
- KWA thickens the frontal portion of their gear box which works well; we choose a different engineering path and have circular cuts on the four corners of the frontal gearbox to reduce stress points while maintaining Tokyo Marui compatibility.
- Electric Powered
- Full Metal Construction
- Pneumatic Electric Blowback System
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Adjustable Sights
- Standard Stock
- Semi/Full Auto Firing Modes
- 300 Round Magazine
- Electric G&G Top Tech Advanced TR16 R5 FPS-400 Blowback Airsoft Rifle
- Hi-Cap Magazine
- FPS: 400
- Magazine Capacity: 300 RDs
- Size: 40 Inches
- Plug Type: Small Tamiya
- Battery And Charger NOT Included
- Uses 9.6V Stick or Nunchuck Battery
Electric Airsoft Rifles use batteries as their power source and they shoot very fast. Some Electric Airsoft Rifles come with semi-automatic fire. That means that when you pull the trigger only 1 BB will come out at a time. Other Electric Airsoft Rifles come with full-automatic fire. This means that when you pull the trigger multiple BBs will come out at a time. The longer you hold the trigger down the more BBs come out. Check the description above to see which kind of gun this is and if it is right for you. Electric Airsoft Rifles don't require any pumping or cocking, just simply point and shoot. This is a High End Electric Airsoft Gun. Please only use .20 gram high quality BBs with this item in order to keep it in proper working order. Using anything else as ammunition for this gun will void the warranty and may cause it to jam. Also, to keep your Electric Airsoft Gun working properly, do not fire the gun when there are no BBs in it as it may cause damage to your gun. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this Airsoft gun.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Electric G&G Top Tech Advanced TR16 A3 FPS-400 Blowback Airsoft Rifle
$224.95 & 10% OFF USE: GGAIRSOFT10 | Limited Stock Available