Ed Hardy Special Edition Silverlit Gyrotor X-Rotor 2CH RC Electric RTF Mini Helicopter
Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $130.00 (72%)
Save: $45.04 (64%)
Save: $140.04 (70%)
Save: $90.04 (69%)
Save: $65.05 (77%)
Save: $57.00 (56%)
Save: $130.04 (81%)
Save: $26.04 (51%)
Save: $56.54 (74%)
Save: $55.04 (79%)
Save: $48.00 (83%)
Save: $27.04 (60%)
Save: $24.04 (42%)
Save: $45.00 (60%)
Save: $21.00 (51%)
Model Number: ZX-ED-104
Christian Audigier, the world famous clothing designer of Von Dutch and Ed Hardy fame, would like to introduce the newest edition to their new Ed Hardy RC Toy Collection, the Ed Hardy Special Edition Silverlit Gyrotor X-Rotor RC Electric RTF Mini Helicopter. Following the success of the Silverlit X-Twin Mini Planes, the X-Rotor Mini Gyrotor is the first of an exciting new series of innovative miniature Helicopters, supplied completely ready-to-fly with pre-installed two channel Proportional Radio control. The inexpensive Mini Gyrotor easy-to-fly Indoor Helicopter weighs only 38 grams, incorporates a red LED search light and incorporates an auto stability system, to make this easy to operate both indoors and outside.
Watch below to see a video of the Gyrotor in action!
An integral Lithium Polymer flight battery will provide impressive indoor flights of up to 10 minutes between charges, and can be recharged in less than half an hour with the supplied Mains Charger.
The inexpensive Mini Gyrotor easy-to-fly Indoor Helicopter weighs only 38 grams, incorporates a red LED search light and incorporates an auto stability system, to make this easy to operate both indoors and outdoors (outdoors in calm conditions).
The Gyrotor Helicopter is made of tough expanded Polypropylene foam, features a blue LED strobe light, and incorporates an auto stability system to make this chopper easy to operate both indoors and outside in calm conditions. It comes assembled and ready to fly with an innovative pre-installed two channel proportional wide beam infra red control system. The lightweight Lithium Polymer onboard rechargeable battery pack drives two powerful micro motors and will provide flights of 10 minutes or more between charges, yet can be recharged in less than half an hour with the portable charger provided.
This mini helicopter is AMAZING, and it doesn't take experience to fly it! You can take off, hover in one spot then direct it left or right while remaining in complete control, and landings are fully controlled and gentle. The Gyrotor comes with everything needed to be flying within minutes, including an r/c transmitter, flight battery, charger and instructions.
- Miniature design for indoor flying
- Built-in Li-Poly batteries for long flying time
- Unique roto-blade system for steady lifting-up
- Stabilized by sophisticated gyroscopic effect
- Precision speed control and excellent flying stability
- Two channels digital proportional control
- Preselected Tri-bands system
- Power indicator for throttle
- Rudder Trimmer
- Equipped with LED light while flying
- Real-shape body design
- Durable foam body
- Length:240mm (9.5") excluding rotors
- Rear Rotor Diameter: 75mm (3")
- Product Weight: 38g
- Rechargeable Flight Battery
- High capacity integral Lithium Polymer battery
- Charging Time: 20-30 minutes for full charge
- Flight Duration: 5-10 minutes between charges
- Control: Supplied completely assembled and already charged ready-to-fly, with pre-installed 2 Channel Proportional Radio Control. Take off, hover and descend, turn left and right. Pre-set forward motion.
- Range: Up to 100ft
- Frequency: 27MHz Bands A, B, & C to allow up to three Silverlit models to be flown together, on different Spot Frequencies.
- Batteries Required: 9v Battery for Transmitter
- Gyrtor Helicopter
- Li-Poly Battery
- Instructional manual
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.