Out of Stock
5 Rating (2 Customer Reviews)
Save: $195.04 (80%)
Save: $175.00 (41%)
Model Number: ZX-ED-87447
The Ed Hardy Palm-Z from Silverlit is the hottest new plane of the year!
The hottest RC plane has just gotten hotter. Introducing the Ed Hardy Palm-Z from Silverlit. Featuring the stylish art work from famous tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy making it the coolest Palm-Z ever. The Ed Hardy Palm-Z has easy-to-fly controls so anyone can become an expert in no time. This mini RC plane comes with a long-lasting internal rechargeable LiPo battery giving you a 7 minute flight time. It only takes 10 to 12 minutes to charge so you'll be taking to the sky in no time. It has a powerful micro motor driving a geared pusher prop. It is made of tough expanded EPP Foam to withstand rough landings. The remote acts as the charger so you don't have to worry about finding a plug. With three different channels available, you can race your friends, do formation aerobatics,and just plain have fun.
- Fully Functional Indoor Airplane with Digital Proportional Speed Control
- Ready to Fly with Internal Rechargeable LiPo Battery
- Tri-Bands System for 3 People (Fly up to 3 in the same area!)
- Wingspan of only 8", Weighs less than 10 grams
- Slow Fly Design Feature for Small Indoor Environment Control
- Super Wide 2 Channel Infrared Control
- Digital Rudder, Proportional Speed
- Charges from the Remote: 10 - 12 Minute Charge Time, 7 Minute Flight Time
- Wall Hanging Hook for Display
- Ed Hardy Palm-Z Silverlit Mini RC Indoor Airplane
- 2 Channel Infrared Control
- 3.7V LiPo Rechargeable Battery Pack in Plane
- Replacement Rudder
- Wall Hook
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Height: 2 Inches
- Controller: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Red Baron on June 14, 2012
bought this plane yesterday. i am a total beginner, but with this plane, i can fly like a pro! definitely worth your 30bucks! sturdy construction, can fly into to walls and rough landings without a scratch! i love it! the only bad parts about this are: takes a week and a half to get here, not the 3-5 days it says, and that when says its an indoor plane, it is! cannot fly in any wind whatsoever! great control indoors though! BUY THIS PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: Chuck Norris on April 20, 2012