Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $43.04 (52%)
Save: $135.04 (82%)
Save: $124.00 (61%)
Save: $60.04 (41%)
Save: $64.04 (52%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $56.04 (80%)
Save: $17.04 (22%)
Save: $48.04 (71%)
Save: $100.00 (50%)
Save: $140.00 (78%)
Save: $150.04 (68%)
Save: $210.04 (70%)
Save: $39.04 (61%)
Save: $180.00 (72%)
This DJI Spark Fly More Combo 2.4GHz Mini RC Camera Drone packs a serious punch with all of its tech advancements. The DJI Spark is a mini camera drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries. The Spark drone is controlled with body motions and hand gestures but with this Fly More Combo you can use the DJI 2.4GHz transmitter. The Fly More Combo also comes with a spare intelligent flight battery, propeller guards, battery charger, power cable, battery charging hub and a shoulder bag. Experience the DJI Spark Fly More Combo 2.4GHz Mini RC Camera Drone and see how amazing this little drone is.
- Quick Launch: With Face Aware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing you. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Simple Control: Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without remote controller or mobile device.
- Create With Ease: Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
- Edit and Share: The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
- Quick Shot: Let Spark take professional shots for you. Quick Shots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- Tap Fly: In Tap Fly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
- Active Track: With Active Track, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Gesture: Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with hand motions. With Palm Control mode, control Spark's movement by hand.
- Mechanical Gimbal Stabilization: Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and Ultra Smooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
- Powerful Lens: All Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little color aberration and distortion. Spark's camera has an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25 mm equivalent focal length. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- 1/2.3" Sensor: Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
- Multiple Shooting Modes: Spark adopts all previous DJI drone shooting modes while adding two new modes: Pano and Shallow Focus.
- Powerful Propulsion: With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode. And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive.
- HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission: Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2mi (2 km) away.
- Stay In The Air: Even with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.
- FPV Flight: Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.
- Flight Autonomy: Spark's Flight Autonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
- Return to Home: Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding the home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
- Flight Protection: DJI's GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
- Intelligent Flight Battery: Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark's battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
- DJI Spark Fly More Combo 2.4GHz Mini RC Camera Drone
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Propeller Guards
- 2 Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- Battery Charger Hub
- Power Cable
- 16 GB Micro SD
- Micro-USB Cable
- Shoulder Bag
- Storage Box
- Instruction Manual
- Diagonal Distance: 170mm (Propellers Excluded)
- Max Ascent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Auto Landing Mode
- Max Speed: 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea level: 13,123 feet (4,000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range: Vertical: ± 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or ±0.5 m
- Hover Accuracy Range: Horizontal: ± 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or ±1.5 m
- Camera Image Size: 3968×2976 | 1440×1080 with Shallow Focus | 2300×1280 with Pano (horizontal) | 960×1280 with Pano (vertical)
- Camera Lens: FOV 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6 (shooting range: 2 m to ∞)
- Vehicle: 11.4V 1480mAh LiPo 3S Rechargeable Battery (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.