Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $175.04 (88%)
Save: $325.00 (93%)
Save: $98.24 (70%)
Save: $112.04 (85%)
Save: $110.04 (73%)
Save: $50.04 (71%)
Save: $125.04 (83%)
Save: $117.04 (89%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $115.04 (82%)
Save: $112.04 (85%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $260.05 (87%)
Save: $120.04 (73%)
Save: $200.04 (80%)
Model Number: CPT.PT.000312
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun. Obstacle sensors enable the Phantom 4 to sense and react to it's environment. Simply tap the screen to fly the Phantom 4 in the direction you want. It will avoid obstacles in it's path. Lock on to your subject and track them as they move, let the Phantom 4 take care of everything. A dual satellite positioning system and an enhanced Vision Positioning System provides the Phantom 4 with a safer, more reliable flight experience both outdoors and indoors.
Capable of capturing 4K video at 30 frames per second and slow motion 1080p at 120 frames per second, creating impressive footage has never been so easy. A 3-axis, u-frame camera stabilization system cancels out unwanted camera movements during flight. Now you can fly with confidence for 28 minutes. See what the camera sees in 720p HD from up to 3.1 miles (5Km) away with the Phantom 4's integrated HD video downlink. Frame up your shot from far away with perfect precision. A dual compass module and dula Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU's) greatly increases reliability. Sleek, streamlined aerodynamics help the Phantom 4 slip more smoothly through the air. A newly designed push-and-release prop mounting mechanism locks props in place with a push and a twist while adding extra security in flight. Fly at up to 45mph with satellite and Vision Positioning support with the new Sport Mode on Phantom 4. Three flight modes let you customize your flight depending on your needs, whether you want satellite positioning and intelligent moves, smooth flowing footage, or high speed.
"The sexiest drone that DJI ever designed, welcome to the era of VISION."
Tap To Fly
Flying is now for everyone. Just double tap and you're up in the air while the new Obstacle Sensing System keeps your Phantom clear of objects in the way. With another tap, Smart Return Home brings it back.
ActiveTrack makes tracking a moving subject as effortless as a few taps. Turn on Moving POI to circle around your subject as they move or reframe your shot by dragging the subject on screen. No band or beacon required.
In the new Sport Mode, the Phantom 4 provides best-in-class flight control. Combined with its magnesium core designed for increased agility, it brings you the ultimate thrill of speed. Maximum speed is increased by 25% while all positioning systems are kept on for a safer, better controlled flight.
Extended Flight Time
With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieves a 28 minute flight time. This is a 25% improvement over the already impressive Phantom 3.
Live HD View
Use a real-time HD downlink lets you see exactly what the camera sees, ideal for framing a shot or smiply to look aroudn and admire your surroundings. Full manual camera controls let you shoot as if you were holding a camera in your hands. Complete control of everything from shutter speed to aperture to ISO and much more give you the power to capture every moment perfectly.
Swipe to Fly or Land /Track Your Entire Flight
Auto take-off and land your aircraft with just a swipe of the finger on your smart device. Track your aircraft's position and heading with a glance at a map. You can also use this map to set a new home point and even activate Return to Home, making flying easy and simple.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Create professional aerials effortlessly with advanced Intelligent Flight Modes. Capture shots that would once have required practice and training with just a few taps of your finger.
- Course Lock
By activating Course Lock, the controls will be set to be relative to your aircraft's current path. This easy navigation allows you to fly in a set direction as you fly alongside moving objects or across scenes.
- Home Lock
Fix your controls to be relative to the Home Point. Easily pull back on the control stick to bring the aircraft back home, or push forward to fly farther away, no matter which way it is facing.
- Point of Interest
Set a specific building, object, or location as the Point of Interest and the aircraft will continuously circle around it while you record the perfect photos and video.
- Follow Me
With Follow Me, the aircraft will automatically follow you and capture your every move from a unique aerial perspective.
Set multiple GPS points, or Waypoints, and the aircraft will automatically fly to them while you focus on controlling the camera.
Edit and Share Instantly
Use music and video templates to create productions ready for sharing in minutes then share them with a tap. For even more customization, importing your own music and clips, add filters and tweak your sound mix. How your videos look is up to your imagination.
Share to SkyPixel
Take part in the world's largest aerial imaging community at SkyPixel. Learn tips and tricks from power users, find people to fly with and give your productions a global audience. Visit their website at skypixel.com.
Be a better pilot with a built in flight simulator, video tutorials, tutorials and user manuals, giving you all the knowledge you need to fly.
Revolutionary Materials and Enhanced Agility
The Phantom 4's sleek and aerodynamically designed body minimizes buffeting when flying in strong winds and against gusts from any angle, keeping its movements predictable and precise. The deeply integrated gimbal and the new placement of battery lift Phantom 4's center of gravity, improving balance, enhancing agility and adding more accuracy to how it reacts to your commands.
Multiple Flight Modes
The Phantom 4 is flexible enough to meet different flying demands. In Position mode you can use satellite and Vision Positioning, TapFly, ActiveTrack and Intelligent Flight Modes. Sport mode adds extra agility and speed, reaching 45mph (72kph) while maintaining satellite and Vision Positioning systems. Atti holds the Phantom's altitude and level but switches off satellite positioning making it ideal for smooth film making movements.
Fly Farther and Longer
High efficiency motors and a custom designed large capacity battery offers 5350mah of power, giving the Phantom 4 a 28* minute flying time. Integrated power management, balanced charging capabilities plus smart charge and discharge protection keep the battery easy to charge and ready to fly at maximum capacity. Integrated Lightbridge technology allows you to see what the Phantom sees in 720p HD at up to 3.1mi (5km)** away. This low latency video transmission technology is extremely resistant to interference, giving you more control over your flight.
*In calm conditions with constant speed.
**Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations.
Sense and Avoid
We all use our eyes to see and interact with the world. A forward Obstacle Sensing System gives the Phantom 4 it its own pair of eyes, empowering it to see in three dimensions and to react. In Normal Mode if it sees an obstacle coming close it will stop and hover. In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return Home modes it will avoid the obstacle, or hover to avoid a collision. It also gives you warnings so you always know what is happening to the Phantom. The downward facing Vision Positioning module contains dual cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors to offer five times more positioning accuracy than previous systems. Used indoors, it provides a GPS-like flying experience, giving you the confidence you need to fly indoors.
In TapFly mode, all you have to do to fly is tap on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. To change the direction of flight, you can simply tap the screen to fly anywhere. Flying using control sticks and maintaining altitude, course and speed can be challenging, so TapFly takes over all of these controls for you leaving you to focus on your shot. Using its Obstacle Sensing System, the Phantom 4 can fly places you might not have gone before, to create dynamic and inspiring footage. Through DJI GO you can also activate Smart Return Home which allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns.
ActiveTrack makes science fiction a reality. Whether you are running, driving, rafting and more, the Phantom 4 uses an advanced combination of computer vision, object recognition and machine learning to track you as you go. Circling a moving object used to only be achievable by the most seasoned of pilots, now everyone can do it with a flick of the thumb. The entire time that ActiveTrack is running obstacle avoidance is too, so it will decide whether it should continue following, avoid an obstacle or simply stop.
High Performance Camera
Capture moments that will last a lifetime or take aerial film making to a higher level with the powerful Phantom 4 camera, featuring 4K video capture at 30 frames per second and Full HD 1080p at 120 frames per second for smooth slow motion. An aspherical lens with a 94° field of view (FOV) reduces distortion by 36% and chromatic aberration by 56% when compared to a Phantom 3. A hyperfocal length of one meter allows you to get closer to objects while keeping them in pin-sharp focus.
Professional Post Production
A total of 10 color profiles are available to give you the look you need or the image data you want. These range from a Vivid mode that amplifies color and contrast to create videos that look incredible without extra processing, to Cine-D and D-Log modes offering high dynamic range footage for professionals, providing the best color space for post-production. The power to edit is also essential for professional photography, so the Phantom 4 boasts not just 12 megapixel photos but also Adobe DNG RAW support as well as lens profiles built straight into to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
The Phantom 4's camera is equipped with the latest in camera stabilization systems. Featuring a specially designed u-frame structure that provides better stabilization. Its movements are controlled by a Gimbal Control Unit that is in constant communication with both the gimbal's Inertial Measurement Unit and the Phantom 4's flight controller so that it can prepare for the Phantom 4's movements before they happen. This gimbal is accurate to a highly precise ±0.03°, coupled with custom designed dampers, it ensures smooth chinematic footage.
Capture and share beautiful content using the DJI GO app with the Phantom series*, Inspire series and Osmo. Built for universal DJI compatibility and upgraded usability, simply connect your device, launch the app, and go. *Available for Phantom 4 & Phantom 3 only.
Intelligent Flight Positioning
The Phantom 4 draws on up to 24 satellites to give you more accuracy and a faster connection to satellites, keeping you in complete control of your flight. Using a combination of GPS and GLONASS it is completely aware of its starting point,location and relation to you during flight. This intelligence means it knows its last position, provides Return to Home, shows you where it is on a map and much more.
Automatic Flight Logs
Information recorded includes complete flight routes, duration, distance, location, and speed so you can playback a previous flight path and even check your control stick movements. Cached versions of any photos and videos taken during your flights are kept at your fingertips for future reference. At the same time, an advanced flight recorder constantly records data from its internal mechanisms, which you can choose to share with the DJI support team if you ever have any questions or issues.
On rare occasions, inconsistencies in compass or IMU data can affect the way an aircraft behaves. The Phantom 4 features dual compass modules and dual Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) that allow it to constantly compare the data it is receiving through both pairs. This data is run through advanced algorithms to check accuracy and any inaccurate data is simply discarded without affecting flight.
The Phantom 4's Beginner mode limits beginner flyers to 100ft (30m) up and away. It also prevents camera tilt controls to allow new pilots to familiarize themselves with flying before adding more distance and camera control. When Beginner mode is switched off, the Phantom 4 will default to a maximum flight altitude of 390ft (120m) above the takeoff point. This can be adjusted to a maximum of 1640ft (500m). You can also set your own maximum distance.
Customizable Remote Controller
Designed with sensitive control sticks, dedicated buttons, and up to 3.1 mile (5km)*range, the Phantom 4 remote controller makes shooting images with the Phantom 4 almost as easy holding a camera in your hands. It features dedicated controls for shutter release, start/stop video recording, a pause button to freeze your Phantom in the air during autonomous flight modes, a dial for gimbal pitch and a dial for camera settings. It also has two customizable buttons so you can tailor your flying experience.
*Maximum range tested in open areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations.
The new prop mounts of the Phantom 4 allow each prop to be mounted more quickly and securely than before, requiring a simple push and twist to attach or release instead of screwing down each prop. This security allows the Phantom 4 to fly with more overall agility. Built from a durable composite material, each prop is durable enough to withstand many hours of flight.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
- DJI Phantom 4 Smart Camera Drone
- Remote Control
- Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery
- Mobile Device Holder
- Two Sets of Propellers and Propeller Storage Bag
- Battery Charger and Power Cable
- Gimbal Clamp
- 16GB MicroSD Card, MicroSD Cable, and Carrying Case
- Manual and Supporting Documents
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 1380 g
- Max Ascent Speed: 6 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 4 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Speed: 20 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time Approx.: 28 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- GPS Mode: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy:
- Vertical: ± 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or ±0.5 m
- Horizontal: ± 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or ±1.5 m
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 350 mm
Obstacle Sensing System Specifications:
- Obstacle Sensory Range 2 - 49 feet (0.7 - 15 m)
- Operating Environment Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Sensor: 1/2.3" Effective pixels:12 M
- Lens: FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at ∞
- ISO Range:
- 100-3200 (video)
- 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size: 4000×3000
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3 / 5 / 7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 / 5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Video Recording Modes:
- UHD: 4096×2160 (4K) 24 / 25p
- 3840×2160 (4K) 24 / 25 / 30p
- 2704×1520 (2.7K) 24 / 25 / 30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 120p
- HD: 1280×720 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60p
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 (≤ 32GB); exFAT (> 32GB)
- Photo: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- Video: MP4 / MOV (MPEG – 4 AVC / H.264)
- Supported SD Card Types:
- Micro SD
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Voltage: 17.4 V
- Rated Power: 100 W
App / Live View Specifications:
- Mobile App: DJI GO
- EIRP: 100mW
- Power Spectral Density: 6.9mW/MHz
- Live View Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Live View Quality: 720P @ 30fps (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Latency: 220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Required Operating Systems:
- iOS: 8.0 or later
- Android: 4.1.2 or later
- Recommended Devices:
- iOS: iPhone 5s,iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air、 iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular、 iPad mini 2、 iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、 iPad Air 2、iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular、 iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Android*: Samsung tabs 705c、Samsung S6、Samsung S5、Samsung NOTE4、Samsung NOTE3、Google Nexus 9、Google Nexus 7 II、Ascend Mate7、Huawei Mate 8、Nubia Z7 mini、SONY Z3 EXPE、MI 3、MI PAD
- *Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
- Controllable Range: Pitch -90° to +30°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Velocity Range: ≤10 m/s (2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Operating Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Operating Environment: Surfaces with a clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux > 15)
- Operating Frequency: 2.400GHz to 2.483GHz
- Max Transmission Distance:
- FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi ( 5 km )
- CE Compliant: 2.2 mi (3.5 km)(Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery: 6000mAh LiPo 2S
- Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- FCC: 23 dBm
- CE: 17 dBm
- Operating Voltage: 7.4V @ 1.2A
- Capacity: 5350mAh
- Voltage: 15.2V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 81.3 Wh
- Net Weight: 462 g
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F ( -10° to 40° C )
- Max Charging Power: 100 W
- Download Phantom 4 User Manual v1.2
- Download Phantom 4 Quick Start Guide v1.2
- Download Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines v1.2
- Download Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines v1.0
- Download Phantom 4 Propeller Guard User Guide
Vision Positioning Specifications:
Remote Controller Specifications:
Intelligent Flight Battery Specifications:
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.