Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $65.04 (39%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $135.04 (82%)
Save: $39.04 (61%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $39.04 (42%)
Save: $100.04 (67%)
Save: $50.04 (71%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $107.00 (68%)
Save: $17.04 (22%)
Save: $65.04 (39%)
Save: $38.04 (43%)
Save: $82.00 (40%)
Save: $35.00 (41%)
One of the more intelligent drones to hit the market is this DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ Plus 2.4GHz RC 4K Camera Drone. The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ is an innovative and powerful camera drone that features an uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60 fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The Flight Autonomy system includes five vision sensors for 2-directional obstacle sensing and forward-vision obstacle avoidance. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Advanced even lighter than the Phantom 4. This drone comes with a 2.4GHz transmitter with a built-in screen that fits comfortably in your hands to have total control of the Phantom 4 Advanced. Don't miss your chance to get this amazing drone and pick up the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ Plus 2.4GHz RC 4K Camera Drone today!
- Camera With 1-Inch 20MP Sensor: The onboard camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. A mechanical shutter is used to eliminate rolling shutter distortion which can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed. In effect, it is as powerful as many professional cameras. More powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Excellent optical performance, sensors, and processors ensure everything is captured with high dynamic range and more image detail needed for advanced post-production.
- 5 Vision Sensors: Equipped with Flight Autonomy system made up of 5 vision sensors, dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS), ultrasonic rangefinders and redundant sensors, Phantom 4 Advanced is able to hover precisely in places without GPS and fly in complex environments.
- Remote Controller With Built-In Screen: The Phantom 4 Advanced+ comes equipped with the upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system, which has a maximum video transmission range of 4.3 mi (7 km). * A 5.5-inch 1080p screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Advanced+ offers 1000 cd/m2 of brightness, more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices, enabling clear visibility in direct sunlight. With a five-hour battery life, the Phantom 4 Advanced+ is a powerful aerial imaging solution. The built-in DJI GO 4 app allows you to live stream, edit, and share your aerial videos and photos instantly.
- Draw: Draw is a brand new technology for waypoint control. Simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Advanced+ will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios.
- Active Track: Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging, but advanced image recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Advanced+ allow it to recognize and track the object while keeping it in frame. This new algorithm also recognizes more subjects, from people to vehicles to animals, and will adjust its flight dynamics accordingly, ensuring smoother shots.
- Tap Fly: Fly in any direction visible on-screen to smoothly adjust the direction of flight while automatically avoiding obstacles * and tap the screen again or use control sticks to change direction. A new AR route function shows the aircraft's real-time flight direction for reference as its route is adjusted. As it can be difficult to control altitude, course, speed and camera pitch simultaneously using joysticks, Tap Fly Free allows a pilot to set the direction of flight, allowing them to turn the Phantom 4 Advanced+ or tilt the gimbal as required without charging the direction of flight.
- Return to Home: In its Return To Home mode, the Phantom 4 Advanced+ can automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions. It records its route as it flies, allowing it to return along the same route avoiding obstacles if the control signal is disconnected.
- Gesture Mode: Using Gesture Mode, selfies can be captured easily using a few gestures without the remote controller. Advanced computer vision technology allows the Phantom 4 Advanced+ to take instructions through gestures. The subject simply lifts their arms when facing the camera and the aircraft will recognize this movement by locking on and placing the subject in the center of the frame.
- Sensor Redundancy: The Phantom 4 Advanced+ features dual compass modules and dual IMU units, making it more reliable. Compasses and IMUs are important sensors to ensure a stable flight and the Phantom 4 Advanced+ constantly compares the data it receives through both pairs This data is run through advanced algorithms to check accuracy and any inaccurate data is simply discarded without affecting flight, keeping flight steady and reliable.
- DJI GO 4: Using the DJI GO 4 app, a large number of intelligent flight modes are available. It also provides access to full manual camera controls, including ISO, aperture, shutter speed, image formats, and more. Any changes in DJI GO 4 will appear almost instantly on-screen. Vital flight data and video transmission status are easy to check in the app, further enhancing control efficiency and convenience.
- Intelligent Batteries: Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Advanced has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO 4 shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight time according to distance traveled and more. It will give alerts when it reaches a minimum safe amount required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over draining. When placed in longer term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ Plus 2.4GHz RC 4K Camera Drone
- 2.4GHz Transmitter with Built-in Screen
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- Power Cable
- Micro-USB Cable
- USB OTG Cable
- Gimbal Clamp
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Diagonal Size: 350mm (Propellers Excluded)
- Weight: 3lbs (Battery & Propellers Included)
- Max Ascent Speed: S-mode: 6 m/s | P-mode:5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: S-mode:4 m/s | P-mode:3 m/s
- Max Speed: S-mode: 45 mph (72 kph) | A-mode: 36 mph (58 kph) | P-mode: 31 mph (50 kph)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time: Approximately 30 Minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS / GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range: Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning) | ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Hover Accuracy Range: Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning) | ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- Camera Image Size: 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648 | 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648 | 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
- Camera Lens: FOV 84° 8.8 mm/24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 - f/11 auto focus at 1 m - ∞
- Vehicle: 15.2V 5870mAh LiPo 4S Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Phone: iOS Version 9.0 or above / Android System Version 4.4.0 or above (Not Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.