Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $65.04 (39%)
Save: $53.04 (64%)
Save: $135.04 (82%)
Save: $39.04 (42%)
Save: $100.04 (67%)
Save: $107.00 (68%)
Save: $17.04 (22%)
Save: $65.04 (39%)
Save: $38.04 (43%)
Save: $170.04 (85%)
Save: $70.00 (47%)
Save: $148.04 (60%)
Save: $244.04 (81%)
Save: $97.97 (77%)
Save: $101.04 (74%)
Model Number: BLH7100
Start flying like a pro today with the new Blade Nano QX 3D RC Drone with SAFE Flight Stabilization System. Break the barriers of maneuverability by engaging in hair-pin turns, high-speed flips, and inverted flight. Equipped with the intuitive SAFE Flight technology, it delivers a smooth flight, self-levels, and offers multiple flight modes for your flying ease. With it's clever design and reverse motor technology you'll be flying trouble free in no time. The Blade Nano QX 3D is designed to be strong and light so there's almost no penalty for error if you're practicing your aerobatics over carpet or grass. Pick up the Blade Nano RC Drone today!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX 3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Regardless of pilot skill level, there's a flight mode available to suit the way you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0-50% throttle is negative thrust and 51-100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180-360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Blade Nano QX 3D quadcopter (RTF)
- Multi-function 4CH 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades
- E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C LiPo flight battery
- Compact USB LiPo battery charger
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Build Time: 10 Minutes
- Recommended Age: 12 and up
- Length: 5.12in / 130mm
- Width: 5.12in / 130mm
- Height: 1.65in / 42mm
- Flying Weight: .6 lbs
- Vehicle: 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C LiPo Battery (Included)
- Charger: Compact USB Micro Charger (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.