Save: $150.04 (60%)
Save: $45.00 (26%)
Save: $370.04 (74%)
Save: $427.96 (81%)
Save: $90.00 (50%)
Save: $270.04 (79%)
Save: $230.01 (77%)
Save: $195.04 (68%)
Save: $100.00 (45%)
Save: $20.04 (40%)
Save: $72.04 (64%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $24.04 (41%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $60.00 (71%)
Flying your own drone has never been easier with the Blade Inductrix 2.4GHz 4CH Mini RC Drone. This little guy comes fully assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. With its SAFE® technology system, the Inductrix combines small pitch and roll angle limits with electronic self-leveling to help you stay in control and have more fun. Its 4 ducted fans make this one of the smoothest and quietest drones you can buy. Thanks to its small size, and highly durable construction, you can fly this drone indoors without fear of destroying it or your surroundings. The Blade Inductrix 2.4GHz 4CH Mini RC Drone is destined to fly off the shelves. Get yours while you can!
- Lightweight, Fully Assembled Drone
- SAFE® Technology Makes Drone Flying Easy
- Quiet EDF Power System
- Durable Rotor Housings Prevent Damage
- Brilliant LED Orientation Lights
- Includes Both Red and Blue Bodies
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Flight Battery
- USB LiPo Charger
- 6-8 Minute Flying Time
- Blade® MLP Transmitter With Genuine Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology (Included)
- With the Blade® Inductrix™ Drone, anyone can fly with little effort. Exclusive Horizon Hobby SAFE® technology combines small pitch and roll angle limits with electronic self-leveling to help you stay in control and have more fun.
Quiet Ducted Fans:
- Four carefully-tuned electric ducted fans give the Inductrix™ drone smooth performance that produces far less noise compared to normal quads that use propellers for thrust. The stealthy result is a machine that's less intimidating with the appeal of a jet aircraft.
- Each cylindrical rotor housing that ducts air through the high-speed rotors provides an inherently durable structure. You can bump the Inductrix drone into practically anything with little risk.
- Brilliant LED lights are located to provide instant orientation reference. The clear rotor housings keep your view unobstructed and add an unmistakable glow to the airframe.
LiPo Flight Battery:
- The E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo flight battery, included, can provide up to 5 minutes of flight and can be conveniently recharged with the included USB charger.
- With a single Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter, you hold the key to a fleet of Bind-N-Fly® aircraft that includes everything from tiny Blade® helicopters and drones to giant-scale E-flite® airplanes.
- Fully Assembled Blade® Inductrix™ Drone
- Blade® MLP Transmitter With Genuine DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology
- E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Battery
- 4 AA Batteries
- USB 1S LiPo Charger
- Blue and Red Bodies
- Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Motor Type: Brushed
- Length: 3.3 Inches
- Height: 1.1 Inches
- Width: 3.3 Inches
- Main Frame Material: Plastic
- Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
- Flying Weight: .04 lbs
- Approximate Flight Time: 6-8 Minutes
- Channels: 4
- Vehicle: 3.7V 150mAh 1S 25C E-flite® LiPo Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- Charger: USB 1S LiPo Charger (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55 lbs to be registered. Registration of this drone is Not Required by the FAA. If you would like to register your drone anyway, you will need to go to here.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.