Save: $45.04 (64%)
Save: $150.04 (75%)
Save: $65.05 (77%)
Save: $98.04 (75%)
Save: $53.00 (78%)
Save: $70.00 (78%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $90.04 (60%)
Save: $50.04 (71%)
Save: $52.04 (74%)
Save: $45.04 (53%)
Save: $70.00 (64%)
Save: $54.00 (72%)
Save: $16.00 (39%)
Save: $310.00 (89%)
Model Number: BLH1500
Experience top-of-the-line maneuverability with the Blade 230 S 2.4GHz 6CH RTF RC Helicopter. This incredible RC is built with collective pitch mechanics, giving it steadier and more powerful thrust without increasing spinning. This amazing technology is typically reserved for more experienced pilots, until now. Equipped with signature SAFE® technology, the 230 S garners several flight modes that will walk any RC pilot from beginner, all the way to pro. With the power and capability to perform amazing aerial maneuvers, yet the accessibility to switch to easier flying modes makes this one of the most versatile RC Helicopters on the market. High-quality internals such as a brushless motor, metal gear servers, and fiber-filled frame, the 230 S will prove itself to be a lasting companion for any helicopter enthusiast. With everything you need already in the box, the Blade 230 S 2.4GHz 6CH RTF RC Helicopter is the perfect choice. Get yours before this deal flies away!
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Impact resistant ABS main blades
- Tough, yet lightweight airframe
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® heli technology (Installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (Installed)
- E-flite® 800mAh 3S LiPo flight battery and charger (Included)
- Spektrum DXe transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz technology (Included)
- The Blade® 230 S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight mode versatility means that you can instantly choose the level of assistance and maneuverability that's right for you. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will recover the heli to a level attitude for you at the push of a button.
Three Flight Modes:
- Stability mode - limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a bank angle limit
- Agility mode - full control authority for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D mode - turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode:
- If you ever start to lose control, just press the Panic Recovery button and the 230 S will automatically return itself to a level altitude.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
- The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
- The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S light weight so that it's quick in response to your commands.
Metal Gear Servos
- The 230 S comes equipped with the same 9-gram, digital metal gear servos used for cyclic control in high-performance Blade mini-helis like the 360 CFX.
- The fiber-filled plastic main frame is incredibly resilient. ABS main blades, molded in bright-white material help with visibility and hold up better in a crash compared to wood blades.
- The all-new Spektrum™ DXe transmitter delivers the 6-channel control you need with the industry-leading precision of DSMX® 2.4GHz technology. When you're ready to experiment with radio settings, just connect the DXe to your PC and adjust settings such as the expertly set Dual Rates and Exponential parameters to your liking.
- Blade 230 S RC Helicopter
- Spektrum™ DXe Transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz Technology
- E-flite® 800mAh LiPo Flight Battery
- AC/DC LiPo Battery Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
- Length: 18.66 Inches (474mm)
- Height: 6.46 Inches (164mm)
- Width: 3.54 Inches (90mm)
- Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
- Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
- Swashplate Type: 120° CCPM
- Main Rotor Diameter: 21.10 Inches (536mm)
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 9.25 Inches (235mm)
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.25 Inches (82.5mm)
- Tail Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Motor Type: Brushless
- Tail Drive: Direct Drive
- Battery: E-flite 11.1V 800mAh 3S 30C LiPo with JST connector
- Tail Motor Type: Brushless
- Main Frame Material: Plastic
- Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
- Flying Weight: 11.96 Oz. (339g)
- Flight Duration: Approximate 7 minutes
- Vehicle: E-flite® 800mAh LiPo Flight Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Included)
- Charger: AC/DC LiPo Battery Charger (Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.