Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $15.05 (60%)
Save: $24.05 (71%)
Save: $50.00 (71%)
Save: $51.00 (67%)
Save: $15.05 (60%)
Save: $27.04 (58%)
Save: $19.04 (41%)
Save: $12.54 (56%)
Save: $20.05 (80%)
Save: $30.00 (4%)
Save: $12.04 (42%)
Save: $25.00 (63%)
Save: $23.54 (33%)
Save: $12.04 (42%)
The EXO Terra Buggy RTR builds on the EXO kit version which features a variety of fully licensed, realistic features including a licensed Griffin radiator, licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires and Raceline Renegade wheels. To meet the demands of todayÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã¢â‚¬Å¾s performance thirsty drivers, Axial worked with Castle Creations to develop a brushless system that had power and the ability to handle popular 3S Lipo battery packs (*battery not included) for an incredible, high performance experience right out of the box. At the end of the day, thatÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã¢â‚¬Å¾s what the EXO Terra Buggy delivers - durability, superior four wheel drive handling and intense, high performance off road action!
- ROBUST MOLDED ROLL CAGE DESIGN: The cage closely resembles what you'd find on 1:1 vehicles making this a strong and proven tough design that keeps the EXO well protected.
- QUICK RELEASE BATTERY MOUNT: The patent pending quick release battery mount is easily adjustable to fit any battery pack. The flexible rubber straps are connected to a hinge on one end and the other contains a pin that keys into a composite plastic latch that keeps your battery securely in place. There's also an integrated "lift assist" mechanism which puts the battery in the best position for removal. The lower plastic end plates are adjustable which allows you to fit any battery pack, and in most cases, two batteries will fit standing on edge! The motor position is centered lengthwise and the battery is positioned towards the center for balance and stability. Plus, battery removal is easy too! Remove two body clips to remove the side body panel and you gain access to the battery compartment. Then, simply push down and lift up on the two straps and your battery can then be removed. Easy as that! LiPo battery recommended (not included). NOTE: BATTERY MUST HAVE DEANS ULTRA PLUG CONNECTOR.
- REALISTIC SCALE DETAILS: The EXO features a variety of fully licensed, realistic features including a licensed Griffin radiator with realistic fan blade and grille cover details (included but not installed), licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires and Raceline Renegade wheels.
- BRUSHLESS POWERED! Developed by Castle Creations for Axial, the Vanguard ESC provides exceptional power, braking and adjustability. The 2900kv Vanguard Brushless motor helps the EXO RTR quickly get up to speed and efficiently put power to the ground through the 4WD EXO drivetrain. The complete system is 3S capable which will allow you to lay down some serious power!
- STANDARD 32 PITCH GEARING: The EXO utilizes 32 pitch pinion and spur gears to provide more tooth surface area for durability and efficiency to put its power to the ground!
- 4mm ALUMINUM CHASSIS: The center chassis is made from 4mm thick aluminum for durability and features recessed pockets to lower the center of gravity.
- THREE OIL-FILLED DIFFERENTIALS: Three, silicone oil-filled differentials transfer power to all four wheels and because theyÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ã¢â‚¬Å¾re oil-filled they can be fine tuned with optional oil. Each differential features four sintered gears housed in compact differential cases. This also allows the EXO to use compact and streamlined bulkheads for reduced weight, meaning less spinning mass for higher performance.
- DURABLE DRIVELINE COMPONENTS: The stub axles are held in place by two bearings, a small outer bearing, and a large inner bearing. The larger inner bearing increases durability and stability. The steering pins are steel for less wear and increased durability. The axle is mated to a standard 12mm cast aluminum hex hub.
- 2.2/3.0 RACELINE RENEGADE WHEELS: Raceline is by far the most popular wheel for extreme duty off-roading. Their ability to stand up to the abuse demanded by the full-size racer and their show quality finish is second to none. The officially licensed Raceline Renegade gives the EXO that authentic racing look as well as providing the strength to handle whatever you can dish out!
- HANKOOK DYNAPRO MT TIRES: The EXO features realistic, officially licensed Hankook Dynapro MT tires that perform as good as they look. The front tires are narrow (34mm) which help the EXO navigate the terrain while the rear tires are wide (41mm) putting the power to the ground with enough traction to keep the EXO firmly planted. Internal ribbing helps reinforce the sidewall to prevent it from folding over which keeps the tires working at peak performance.
- ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION: Threaded shock bodies, multiple shock positions and adjustments for ride height, suspension travel, toe, kickup (rear), camber, roll center and Ackerman allow you to fine tune your suspension for high performance.
- TUNED SHOCK SPRINGS: Finding the right spring rate can be tough. Axial made it easy for you by including springs that provide the right balance of high speed and harsh terrain handling. The chosen spring rate keeps the EXO on course and ready for the next obstacle!
- PROTECTIVE SKID PLATE BUMPERS: The front and rear bumpers are hinged which allow them to flex upon impact, protecting the EXO from crash damage. Aluminum skid plate inserts add an extra level of protection and feature an embossed surface for added style.
- WIRE ROUTING: The chassis has plastic routing clips throughout which helps keep your receiver and servo wires snug and away from moving parts which could shred the wires.
- WATERPROOF RECEIVER BOX: The waterproof receiver box keeps your radio gear protected from the elements and with integrated wire management, it keeps the receiver leads organized and away from moving parts.
- PATENT PENDING ESC CLIP: Three ESC mounting clips are included with the EXO - one installed with the Vanguard ESC mounted, one allowing you to mount a variety of common ESC's, and a universal mount.
- Axial Exo Terra Buggy 1/10 2.4GHz Electric RTR RC Car
- Wheelbase: 334mm (13.15 in.)
- Length: 482.6mm (19 in.)
- Width: 295.3mm (11.6 in.)
- Height: 228.6mm (9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 50mm (2 in.)
- Weight (No Electronics): 2.25kg (4.95 lbs)
- Motor: Vanguard 2900Kv Brushless Motor Developed by Castle
- Radio: 2.4gHz
- Servos: AS-4 Standard Servo
- ESC: Vanguard ESC, 3S LiPo, 8 NiCELL, Forward / Reverse, Waterproof
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: 2S -3S LiPo or 6-8 Cell NiMH Battery Pack (Not Included)
- Charger: Compatible Battery Charger (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.