Texastanker - I have had this tank for two years and have enjoyed it greatly. You can take on light outdoors terrain and some fairly steep grades. The picture above is accurate.
Save: $218.00 (38%)
Save: $352.96 (54%)
Save: $247.00 (35%)
Save: $280.96 (38%)
Save: $175.04 (24%)
Save: $180.00 (36%)
Save: $109.00 (34%)
Save: $90.04 (27%)
Save: $175.04 (24%)
Save: $139.96 (24%)
Save: $169.00 (37%)
Save: $95.10 (20%)
Save: $135.00 (38%)
Save: $240.00 (34%)
This 1:16 Scale RC Battle Tank is awesome! This tank is modeled after the snow leopard tank It's almost 2 feet in length! This tank is fully functional with multi-directional driving (and it's fast!), 360 degree turret swivel and the barrel raises and lowers. The best part about this tank is that its a remote controlled Airsoft Tank. Has an awesome range of over 80 feet, and a capacity of 40 pellets, it powers out plastic 6mm BB's, it even has a powerful red warning light next to the barrel that illuminates just before it fires. Have a full-on battle with up to 2 of your friends and see who will become the Airsoft Battle Tank Champion. Each Snow Leopard Tank can be switched between 3 different channels.
- Each tank can be changed between 3 separate frequencies so up to 3 tanks can battle at once
- RC battle tank max firing range of motor air gun appr. 50 ft. (with Hop-up System)
- Automatic electric gun system installed, perfect actions radio control battle tank
- Forward, reverse, regular turning, pivot turning, turret turning, recoil action and 88mm barrel moves up & down
- Super chassis, realistic suspension system, rubber covered wheels, pre-assembled tracks
- A realistic commander is equipped to enable this monster machine to run with full action
- Snow Leopard Tank 1/16th Scale
- Rechargeable Battery and Charger for Tank
- Realistic Commander to place on top of tank
- Max. Firing range of motor air gun: 50 ft.
- Storage Capacity: 40 BB's
- 22" x 13.7 " x 9"
- Top Speed: 15 mph
- 8 AA Batteries for Transmitter
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 4 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Texastanker on December 12, 2011
I have had this tank for two years and have enjoyed it greatly. You can take on light outdoors terrain and some fairly steep grades. The picture above is accurate. I god some OD green spray paint and painted it, added some rust and weathering, along with some hobby grade decals with matte clear coat. It looks like a real tank in photos now! This is about the same scale as the small GI Joe action figures, in case you want to incorporate some of those play sets. All in all, a fairly good product that can withstand reasonable use. Spare parts are available from other site if you run into problems or if you want upgrades ;)