Learning Center Spring Airsoft Gun Maintenance
Spring Airsoft Gun Maintenance
- Read your specific Airsoft gun's manual. It will provide basic understanding of how to care for your airsoft gun. It will also point out differences that are specific to your gun.
- Before you start to clean your Airsoft gun make sure that the gun is not cocked and the magazine has been removed.
- Start by lightly spraying a clean cloth with 100% silicone oil and wipe down the gun removing any dirt. Follow with a dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
- Then begin by cleaning the barrel. Spray a piece of cloth with the 100% silicone oil and thread it into your cleaning tool. Insert the end of the cleaning tool into the barrel and swab it through the barrel several times. Remove the tool and replace the old cloth with a dry piece of cloth to remove the excess silicone spray.
- Lastly, spray the 100% silicone oil onto any moving parts, like the slide, trigger, and also where the clip enters the gun. Then spray any remaining metal parts. Use a clean cloth to wipe away any excess oil and you’re good to go.
Operating Your Spring Airsoft Gun
- Remove magazine from pistol by pushing the magazine release button and completely remove the magazine.
- Pull down the magazine follower and load the BBs.
- Once you have loaded the magazine with BBs, cock the gun and get shooting!
By: Jacob Anderson
Follow Us on Google+ & Facebook for Latest Contests & Free Stuff
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.