Learning Center (AEG) Electric Airsoft Gun Maintenance
(AEG) Electric Airsoft Gun Maintenance
- Read your specific Airsoft gun's manual. It will provide basic understanding of how to care for your Airsoft gun. It will also point out differences that are specific to your gun.
- Before you start the disassembly of your gun make sure the safety is engaged and then remove the gun's magazine. Switch to single-shot fire and pull the trigger to release tension of the spring. Remove the battery.
- Start by cleaning the barrel. Spray a piece of cloth with the 100% silicone oil and thread it into your cleaning tool. Insert the end of the cleaning tool into the barrel and swab it through the barrel several times. Remove the tool and replace the old cloth with a dry piece of cloth to remove the excess silicone spray.
- Keep the silicone away from any wires or electrical parts. Lightly spray any exposed gears with a small amount of the silicone spray and begin reassembly of your Airsoft gun.
Operating Your (AEG) Electric Airsoft Gun
- Open flap located on the top of the magazine.
- Pour in BBs until the magazine reservoir is full.
- Close the flap and wind the wheel on the bottom of the magazine until you can see the BBs in the loading channel. Stop winding once you begin to feel tension.
- Shoot between 20-40 BBs and then wind the wheel again.
By: Jacob Anderson
Follow Us on Google+ & Facebook for Latest Contests & Free Stuff
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.