CO2 Airsoft Gun Maintenance
- Read your specific Airsoft gun's manual. It will provide basic understanding of how to care for your airsoft gun. It will also point out differences that are specific to your gun.
- After using gun, remove the CO2 canister to prevent misfiring. Then lubricate all of the moving parts. If you use Green Gas this probably won’t be necessary since it is already infused with silicone oil.
- Oil the sealing o-rings after every outing or every third cartridge. Make sure to oil all the levers and the piercing knob as well as the percussion trigger unit after 1500-2000 shots.
- Finally wipe down the entire Airsoft gun using a clean cloth and 100% silicone oil. Make sure to remove all the dirt, especially from any mechanical parts. Use a dry clean cloth to wipe away any excess oil.
Operating Your CO2 Airsoft Gun
- Remove the magazine from the pistol by pushing the magazine release button. Make sure to completely remove the magazine from the Airsoft gun.
- Insert a charged CO2 canister into your Airsoft gun. Check your specific manual for detailed information on where to load your CO2 canister.
- Once you have inserted the CO2 cartridge properly, go ahead and load the BBs. Pull down the magazine follower and get firing!
By: Jacob Anderson
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.