Finding the right way to connect your radio, MP3 player, or even a computer, to a stereo system can be time consuming and frustrating. This Digital FM Transmitter lets you send a signal from any audio source to any radio easily, and without wires. Use it to send a satellite radio signal, MP3 audio, and more, to nearby radios around your home or workplace, even in your car.
Transmit your Portable CD Player to your car radio!
Transmit music from your
computer (MP3s) to your home stereo system!
Transmit your MP3 player to
your car radio!
Transmit your satellite
radio audio to your
home stereo system!
The FM Transmitter is simple to use. Just plug the Transmitter into the headphone jack or line out of any audio device and set the frequency of choice (88-108 MHz). You're now free to listen to streaming audio from your computer in any room, not just where your computer is. Listen to portable devices without the need for headphones. It has an approximate line-of-sight range of 30'. Walls and metal objects will reduce this range.
- Full stereo on any FM frequency.
- Exceptionally clean and stable digital tuning for drift-free accurate transfer.
- Built-in automatic Power Off Timer.
- Runs on included power supply or (2) optional ?AA? batteries.
- Portable, fits in the palm of your hand. Weighs just 5.8 ozs. Size: 3.125" W x 3.5" H x 1.125" D.
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.