Film and television have been revolutionizing lately-independent films are making a breakthrough and new television shows are being though of and produced on the daily mostly now. Whether you are serious about making films or flying drones, you shouldn’t resist the inevitable drone film festivals that are soon to come.
Drones have been known to capture some of the best areal footage. Whether it is a produced commercial or a viral drone video that shows just how to tall the Big Ben really is, drone footage is definitely a great weight to capture footage that has always been limited. That is why the recent new of the upcoming first international drone film festival is a big step for movie makers and drone enthusiasts alike. Drones are truly a game-changer in the tech world, which is why we think it is important to keep informed about the best camera drones for sale, especially the drones that help you with your next film project. So grab that director’s chair and write up that script you’ve only blue printed in your head, cause it’s finally time to make that movie you’ve always procrastinated o, but this time with the help with drones.
1. DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter 2.4GHz 6CH RC Drone
The Phantom is a classic within the camera drones realm, but like all classics it will surely never disappoint. Equipped with a 6 channel flight control and a 2.4GHz transmitter, the Phantom will surely film your next project in a ghost-like manner: quiet and almost completely invisible. The Phantom will be your shiny star, no matter where you film –whether it be a set or your backyard.
2. Horizon 2.4GHz 4.5CH Camera RC Spy Drone
The Horizon is equipped to fly through any horizon, whether it be sunny or cloudy. What makes the Horizon sturdy against any odds is its durability and lightweight body that allows it to smoothly navigate through any weather hardships, making it perfect to use for whenever your production day isn’t on the most ideal weather day. Its flip stunt mode also gives users the freedom and capability to easily fly by or around anything, making the Horizon almost impossible to overthrow.
3. Prowler 2.4GHz 4.5CH Camera RC Spy Drone The Prowler Camera RC Spy Drone does exactly what its name entails: prowls. Restlessly and stealthily, the prowler is as sneaky as a mini drone and as strong and big as an average sized camera drone. The Prowler RC Spy drone is truly always on the prowl no matter what it is being used for, so it will capture great footage without making a disturbance. Rest assure the Prowler’s transmitter and easy navigation will keep the Prowler on point all the time, which is exactly what you need when filming your next project.
4. AEE TORUK AP10 16MP 1080p FPV 2.4GHz Camera RC Drone
Though staying within your filming budget is important, if you want great quality film than you’ll have to put down some serious cash, which is why the AEE TORUL Camera RC Drone is worth some extra pennies. Though the AEE’s price may seem steep, it is very worth it for some great footage that will not disappoint you or your audience. The AEE TORUK is almost guaranteed not to fail you and will last for hours of production time.
5. Syma X5C Explorers Camera 2.4GHz 4.5CH RC Drone
Reasonably price and durable, the Syma will, without a doubt, get the job done. Whether it is shooting your next barbecue or a short film for your grad program, trust the Syma to get you great quality footage without a fuss. It’s 2 Megapixel HD camera will provide your audience with great quality images that will intimidate every other festival entry you may be competing with.