Traxxas 1/10 RC Electric Bandit RTR w/TQ Radio
regular price: $169.99
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $96.00 (34%)
Save: $100.01 (33%)
Save: $110.01 (37%)
Model Number: TRX2410
Are you looking for speed, entertainment, and affordability? If so, then the all-new Traxxas Bandit is for you. Designed by computer and tested on the racetrack, the Bandit comes with everything you need to kick up killer rooster tails, catch major air, and suck up the big jumps.
Bandit is built Traxxas Tough, which means you can say goodbye to the workbench and hello to riding and racing all the timeâ‚¬â€much more performance, much less maintenance. As to the features, well, here are a few: fully-independent suspension; rigid, fiber-composite, double-deck chassis; smooth, precise, 48-pitch gears; maximum suspension travel; adjustable, oil-filled shocks. And these are only the beginning! Race equipped with ball bearings and a slipper clutch, the transmission is ready to handle that mega-torque, ultra-hot motor youâ‚¬â„¢ve had your eye on.
No detail has been overlooked, no matter how small; you can even add ball bearings to the Banditâ‚¬â„¢s bell crank steering. Thereâ‚¬â„¢s a full line of hot rod parts and accessories with which to customize your ride. This Bandit is totally read-to-run with a full-power, pistol grip radio system, and no tricky parts and adjustments, so that you can be on the road within minutes
- Powerful, 20-turn modified Stinger motor.
- Hardened-steel planetary differentials
- High power 2-channel Top Qualifier radio system
- Magnum 272 ball bearing transmission with slipper clutch
- 5/6-color painted and trimmed body; four color schemes to choose from.
- Fully assembled, read-to-run model*
- 4-wheel, fully-independent suspension
- Planetary diff with hardened steel gears
- Efficient, 48-pitch gears
- Telescoping, u-joint driveshaft's
- Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
- X-tra long suspension arms
- X-tra long, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Tough, fiber-composite construction
- Bell crank steering system
- TQ 2-Channel Top Qualifier Radio Controller
- Ni-cd 6-cell flat battery pack
- Battery charger
- 8 AA batteries for Radio Controller
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.