- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Build Your Own Custom Package
Save: $43.00 (63%)
Save: $44.04 (69%)
Save: $102.04 (77%)
Save: $102.04 (77%)
Save: $70.04 (78%)
Save: $200.00 (80%)
Save: $78.04 (61%)
Save: $96.04 (71%)
Save: $40.04 (53%)
Save: $60.04 (67%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Save: $100.04 (67%)
Save: $73.00 (61%)
Model Number: H920US
Take to the sky with the professional grade Yuneec Tornado H920 2.4GHz 24CH RTF Electric RC Camera Drone. Its unique modular design and innovative features make it possible to capture impressive photographs and video footage. The Tornado is the perfect platform for aerial photography and videography. It is compatible with the industry standard Panasonic GH4 and Yuneec's CGO4 Gimbal Camera. An integrated GPS module enables position holding so you can let go of the controls and concentrate on the shot. The Tornado is a great choice for beginners and seasoned drone pilots alike.
Foldable arms and compact dimensions ensure your Tornado is easy to transport and ready to use when you need it. The landing gear fold up allowing for a clear 360 degree view of the world below. The lower platform is ready for a 3-Axis gimbal, which will provide maximum footage stability. Capturing amazing aerial footage has never been this safe and easy. Auto landing, 5-rotor flight, optimized anti-interference, long control range, and the light weight frame are just a few of the impressive features of the Tornado.
This kit is made complete with the ST24 personal ground station. The ST24 is an advanced 24CH 2.4GHz RC transmitter and a personal ground station that includes a built-in Android tablet, 7in display, and 5.8GHz video downlink. You can monitor all on-board sensors and access full telemetry data such as voltage, GPS position, and heading from your ST24's advanced user interface. The built-in tablet can even access email, download firmware, or simply go Online on the go. A HDMI output allows you to connect the ST24 to any display of their choosing, including TV and FPV goggles.
Aerial photography and videography has never been easier! Get your Yuneec Tornado H920 2.4GHz 24CH RTF Electric RC Camera Drone today and discover a new world from above!
The Tornado features three modes making flight intuitive for new users.
Smart Mode: Smart Mode is the best choice for low-time pilots when test flying. In Smart Mode, the H920 always flies in the direction in which the right joystick is moved by the pilot, regardless of the direction in which the nose is pointing. So if you move the stick to the right, the H920 will also move to the right regardless of the position of the nose, even if it is in the middle of turning. The mode can also be useful to pilots who have lost their bearings when flying in Angle Mode.
Angle Mode: Angle Mode is designed for pilots with a little experience (those who have already mastered Smart Mode), because in this mode the H920 moves in line with the joystick, in the direction in which the nose is pointed. So, if you move the right stick to the left, the H920 will tilt to the left and thus move to the left. That is assuming that the nose is pointing away from you. If the nose is pointing towards you, the H920 will move to the right
Home Mode: In Home Mode the GPS system allows the Tornado H920 to automatically fly back in a straight line toward the direction of the last take-off position, and automatically land within 13-26 ft (4-8m) of the pilot. This can be very helpful for first-time pilots who are not quite ready to land the H920 themselves. It can also be helpful for pilots that lose orientation during flight; simply activate Home Mode until the H920 automatically moves toward the home position. If the Tornado H920 ever loses the link with the ST24 it will automatically enter Home Mode.
- Up to 24 Minute Flight Time
- Real Time Video Feed
- Personal Ground Station w/ Built-In Touchscreen
- Up to 400m Direct Digital Video Downlink
- Dedicated App
- Carbon Fiber Frame
- Retractable Landing Gear
- Fail-Safe Folding Arms
- Auto Landing
- Five-Rotor Flight Safety
- GPS Antenna
- Compass Censor
- Air Pressure Sensor
- Yuneec Tornado H920 RTF
- ST24 Transmitter
- (2) 4000mAh 6 Cell LiPo Batteries
- Dual Port Charger
- Travel Case
H920 Aircraft Specifications:
- Dimension: 38.1 x 33.4 x 18.1in
- Diagonal Length without Rotor Blades: 26.2in
- Rotor Diameter: 17.3in
- Weight with GB603, GH4 Camera and Battery: 176.4oz
- Maximum Flying Height (absolute Altitude): 13,124ft
- Maximum Flying Height (Relative Altitude): 400ft
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 100°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle: 35°
- Maximum Horizontal Speed: 11m/s 25mph
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C
- Operating System: Android
- Number of Channels: 24
- Control Transmission Distance Range: 2km
- Robust Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video Link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission Distance: FCC Compliance up to 600m
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: 7"
- Built-In LiPo Battery Voltage/Capacity: 8700mAh Li-Ion 1S
- Charger: Smart Balance Charge
- Vehicle: (2) 4000mAh 6 Cell LiPo 6S (Included)
- Transmitter: 8700mAh Li-Ion 1S with Smart Balance Charge (Included)
- Charger: 6S 22.2V LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55lbs to be registered. You will need to go to here to register your drone.
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Yuneec Tornado H920 2.4GHz 24CH RC Camera Drone
$3,199.95 | Limited Stock Available