XTM XT2e 1:8 2.4GHz RTR Brushless Electric RC Buggy
regular price: $600.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $75.00 (41%)
This is the XTM Racing XT2e 1/8 Brushless RTR Electric Buggy. The XT2e brushless buggy comes in at the top of its class in system reliability, compatibility and price. XTM has the best buggy in its class at an affordable price! RC drivers have come to realize that in order to have a competitive 1/8 Off Road Electric Buggy, it's extremely important to have a compatible system composed of a reliable electronic speed control and a high torque brushless motor. This is why the XTM engineering team brings to you an RTR buggy with an industrial grade brushless speed control with a hi-torque brushless motor that runs cooler and is reliable.
Heat and electronics simply do not get along. Many companies have speed controls that can't handle the loads, and other companies have motors that are simply failing. The XTM engineering team realized that and feel the XT2e is the first to hit the tracks with proven system reliability. Plus, the included radio isn't your run-of-the-mill RTR transmitter, but the MX-Sport 2.4GHz computer radio system from Airtronics. This radio features not only 2.4GHz technology, but 10-model memory, ABS braking, battery-less memory retention, and much more. Simply put, the included radio could become the radio you use with all of your RC cars and boats.
The XT2e has an industrial grade brushless speed control with a massive built-in cooling fan to keep the high temperatures under control while operating the Hi-Torque Brushless Motor, and comes with a program card for custom tuning of different driving styles and surface conditions. The XT2e Brushless Motor is a custom wound, purpose built motor that was chosen to run this large 1/8 scale buggy. Additionally, it is supported by a massive cooling heat sink which is added to protect the motor from over heating failure. Such system compatibility has been proven to be the best by continuous aggressive testing.
- Industrial grade brushless speed control with a massive built-in cooling fan
- Custom Wound Hi-Torque Brushless Motor with heat sink
- Ready-to-run including the quality Airtronics 2.4GHz MX-Sport radio
- Threaded aluminum oil-filled shock bodies with with heavy duty shock shafts
- Aggressive tire design good for multiple surfaces
- One terrific handling buggy loaded with features and more affordable than the competition
- Weight (without batteries): 8.0lbs (3.63kg)
- Length: 19" (482.6mm)
- Width: 12.0" (304.8mm)
- Height (Measured to top of Body Shell with Settled Suspension): 6.1" (154mm)
- Wheelbase (Adjustable): 12.75"/13.0" (323.9mm/330.2mm)
- 8 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- NiMH or LiPo Batteries (7.2V - 14.8V)
- Battery Charger Compatible with Chosen Battery Chemistry
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.