The XTM XT2 1/8 4WD Ready-to-Run Nitro Buggy is a performance buggy that will handle all you do both on the track and out bashing. Whether it's on the track or in a field, the XT2 is ready to tear up the terrain and carve through curves with ease. With an adjustable camber, toe-in, and adjustable bump steer, the XT2 is prepared to take on all the different surfaces it encounters. Included are factory-installed beefy 5mm braces to support the front and rear gear boxes, an XTM servo, metric steel-alloy hex screws throughout, and a steel drivetrain to keep the enjoyment flowing from fuel tank to fuel tank. Add the reliability and power from the XTM 24.7 engine with tuned pipe system, and the XT2 is sure to be an awesome buggy for everyone to enjoy!
- Adjustable Front Bump Steer For Different Terrain
- High-Torque Metal-Geared Steering Servo
- Lay Down Steering Servo for Lower Center of Gravity
- Aluminum Shock Bodies w/ 3mm Shock Shafts
- Aluminum Header and Tuned Pipe
- Heavy-Duty Front and Rear Bracing
- Sealed Receiver & Battery Box
- Adjustable Toe-in Front/Rear
- Adjustable Camber
- 3mm Aluminum Chassis w/ Kicked Up Front End
- Front CV-Style Universals
- Chrome-Plated Drive Axles for Greater Strength
- XTM Racing XT2 1:8 2.4GHz 4WD Nitro RTR RC Buggy
- MX Sport 2.4 GHz Radio Transmitter
- Length: 19 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
- Height: 6 Inches
- Wheelbase: 12.7-13 Inches
- 8 AA Alkaline Batteries For Transmitter (Not Included)
- 4 AA Alkaline Batteries For Buggy (Not Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.